What is the U.S. goal in Ukraine?

Is Ukraine a sovereign nation? Stupid joke.

Ukraine is a sovereign country with clear borders to entire civilized world, except of course to you Kremlin propaganda chugging fools.

You are the stupid joke here.

The West no longer needs to tout Russia as a military super-power in order for their military-industrial complex to drain it's tax payers.

China has bypassed Russia as a super-power - which is justified because China IS an economic super-power. The West has a new boogeyman. It no longer needs Russia.

In general Russia is not even close to being a super-power. It's Saudi Arabia with nukes. The West is tired of catering to Russia.

The goal is the end of the Russian invasion of a sovereign neighbor.

Why is that so hard for you?
One invasion has prompted another. The CIA invasion 70 years ago prompted this last one by Russia.

Catering? What are you talking about, you lying scum? About stinky western faggots "tolerating" the rejection of sexual perversions by russians? Oh, you're an asshole...
Nashville killer-tranny Hale gets resurrected and brought to trial:

Hale: "I thought I was a man. I thought they should die."

The average age of the U.S. Politburo is 64
And the oldest one is 89.
These grandfathers were there during the Brezhnev era and are still convinced that we have the USSR, communism, the NKVD, and everyone goes to party meetings in formation.
No wonder why they shit themselves with hatred and constantly talk nonsense.

What is the U.S. goal in Ukraine?​

1) Money laundering.
2) Protect "gain of function" labs.
3) Help Swamp Politicians protect their kids' lucrative jobs.
4) Give the Military Industrial Complex a reason to test their weapons of war and give them reasons to spend more money.

Forum List

Back