What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Firearm ownership is no one else’s business Except the individual that owns the firearms. End of story
Full disclosure..Rustic SELLS guns for a living.
and he obviously knows far more than you do about rifles

If he knew as much as he says he does, he would be saying things a bit different. He's a walking, typing sales brochure.

and yet he still knows more than Lush

It makes no sense. Changing a magazine on any gun does not take that long. Here is a video of how fast a magazine can be changed on a handgun; pay attention to the accuracy as well:

If they are equivalent to the AR-15 then why do you need them?

Because they are customizable, easy to shoot for all sizes of shooters especially women and the only reason you twits want the AR-15 so bad is that if you establish the precedent that the AR-15 rifle is dangerous because it is a semi automatic weapon....then you can come back and demand all other semi automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns, as well as revolvers be banned because as we tell you, and you will state later.....they all operate the same way.

You left out the mos important. It's the one designed to do the most damage in the fastest time. And you left out that it was designed as a combat rifle. Then you left out that there are much better alternatives. You left out that it has the body count record for mass shooters. You left out that it's easy to conceal and transport it.

I don't advocate outright banning of the AR but I do advocate better controls on it through common sense firearms regulation.

hey didn't you just say the 5.56 was a round designed to wound not kill?

make up your mind

and you know as well as I do that an AR fires no faster than any other semiautomatic rifle

Let's take a look at the Vegas shooting. Over 500 people were wounded versus 57 confirmed dead. It does a lot of both wound and kill and it does it very fast and efficient. It's design, for the day, was dead on for combat.

it is no faster than any other semiautomatic rifle and here you are saying you don't want to ban all semiautomatics while calling to get rid of just one type because it's "too deadly"

There you go again. One shot per trigger pull. A non bump stock AR-15 might have trouble making 120 rounds a minute. But with a bump stock, it does many times that amount. That means that it IS a MG. You can keep going on like this but you are just digging yourself deeper.
Lol
Dip shit, Ar15’s are not military grade... And they do not shoot off hundreds of rounds a minute… Because they are not military grade... see epic failure

8 minutes of near continuous machine gun firing....and how many hundreds (thousands?) of rounds?

I don't know what you think you proved there genius but Paduch managed quite well in Vegas.

FIVE HUNDRED people shot in minutes

Lol
Somewhere around 300 rds = epic failure
Hardly an impressive firearm.... :abgg2q.jpg:

So you provide a video of an AR failing after 300 rounds (so you say) in 8 minutes...how'd the Vegas shooter manage 500 victims (plus a LOT of misses) in a very short period with no failure....

He had multiple firearms…
And also he was a progressive and a crazy person...

Firearms have never been the problem, the problem is we have no criminal control in this country. The vast majority of violent criminal behavior in this country is by repeat offenders in progress of controlled urban areas…

This is OP is not about normal murder and mayhem. It's about ideas to stop or cut down on mass shootings. I notice that your and your buddies are tag teaming again. In the last 8 hours, you three have posted 59 posts to just this one area. No matter how wrong your posts are, I won't even try to answer all of them. But you keep posting. It just goes to show that common sense firearms laws are necessary.

Firearm ownership is no one else’s business Except the individual that owns the firearms. End of story

If he knew as much as he says he does, he would be saying things a bit different. He's a walking, typing sales brochure.

Maybe, maybe not.

Lol
Dip shit, Ar15’s are not military grade... And they do not shoot off hundreds of rounds a minute… Because they are not military grade... see epic failure

8 minutes of near continuous machine gun firing....and how many hundreds (thousands?) of rounds?

I don't know what you think you proved there genius but Paduch managed quite well in Vegas.

FIVE HUNDRED people shot in minutes

Lol
Somewhere around 300 rds = epic failure
Hardly an impressive firearm.... :abgg2q.jpg:

So you provide a video of an AR failing after 300 rounds (so you say) in 8 minutes...how'd the Vegas shooter manage 500 victims (plus a LOT of misses) in a very short period with no failure....

He had multiple firearms…
And also he was a progressive and a crazy person...

