What is Trump hiding? Where are his Tax Returns

That's why Clinton won't release who her speaking engagements are with because she is hiding something? Thanks for the insight to two corrupt politicians.

:laugh:

release her speaking engagements ... snick

should have been there and been part of the company she was speaking to.

Geeze.. still obsessing over tax returns?

Just pointing out that the only one who hasn’t released the returns is Drumpf in the last 40 years.

He’s obviously got something to hide.

That the worshipers of this new Messiah like yourself do not want to know is another story.

Oh yes, obviously. Probably drug running and whorehouses!

BTW.. my Messiah is a Jewish carpenter.. no other.
:lmao:

Who knows…until we see the returns…. :rofl:
Please hold your breath on seeing the returns, then that will be one less libidiot spewing CO2 into this world.

Just pointing out that the only one who hasn’t released the returns is Drumpf in the last 40 years.

That the worshipers of this new Messiah like yourself do not want to know is another story.

Do you have his tax returns yet? :)

Please hold your breath on seeing the returns, then that will be one less libidiot spewing CO2 into this world.

I’m quite happy waiting. The longer the wait, the more pressure. And when he releases them…it will be because he has to.

Do you have his tax returns yet? :)

Be patient. Your messiah is feeling the pressure.

Candy, dear child, your pleading would be more acceptable as sincere were you but to attach a .pdf file YOUR income tax return.

Remember, allowances count as income though, in fairness, food stamps and welfare payments do not.

Presidential candidates have never had to release their taxes, but Americans now feel it is an absolute right. Who the hell cares?

The only ones who care is the opposition party. Not anyone else.

And Drumpf is relying on crossover support.

People with nothing to hide....hide nothing

That's why Clinton won't release who her speaking engagements are with because she is hiding something? Thanks for the insight to two corrupt politicians.

Speaking engagements???

I’m glad you brought it up in fact. When you’re paid to speak to a group, the last thing you would do is be critical of the group. You’re going to tell them what they want to hear. That is just human nature. Of course you’ll deny that since you worship Trump and hate Hillary but it is the truth (something else you hate).
But its the truth.

When it comes to a tax return, you are under the pains and penalties of fraud. You can go to jail if you lie about the information on it.
Unlike the speech, truth is reflected on the tax returns.

Now, facts.
HRC has released 33 years of them.
Donald Drumpf has released none of them.

Donald Drumpf has referenced—some would say bragged—about his supposed personal wealth numerous times. Now when asked to release something that would prove his income, he is hiding them. Doesn’t it follow that he should be very willing to reveal that he was telling the truth all along???

His excuse for not doing is is particularly humorous. He claims he gets audited every year and this year is no different and he has been advised by his attorneys. His national campaign manager said that “Releasing them would give the IRS the opportunity to scrutinize them”. Perhaps his manager doesn’t know this but the IRS Tax Returns are filed with….the IRS.

The IRS does not prevent anyone from releasing the information that they filed…with the IRS. Seriously…this is a national campaign?
Any way the IRS does not prevent anyone from releasing information they are auditing. However, the years leading up to the audit are certainly not under any scrutiny at this point….they are valid for release under the silly reasoning of the Drumpf campaign.

Speeches are one thing.
Tax returns are something else. There is honesty in them—guaranteed by law—and Drumpf wants no part of it.

Again, What’s he hiding?

I don't care what he is hiding, I don't concern myself with a thousand page tax return that when it is released other people are going to read it over and give you a biased opinion of what it means and then the media will spoon feed you what to think. It seems you live of that gossip.

If Trump is hiding anything the IRS Will find it and take appropriate action. With Obama as President, you know damn well he is asking the IRS to dig deeply for any mistake or error.

Silly…

Just because you choose not to/cannot read a tax return, doesn’t mean the rest of us are so infirmed.

How many candidates personal tax returns have you looked over? Don't even answer because if you say one or more you are lying.

And Drumpf is relying on crossover support.

People with nothing to hide....hide nothing

Speaking engagements???

I’m glad you brought it up in fact. When you’re paid to speak to a group, the last thing you would do is be critical of the group. You’re going to tell them what they want to hear. That is just human nature. Of course you’ll deny that since you worship Trump and hate Hillary but it is the truth (something else you hate).
But its the truth.

When it comes to a tax return, you are under the pains and penalties of fraud. You can go to jail if you lie about the information on it.

Now, facts.

Donald Drumpf has referenced—some would say bragged—about his supposed personal wealth numerous times. Now when asked to release something that would prove his income, he is hiding them. Doesn’t it follow that he should be very willing to reveal that he was telling the truth all along???

His excuse for not doing is is particularly humorous. He claims he gets audited every year and this year is no different and he has been advised by his attorneys. His national campaign manager said that “Releasing them would give the IRS the opportunity to scrutinize them”. Perhaps his manager doesn’t know this but the IRS Tax Returns are filed with….the IRS.

The IRS does not prevent anyone from releasing the information that they filed…with the IRS. Seriously…this is a national campaign?
Any way the IRS does not prevent anyone from releasing information they are auditing. However, the years leading up to the audit are certainly not under any scrutiny at this point….they are valid for release under the silly reasoning of the Drumpf campaign.

Speeches are one thing.
Tax returns are something else. There is honesty in them—guaranteed by law—and Drumpf wants no part of it.

