What is Trump's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

Why not end taxes on the less wealthy so they will work harder to "earn" their own money.

Um, 47% pay no fed income tax as it is. So you want what, 75% to not pay any income tax, so the uber wealthy will pay for their own in addition to the rest?

Oh, is that how that 'fair share' I've heard about works?
Sure; that way the least wealthy have no excuse to not work hard to "earn" their own money.

Thanks for admitting that to leftists 'fair share' means someone else foots the bill.
Thank you for admitting that to Rightists hard work really means nothing to the right as long as the least wealthy receive the least benefit under our form of Capitalism.

End the Work Tax. After all, every knows it Only takes hard work to make it under Any form of Capitalism; according to the Right.

because every left-wing idiot knows only Mommy Government really knows what you need, how to take care of you

Make Trump richer!!!

Not familiar with the Clintons, are you? Damn, the hypocrisy of leftists, amazing

I'm sorry. I didn't say anything about Clinton's and yet you seem to be making a whole load of assumptions about what I think about things. And all of that based on absolutely nothing.

Actually I responded to what you said. The Clintons used government to make themselves rich. Trump at least made himself rich

You responded to what I said by going off on a massive tangent. Great. Do the Clintons have anything to do with this? No.

Also, your tangent made 101 assumptions about what I supposedly think which are based on nothing!
You're very tightly wound, aren't you?

Why not end taxes on the less wealthy so they will work harder to "earn" their own money.

Um, 47% pay no fed income tax as it is. So you want what, 75% to not pay any income tax, so the uber wealthy will pay for their own in addition to the rest?

Sure; that way the least wealthy have no excuse to not work hard to "earn" their own money.

Thanks for admitting that to leftists 'fair share' means someone else foots the bill.
Thank you for admitting that to Rightists hard work really means nothing to the right as long as the least wealthy receive the least benefit under our form of Capitalism.

a brainwashed left-wing loser will read into anything he sees what his brainwashed mind wants to see; whether it is there or not

if you get the EIC; you ARE paying less than zero taxes. you're getting a gift from the government

Make Trump richer!!!

Not familiar with the Clintons, are you? Damn, the hypocrisy of leftists, amazing

I'm sorry. I didn't say anything about Clinton's and yet you seem to be making a whole load of assumptions about what I think about things. And all of that based on absolutely nothing.

Actually I responded to what you said. The Clintons used government to make themselves rich. Trump at least made himself rich

You responded to what I said by going off on a massive tangent. Great. Do the Clintons have anything to do with this? No.

Also, your tangent made 101 assumptions about what I supposedly think which are based on nothing!

What would you be like when someone decided to make stuff up about you and try and pass it off as the truth?

Here's the thing. You talk crap about me, I'll tell you you're talking crap about me. If you think that's someone who is "tightly wound" then that's your issue.

I don't need you telling me what I think, and I don't need you telling me how I feel.

Is that okay with you?

What would you be like when someone decided to make stuff up about you and try and pass it off as the truth?

Here's the thing. You talk crap about me, I'll tell you you're talking crap about me. If you think that's someone who is "tightly wound" then that's your issue.

I don't need you telling me what I think, and I don't need you telling me how I feel.

Is that okay with you?

tissue???

Is that okay with you?

tissue???

Why? Have you been touching yourself? Some people have weird fetishes.

How about everyone pays the same percent. That's fair, isn't it?

Is that okay with you?

I'm not sure that' possible given your reaction to my even mentioning Obama in a reply to you

Doesn't Trump's success show that his economic theories work? Barry Hussein never had a real job and the best he could offer was hope and some change in your pocket.

if you get the EIC; you ARE paying less than zero taxes. you're getting a gift from the government

$62.9 billion was PAID BACK to 28 million families and individuals.

i have several other sources that use more than 2 words to describe it. one, from taxpolicycenter.org, calls it a "subsidy for low-income working families..." Are subsidies "paid back"??
another, Internal Revenue Service calls it "a BENEFIT for working people..'.

Are benefits paid back?

How about everyone pays the same percent. That's fair, isn't it?

Rich pay more = dingdongs go 'yay!, fair share'.

Everyone pays the same percent = dingdongs go . . . well, apparently they just go.

:lol:

The interviews I heard from the so called straight talking Trump were as much hand waiving as any other politician. He's for jobs. No shit, who isn't? He'll create them. How can government create jobs when it only destroys economic value? It can only stop destroying them. He'll run the government like a company. Um...the government doesn't create a product.

No idea what any of that actually means in terms of his policies. A lot of people like that he's pissing off the left and the liberal media. He's also going after establishment hacks like McCain, which works for me as long as he stays away from his military record. But I vote for plans, and so far Trump has offered me zero, just like all the rest of them.
He's saying what people (almost) want to hear, which is typical politician behavior. He's not offering any strategies on how he plans to do this--trade being our #1 issue. Mud-slinging is the norm, granted, but he has no clue what the government entails--although a lot of our legislators don't either, but to hand him the keys to the country... do we really want a multi-billionaire that can pay for his own army to take control of our country? He likes being in control... he will make Bush and Obama look like high schoolers. The way he openly insults people is funny, but it can also get and keep the US in perpetual war. He is not a diplomat and anyone in office has to be a diplomat. He claims to "love everyone" but those claims should be taken with a silo of salt.

End the Work Tax. After all, every knows it Only takes hard work to make it under Any form of Capitalism; according to the Right.

because every left-wing idiot knows only Mommy Government really knows what you need, how to take care of you
Dude; why not get a clue and a Cause; we have a new round of elections. It is time to put in your requests, in writing, hopefully.

Here is the point I am trying to make with the clueless and the Causeless.

It is about ending taxes for the wealthiest or the least wealthy. Why should the wealthiest get a tax break for not working hard or "earning" their Income like the least wealthy usually must do--End the Work Tax and save a wealthy Person from the gates of hell. Is it immoral to Tax the wealthiest into Heaven?

What is Hillary's, or O'Malley's, or Sanders'? Other than "I'm gonna tax the fuck out of them".

Forum List

Back