What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis?

Trump has some irritating ways, we all agree on that, therefore we should also be able to agree that during his time as president the country was in outstanding condition. About his irritating ways, he is a typical northeastern rich guy, full of bluster and vinegar, but with a good heart.

No one's doubting that times were good under Trump. But the fact is, it wasn't because of Trump. Just like if the economy rebounds and is doing good under Biden, it won't be because of Biden.
These are cycles in which the government perpetuates by borrowing trillions and dumping it into the economy, devaluing the currency that's already in the economy. Then it's up to us and businesses to adapt, adjust and learn to live with it.
"We the people" are the ones that correct what the government screws up. It's been the same cycle since at least Reagan.

Nope. It's not reality. Mistakes happen and this mistake should not alter a person's life if they don't want it to. Abortions have been around for eons my friend.

Stop it with the irresponsible bullshit. Their choice to be that way and get abortions. It's called freedom. Move to Afganistan you taliban.

When it comes to the life of a child, yeah it should alter a persons life. Y'all make out like children are some sort of dreadful disease or something.

Last edited:

What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis ?​

~ The same problem Kamala Harris had running against Joe Biden — "It's an election " .
1600x960_931563-kamala-harris-joe-biden.png

Kamala Harris attacks Joe Biden's record on busing and working with segregationists in vicious exchange at Democratic debate​

If they joined forces and Trump said " I will serve 4 years then you get Ron for 8" it would win by a huge margin.
That would be good if it were to happen that way; however, I suspect DeSantis will be unelectable as President if he serves as Trump's VP if Trump wins in 2024.

When it comes to the life of a child, yeah it should alter a persons life. Y'all make out like children are some sort of dreadful disease or something.
You lack empathy. Perhaps you're in a nice comfy place where a child would be a welcome thing. I'm there too. I wouldn't want one of my nephews to get an abortion if they knocked a chick up. But if she was just a hoe and he was going to have nothing to do with her or the baby, and she was going to "ruin" his life, you know what I mean. Yea, I'd want her to get an abortion.

If you are in a place where having a kid won't "ruin" your life, have it. But if you have an oopsy and get prego and don't want it, abort. It's your right. Doesn't matter what you think about these women. What percent of women have gotten abortions? What percent would get an abortion if it happened at the wrong time? You're calling a lot of women whores and murderers.

Many of these women were only going to have so many kids anyways. If they abort one now they'll just have one later. Relax.

nice dodge, again which dem ticket could challenge Trump/DeSantis?
Any Dem ticket. Did you think Biden would trounce Trump like he did?

The red wave that didn't happen, is not going to happen in 2024 either. Thanks for giving us abortion and being such racists. WOKE this bitch.

You lack empathy. Perhaps you're in a nice comfy place where a child would be a welcome thing. I'm there too. I wouldn't want one of my nephews to get an abortion if they knocked a chick up. But if she was just a hoe and he was going to have nothing to do with her or the baby, and she was going to "ruin" his life, you know what I mean. Yea, I'd want her to get an abortion.

There's been many many times in my life when I wasn't ready for a child, or was doing some hoe. So I made sure I didn't get them pregnant. My first wife and I decided on two kids, and made sure we only had 2 kids.
This ain't rocket science. It's just pure 100% taking responsibility for our bodies, before we created another body.
If you are in a place where having a kid won't "ruin" your life, have it. But if you have an oopsy and get prego and don't want it, abort. It's your right. Doesn't matter what you think about these women. What percent of women have gotten abortions? What percent would get an abortion if it happened at the wrong time? You're calling a lot of women whores and murderers.

All men are created equal and are endowed by their creators to certain unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
One a child is conceived, it also should be afforded that right. Because not it's not just the moms body. It's the moms body and the babies body.
A human being is still a human being, regardless of it's age, shape or size.

The left cares more about the lives of weirdo trannies who like to parade in front of children, and the lives of druggy thugs, than they do an innocent little baby.

Many of these women were only going to have so many kids anyways. If they abort one now they'll just have one later. Relax.

Losers having losers. Point taken. But have any of us created great things that made life better for everyone else? Have any of us created any NASA engineers, scientist that's found a cure for anything? 99% of the kids born in the last 4 centuries are just knuckle draggers like everyone else. But we were afforded that right, by people who were responsible & kind enough to give us a shot.

I lack empathy and sympathy for women who kill their children out of convenience. Absolutely, 100%.

Forum List

Back