Again, What’s he hiding?

I don't care what he is hiding, I don't concern myself with a thousand page tax return that when it is released other people are going to read it over and give you a biased opinion of what it means and then the media will spoon feed you what to think. It seems you live of that gossip.

If Trump is hiding anything the IRS Will find it and take appropriate action. With Obama as President, you know damn well he is asking the IRS to dig deeply for any mistake or error.

Silly…

Just because you choose not to/cannot read a tax return, doesn’t mean the rest of us are so infirmed.

How many candidates personal tax returns have you looked over? Don't even answer because if you say one or more you are lying.

The fact that I can bothers you?

The fact that you choose not to is your surrender to apathy. Perhaps ignorance to you is bliss and your jaded view of every institution is your only solace—everyone is guilty so you don’t have to try to find out anything…right?

If/when America sees its final days, it will be because persons like you, the hateful, hopeless, and lazy.

Speaking engagements???

But its the truth.

Now, facts.

Speeches are one thing.

Again, What’s he hiding?

Silly…

The fact that you choose not to is your surrender to apathy. Perhaps ignorance to you is bliss and your jaded view of every institution is your only solace—everyone is guilty so you don’t have to try to find out anything…right?

If/when America sees its final days, it will be because persons like you, the hateful, hopeless, and lazy.

I can read tax returns, I choose not to read them and you choose not to read them. You wouldn't say a word if this was Clinton, because you have excused every damn thing she does, so spare me yourself righteous bullshit.

If it was Hillary not showing a tax return, I wouldn't care, if it's her speech schedule, I don't care. No candidate is under any obligation to anyone. If they choose not to and lose, so be it.

The reason this country will go down won't be because of me, it will busybody nutters such as yourself thinking they have a entitlement to everything they want and being a partisan idiot that excuses one party over the other. At least I'm not a partisan dumbass such. As yourself.

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

Trump's tax returns are stored in the same vault as Hitlery's Goldman Sachs speeches. :lol:

Speaking engagements???

But its the truth.

Now, facts.

Speeches are one thing.

Again, What’s he hiding?

Silly…

I can read tax returns, I choose not to read them and you choose not to read them. You wouldn't say a word if this was Clinton, because you have excused every damn thing she does, so spare me yourself righteous bullshit.

If it was Hillary not showing a tax return, I wouldn't care, if it's her speech schedule, I don't care. No candidate is under any obligation to anyone. If they choose not to and lose, so be it.

The reason this country will go down won't be because of me, it will busybody nutters such as yourself thinking they have a entitlement to everything they want and being a partisan idiot that excuses one party over the other. At least I'm not a partisan dumbass such. As yourself.

Most welfare recipients are in red states and likely are As full of shit as you claim to be. You want less info on the candidates and enjoy your stupidity almost as much as I enjoy schooling your bitch ass.

Silly…

Most welfare recipients are in red states and likely are As full of shit as you claim to be. You want less info on the candidates and enjoy your stupidity almost as much as I enjoy schooling your bitch ass.

Not sure what welfare recipients has to do with the topic but partisan nutjobs are pretty stupid.

I look at candidates political positions, who they align themselves with. Their character and their honesty.

Looks like you never look at their tax returns and only care that they have a D after their name.

Silly…

Not sure what welfare recipients has to do with the topic but partisan nutjobs are pretty stupid.
You mentioned “entitlement to everything” fuck wad. The red states have the most people who feel they have an “entitlement to everything” as swipe. Try reading your own words and perhaps you can deduce some meaning from them.

I look at candidates political positions, who they align themselves with. Their character and their honesty.
Try developing some character and honesty of your own first.

Looks like you never look at their tax returns and only care that they have a D after their name.

Do I internalize all of the information? No. Do I notice what was paid if it becomes an issue? Yes. It’s 100% more work than you do fuck stain.

You mentioned “entitlement to everything” fuck wad. The red states have the most people who feel they have an “entitlement to everything” as swipe. Try reading your own words and perhaps you can deduce some meaning from them.

Try developing some character and honesty of your own first.

Do I internalize all of the information? No. Do I notice what was paid if it becomes an issue? Yes. It’s 100% more work than you do fuck stain.

You never read any Presidential contenders tax return, it is a non issue for you and if it was Clinton you wouldn't care. That's the bottom line, you are a partisan hypocrite. No better than the partisan hypocrites on the right. You see a D and automatically support them.

This election, every presidential candidate has made at least some tax information public—except for Donald Trump.

More at MSN.com

Obviously the small fraction of a person who won the GOP nomination last evening is hiding something. One would figure that the normally boisterous bloward would be happy to show off his riches....unless they are not as impressive as he has been saying.

National Review said the following which may be the way a lot of delegates feel:

A political party that didn’t demand the public release of Donald Trump’s tax returns could be committing electoral suicide. In his 40-year business career, he has assembled an empire of great complexity along with a serial record of credibility problems. In other words, he often “makes stuff up.” This is a man who said, under oath, in a 2008 libel suit he later lost: “My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings.”

Clearly Drumpf is engaged in hiding something from his supporters. The question is whether or not the supporters care or not.

What's he hiding?

More at MSN.com

It's really none of your business.

More at MSN.com

What's he hiding?

ditto

Forum List

Back