What is the U.S. goal in Ukraine?

say-S.jpg

How much money will someone have to offer Donald Trumpo before he will betray the USA? One cent without tax or two cents with tax?

Last edited:
It's the truth....There's not a dime's worth of difference between warmonger WEF stooges like you and the Chimpola Bush neocon glee club.

I do not have any light idea what you try to speak about. Your egocentrism who turns around hell & hell alias Putin & Trump?

Here an elementary course: "How to waste your time if you are a Barbarian?"

Next course will perhaps be: "How to waste the time of Russians if you are a Barbarian?"

Last edited:
They also have no real industrial capacity to replace their lost equipment and munitions.
It’s only a matter of time before their war making abilities are hopelessly diminished.

They are Russians. They could drink vodka and become fire-spitting dragons. The only problem: They never found out how to spit out vodka. And mines in form of vodka bottles are deadly for them.

I do not have any light idea what you try to speak about. Your egocentrism who turns around hell & hell alias Putin & Trump?

Here an elementary course: "How to waste your time if you are a Barbarian?"

Next course will perhaps be: "How to waste the time of Russians if you are a Barbarian?"

Get on a plane to Ukraine and go fight the war yourself, chickenhawk.

Then why aren't we defending our Southern Border?

The Russians stand in the South of the USA? Eeek. ... We needed about 36 hours to send some fighters (including support machines for them) to Australia. Hmm ... How long does it need so send such jets to the USA? ...

Not on the plane yet, chickenhawk?

Stubborn enemies are uninteresting for me. But if I can make money with your scalp then this will be perhaps become more interesting. "Scalps" was by the way an invention of the civilized Brits.

Plus they require jet fuel. Logistically difficult.
Actually they can operate on diesel....minor conversion of the power plant (engine) with a few parts and they operate on diesel just fine. The US prefers for them to operate on JP8 as part of a logistics thing to keep them from being taken and used against us in battle the way Ukraine has taken Russian tanks and used them against Russia.

These Abrams tanks that Ukraine gets are no where near the same as we use...they look the same and are similar but without the same armor and upgraded electronics ours has and they run on diesel.

Aside from "making the world safe for democracy" or some similar claptrap, what is the specific goal of U.S.policy towards Ukrainian territory? Is it to restore Ukrainian sovereignty over its 2020 borders with Russia, or is it to restore its sovereignty over Crimea, which was "annexed" by Russia in 2014? Or are we simply giving a blank check to Ukranian President Zelinsky to do whatever he wants?

Easy....the bidens are hiding their money in ukraine....

Horseshit, it wasn't American policy that led to war in Ukraine, it was Putin's war of choice against a brother-country that wants to be a western style democracy instead of living under Putin's klepto boot.

Putinists and Chomskys keep thinking that Ukraine is someone's tool, can't even phantom that it's a sovereign nation, with it's own society, that makes it's own choices, chooses it's own path.

Last edited:
Horseshit, it wasn't American policy that led to war in Ukraine, it was Putin's war of choice against a brother-country that wants to be a western style democracy instead of living under Putin's klepto boot.
I always wondered, when a person told such an obvious lie, was that person a fool or a scoundrel?

Same as it was for Iraq and Afghan

Waste money and lives for the cause of Zionist Fascism

I always wondered, when a person told such an obvious lie, was that person a fool or a scoundrel?
It's an "obvious lie" that Putin chose to invade Ukraine without any serious provocation or immediate threat to Russia?

You are fucked in the head Ringo, drunk on Kremlin propaganda to the point of inability to deal with simple reality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back