What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

The truth is a bitch, huh, Camp?!

No, that didn't answer your question either, but it is no less true. It is a truth liberals like you constantly avoid / deny because you don't TRULY want to see the Democratic Party for what it is...which is not THAT different from the GOP in more ways than you'd like to admit.
There is a fundamental difference between the ideologies, priorities, and values between Republicans and Democrats. There corrupt behavior, once they get elected is often very similar. I see no measurable difference to substantiate that liberals are less trustworthy or honest than conservatives. Most politicians are corrupted one way or another once they get into office. It is the nature of the beast and a weakness in our form of government.

In politicians , I probably agree, but among the normal average American, those who strongly swing one way or the other are more likely to be dishonest than those who merely agree with one party or another philosophically, and clearly there are way more wildly to the left people who are dishonest in their every argument than there are right wing liars.
I disagree with your assessment and opinion. It is a fools errand to try and promote one group of being bigger or having more liars than the other. You can make those arguments about individuals vs individuals, but there are just too many subjective and opinionated factors in trying to compare stereotyped groups.

candycorn, do you demand that Hillary release the transcripts of her speeches to the various bankers she was paid to speak to?

No.

There's a surprise, you are hereby dismissed as a partisan hack.

Likewise you are dismissed as not being able to know the difference between an official report on the state of your income, how much % of the income you paid (so taxpayers and voters can compare the % they paid to the % you paid—a fair topic no?) that is a time honored tradition for those who seek to be the guardian of the peoples’ trust and a speech given for a fee given while someone was not a member of government.

What’s next? The bedtime stories she used to read to Chelsea?

Welcome to school chump; try to learn something.

Actually, the topic of this thread is Trump, but you all are going on and on about Obama. Don't start out on Obama and then tell me I can't talk about him. You all started deviating from the topic by finding fault with Obama.

Yes, the topic of this thread is about Trump, however, I was responding to a poster who attempted to change the topic to Bush. I realize it may be difficult for you to keep up, but dear God, when you do things this dense, it's hard to have any compassion for dipshits like you.
Oh, I see. It's okay for you all to discuss Obama in a thread about Trump, but not okay for anyone to discuss Bush? Double standard on your part. You must be afraid of people bringing up Bush...as there is no defense to his abysmal presidency.

Well, they are happy to give bush credit for killing Bin Laden but you can’t give Bush any of the blame for anything that happened during his presidency….

Bedtime stories? When you have to go so far as use the ridiculous extreme, like you did, to try to make a defense / case you have lost....

Bedtime stories? When you have to go so far as use the ridiculous extreme, like you did, to try to make a defense / case you have lost....

They have the same relevance to the 2016 campaign….

The release of tax records is a time honored tradition. The release of speeches made while one is a private citizen is, of course, something the RWNJ’s cooked up just like not giving this president credit for anything his military accomplished.

Actually, the topic of this thread is Trump, but you all are going on and on about Obama. Don't start out on Obama and then tell me I can't talk about him. You all started deviating from the topic by finding fault with Obama.

Yes, the topic of this thread is about Trump, however, I was responding to a poster who attempted to change the topic to Bush. I realize it may be difficult for you to keep up, but dear God, when you do things this dense, it's hard to have any compassion for dipshits like you.
Oh, I see. It's okay for you all to discuss Obama in a thread about Trump, but not okay for anyone to discuss Bush? Double standard on your part. You must be afraid of people bringing up Bush...as there is no defense to his abysmal presidency.

Well, they are happy to give bush credit for killing Bin Laden but you can’t give Bush any of the blame for anything that happened during his presidency….
If you are talking to me you are, as usual, wring. I have held Bush accountable for many things, unlike Liberals with Obama about anything.

Again, I owe no loyalty to Bush, especially to the same level liberals seem to gove Obama. I have nothing to gain by 'protecting' Bush or blaming anyone else for his actions / decisions. Liberals, however, make it seem like if they don't defend / deny everything regarding Obama someone will shoot their dog.

If Obama can seal every single one of his personal records obviously you have no right to see any of Trump's...and if you have no problem with Obama doing it you should have no problem with anyone else doing so.

Obama released his tax returns, unibrow. But, let's just go with the records that you say Obama has sealed. Which ones would those be?