Firearms have never been the problem, the problem is we have no criminal control in this country. The vast majority of violent criminal behavior in this country is by repeat offenders in progress of controlled urban areas…

This is OP is not about normal murder and mayhem. It's about ideas to stop or cut down on mass shootings. I notice that your and your buddies are tag teaming again. In the last 8 hours, you three have posted 59 posts to just this one area. No matter how wrong your posts are, I won't even try to answer all of them. But you keep posting. It just goes to show that common sense firearms laws are necessary.

The outright ban of one rifle will do absolutely nothing to stop mass shootings

Anyone with half a brain knows this which is why we know that you people do not want to stop at just one semiautomatic rifle

and not all mass shootings are committed with rifles
So

So why are you so obsessed with a rifle that is used in less than 1% of all murders?

We are talking about mass murders where innocent people are slaughtered.

Accorduing to you, we can't do anything about them because they represent a low percentage in the all gun violence statistics.

I'm saying banning one rifle will do nothing to stop them.

If you want to stop people from shooting up a school then don't allow people with guns to simply walk into a school as they all seem to be able to do

The AR is not used because it is somehow more deadly than any other semiautomatic rifle it's it tends to be used because it is the most popular rifle platform in the country.

It's no different than the most popular car model in the country being involved in more accidents than any other model.

It's used for the same reason just another model of it is used in Combat. It's damned good at killing or wounding lots of people fast and even a child can operate it with little training.
And you keep saying that we have ZERO chance at removing and replacing a tyrannical government.

Make up your mind. Are 90 million AR-style weapons effective in ground combat or are they not?

Maybe, maybe not.

yeah Lush is a real expert (sarcasm)

No conflating mass shootings into a major factor in the murder rate is dishonest

The advantage of tne AR15 is highlighted in mass shootings.where the semi-automatic aspect with larger magazines & accuracy creates a higher death toll.

When reducing these death tolls, the banning on these assault type rifles makes sense.

It makes no sense. Changing a magazine on any gun does not take that long. Here is a video of how fast a magazine can be changed on a handgun; pay attention to the accuracy as well:

...and a trained Person with a handgun Will always get the drop on someone with rifle in close quarters... every time.

Progressives do not know anything about firearms to begin with… That is why they’re always talking out of their ass with emotion

I guarantee I own more guns than you do.

Lol
Well, I’ve sold firearms and ammo for over 25 years, unless you have crates of firearms probably not... But maybe

Sounds like a challenge to me. Let me know when you two are going to face off so I can be out of town that day.

There will be no ban. There will be no bullshit "common sense" gun confiscation.

You communists lost that fight.

But, keep mouthing off about it. That is what fuels the fire against any and all gun regulation.

I expect to walk the streets with my a brand new Navy compact version of the M60 by the end of 2020.

So why are you so obsessed with a rifle that is used in less than 1% of all murders?

Accorduing to you, we can't do anything about them because they represent a low percentage in the all gun violence statistics.

If you want to stop people from shooting up a school then don't allow people with guns to simply walk into a school as they all seem to be able to do

The AR is not used because it is somehow more deadly than any other semiautomatic rifle it's it tends to be used because it is the most popular rifle platform in the country.

It's no different than the most popular car model in the country being involved in more accidents than any other model.

It's used for the same reason just another model of it is used in Combat. It's damned good at killing or wounding lots of people fast and even a child can operate it with little training.
And you keep saying that we have ZERO chance at removing and replacing a tyrannical government.

Make up your mind. Are 90 million AR-style weapons effective in ground combat or are they not?

Unless you show up with Mobile Artillery which kills more than any MG in existance. Unless you have the the logistics, unless you have an Air Force. Unless you have your own Navy.

As for 90 million, most people don't own an AR. Most of the ARs are owned by a very low percentage of the population. If you have one, there is a good chance you will have at least 2 or more. You seem to have left that out.

Unless you show up with Mobile Artillery which kills more than any MG in existance. Unless you have the the logistics, unless you have an Air Force. Unless you have your own Navy.

