What is the U.S. goal in Ukraine?

Nobody imposes his "political correctness" on me, Spast.
All the more as long as it "political correct" to call people with other opinions Nazi.

I call a Nazi Nazi - and you are a Nazi. Always you was one when you spoke with me. To call others "Spast" (in German "Spastiker", in English "spastic") is for example a typical use of Nazi language. A famous "Spast" was for example Stephen Hawking. You had murdered people like him in your racial fanaticism.

Last edited:
Bleipriester

And if I take serios what you on your own told me years ago then perhaps your father and/or grandfather had murdered "Spasts" or other people. I hope it is not so - but for sure I will not accept nor tolerate any form of Nazism.

Russia is in a no-win situation

They have revealed their military to be a paper Tiger, destroyed their economy, made themselves an international pariah

Ukraine is laughing at them

No one in the Ukraine is laughing about Putin and his criminal gang. Many lost friends and relatives. God may help their souls.

Aside from "making the world safe for democracy" or some similar claptrap, what is the specific goal of U.S.policy towards Ukrainian territory? Is it to restore Ukrainian sovereignty over its 2020 borders with Russia, or is it to restore its sovereignty over Crimea, which was "annexed" by Russia in 2014? Or are we simply giving a blank check to Ukranian President Zelinsky to do whatever he wants?
Industrial war machine
Now that this war is starting to wind down and the complex can't make money hear they're ratcheting up china so they have that boogey man keep the stock holders happy; as well as general milley

Putin has solidified their resolve

Most Ukrainians had not been able to understand how Russia was able to attack the Ukraine. It's like in a family where the big brother likes to kill the little brother who likes to make another career. Russia likes to lead all Slaws - but I guess meanhwile nearly all other Slaws hate Russia.

For sure was it not smart from the Russians not to think about an exit strategy in case as everyrhing is going the wrong way.

Russias only strategy seemed to be a lightning attack with Ukraine quickly surrendering.
Once Ukraine figured out they could put up a fight, Russia had no backup plan.

They also misjudged the international reaction to the invasion. They assumed the West would not risk their Russian oil supplies just to support Ukraine

Our end-goal in Ukraine? To buy NATO enough time to turn eastern Europe into an inpenetrable bulwark against the Russian barbarians.

And I always thought we are the Barbarians.

It's impossible to tell where the war criminal Chimpola Bush and his mob of neocons end, and you fascist warmonger scumbuckets begin....

ff19f187c9249f7a408d68d290e760e5.jpg

What a stupid sentence.

Russias only strategy seemed to be a lightning attack with Ukraine quickly surrendering.
Once Ukraine figured out they could put up a fight, Russia had no backup plan.

They also misjudged the international reaction to the invasion. They assumed the West would not risk their Russian oil supplies just to support Ukraine
thankfully biden blew up that idea

Aside from "making the world safe for democracy" or some similar claptrap, what is the specific goal of U.S.policy towards Ukrainian territory? Is it to restore Ukrainian sovereignty over its 2020 borders with Russia, or is it to restore its sovereignty over Crimea, which was "annexed" by Russia in 2014? Or are we simply giving a blank check to Ukranian President Zelinsky to do whatever he wants?
To explain to Russia where a border is and why you don't cross it...

This is a simple case of a Autocrat not liking a functioning democracy next door showing that it is better and more prosperous..

Putin biggest fear is EU... It is not NATO... EU will cause the real problems... EU bring worker rights, transparency, far less corruption...

Putin invaded, success is Ukraine not being part of Russia..

We as Americans really need to think about why we have the pathological need to be constantly at war.

Forum List

Back