From FactCheck.org:

Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records
Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records
Q: Are Obama’s early records “sealed”?

A: No. Many records that presidential candidates don’t ordinarily release do remain confidential, but they are not “sealed” by a court. The 16 claims in a widely distributed graphic are mostly false or distorted.

FULL QUESTION
Is this true?

FULL ANSWER

This is an example of mostly old baloney in a new casing. It mainly recycles years-old falsehoods and insinuations, most of which we covered long ago, in connection with an earlier viral email. But with President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign heating up, this new graphic has appeared on countless anti-Obama websites and in viral emails like the one we’ve reprinted here. Very little that it contains is new, and the old falsehoods have not improved with age.

Nothing ‘Sealed’
The idea that any Obama record is “sealed” is a falsehood, to start. The word “sealed” when applied to documents ordinarily refers to records that would normally be public, but that a judge has ruled cannot be released without the court’s permission. Common examples of truly “sealed” documents include records of crimes committed as a juvenile or records of adoptions. None of the claims in this message refers to records actually “sealed” in that usual sense.

In some cases, the records this screed claims are “sealed” are actually public, and open for anyone to see. Other supposedly “sealed” records are normally private documents that Obama hasn’t released — and that other presidential candidates haven’t released either.

Releasing tax records, according to you Candy, is a TRADITION, NOT A REQUIREMENT....much like releasing personal records and transcripts of speeches. In that case, Trump has every right to refuse, and Liberals have no valid right to declare he MUST release them.

Got it - thanks.

If you are talking to me you are, as usual, wring. I have held Bush accountable for many things, unlike Liberals with Obama about anything.

Again, I owe no loyalty to Bush, especially to the same level liberals seem to gove Obama. I have nothing to gain by 'protecting' Bush or blaming anyone else for his actions / decisions. Liberals, however, make it seem like if they don't defend / deny everything regarding Obama someone will shoot their dog.

You’re “wring” about me too shitbrains. Don’t believe me, look it up.

Releasing tax records, according to you Candy, is a TRADITION, NOT A REQUIREMENT....much like releasing personal records and transcripts of speeches. In that case, Trump has every right to refuse, and Liberals have no valid right to declare he MUST release them.

Got it - thanks.

Never said it was a requirement.

Just a time-honored tradition and people have the right to wonder what a candidate is hiding when they are unwilling to come clean.

Because you deny people, who have no business digging into your affairs but who feel they are entitled to know your business, access to your personal information doesn't necessarily mean they are hiding something.

Obama sealed records but insists he isn't hiding anything. Ok.

Hillary refuses to release transcripts of her speeches but says she isn't hiding anything. Ok.

Hillary hid documents from committees, even after receiving subpoenas for them, but says she wasn't hiding anything. Ok.

No one needs to see Trump's or anyone else's tax returns. All people need to know from the IRS is did they pay their taxes? Yes? 'Nuff said...

Why do people feel if they aren't given access to other people's personal infornation, which is none of their business, they must be 'hiding' something?!

Such a problem is not Trump's - it is the one who wrongly feels they are entitled to the info.

Because you deny people, who have no business digging into your affairs but who feel they are entitled to know your business, access to your personal information doesn't necessarily mean they are hiding something.

Obama sealed records but insists he isn't hiding anything. Ok.

Hillary refuses to release transcripts of her speeches but says she isn't hiding anything. Ok.

Hillary hid documents from committees, even after receiving subpoenas for them, but says she wasn't hiding anything. Ok.

No one needs to see Trump's or anyone else's tax returns. All people need to know from the IRS is did they pay their taxes? Yes? 'Nuff said...

Well, in making his excuse for not coming clean,
He says he’s being audited. Perhaps he didn’t pay his tax returns????

Time honored tradition. Obama and Bush and Clinton all released something like 10 years of tax returns. Unlike other documents; these are binding official reports; not fudging, no opinion or irrelevance.

Taxpayers and voters can see what % you paid and compare that to the % they paid and be very impressed that you paid the same amount or are aghast that you dodged taxes, paid yourself $1 in salary, etc…

It speaks to Mr. Drumpf’s honesty. Or lack thereof.

What’s he hiding?

Forum List

Back