As for 90 million, most people don't own an AR. Most of the ARs are owned by a very low percentage of the population. If you have one, there is a good chance you will have at least 2 or more. You seem to have left that out.
more assuming by the master assumer

No conflating mass shootings into a major factor in the murder rate is dishonest

The advantage of tne AR15 is highlighted in mass shootings.where the semi-automatic aspect with larger magazines & accuracy creates a higher death toll.

When reducing these death tolls, the banning on these assault type rifles makes sense.

Because they are customizable, easy to shoot for all sizes of shooters especially women and the only reason you twits want the AR-15 so bad is that if you establish the precedent that the AR-15 rifle is dangerous because it is a semi automatic weapon....then you can come back and demand all other semi automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns, as well as revolvers be banned because as we tell you, and you will state later.....they all operate the same way.

You left out the mos important. It's the one designed to do the most damage in the fastest time. And you left out that it was designed as a combat rifle. Then you left out that there are much better alternatives. You left out that it has the body count record for mass shooters. You left out that it's easy to conceal and transport it.

I don't advocate outright banning of the AR but I do advocate better controls on it through common sense firearms regulation.

Sorry, it isn't a combat rifle you dope...... it has never been used in combat. It is a civilian rifle....the only thing that actually makes it close to a combat rifle is it's weight and the weight of it's bullets...since the military wants light weight equipment so troops can carry more of it....

The pump action shotgun used in Crimea is a 5 shot pump action gun....and it was used to kill more people than at Parkland....18 dead in Parkland, 21 dead in Crimea....

And no...it doesn't have the body count for mass shooters...the hand gun over time has more than that and the hand gun has the highest school shooting number over the AR-15...again...the only reason Sandy Hook was so bad was he targeted small children who didn't understand how to run away and couldn't fight back, and after the teacher was killed they were completely trapped and helpless he could have killed just as many using hand guns, you dope.

There will be no ban. There will be no bullshit "common sense" gun confiscation.

You communists lost that fight.

But, keep mouthing off about it. That is what fuels the fire against any and all gun regulation.

I expect to walk the streets with my a brand new Navy compact version of the M60 by the end of 2020.

And exactly where have I ever stated (or my states laws) that it was gun confiscation or even registration? And If I see you walking down the street with a belt fed anything other than a sausage maker then the cops will be called and you will be busted big time. You still don't understand why they regulate automatic weapons like they do. The problem is, your Grand Parents are gone. If they weren't, they could explain it to you.

We've covered this before and you have been provided with cites, 5 by 7s with little pointers on them, statistics, and more. I see you 3 think we have all forgotten and you think you can sneak it by once again. Ain't happening, cupcake.

And I got your assumer hangin'

You really think that the US Military would fire on US citizens? You've never served if you do.

We've covered this before and you have been provided with cites, 5 by 7s with little pointers on them, statistics, and more. I see you 3 think we have all forgotten and you think you can sneak it by once again. Ain't happening, cupcake.

You think I own one despite me telling you at least 10 times that I don't

Face it you see black guns everywhere

hey didn't you just say the 5.56 was a round designed to wound not kill?

make up your mind

and you know as well as I do that an AR fires no faster than any other semiautomatic rifle

Let's take a look at the Vegas shooting. Over 500 people were wounded versus 57 confirmed dead. It does a lot of both wound and kill and it does it very fast and efficient. It's design, for the day, was dead on for combat.

it is no faster than any other semiautomatic rifle and here you are saying you don't want to ban all semiautomatics while calling to get rid of just one type because it's "too deadly"

I don't want to ban any of them. But I do want some checks and balances. When one weapon is as efficient in killing and wounding as the AR then it's worth seriously looking at.

The fact is, if you are going to go balls out for 10 minutes, the AR IS much faster than the sporting semi autos. If you are talking about one 30 round mag then no it's not. But bring lots of mags and the AR is now being used for what it was originally designed for and it's better at it than all the others.

then link to a credible source that says if you own one AR you own at least 2 more

Forum List

Back