What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis?

the founders of our nation had different ideas on that, they were right. We should not cave in to "them" whoever that is. Not all of DC is part of the cabal, we need to support those that are challenging the "game" as you call it.

Look bro, my congressman and both my senators are liberal Republicans. They're way too liberal for me. So they're not going to get my support or my vote. No party owns me. And I don't believe 90% of the media says about any candidate. I believe the politicians record.
Trumps record is too liberal for me. DeSantis's record appears to be fiscally conservative. So if he runs, I'll vote for him. If Trump gets the nomination, he won't be getting my vote, because he's too liberal (for the 1,000 time)

I'm not a libertarian. I belong to no party. I'm a fiscal conservative. I will vote for fiscal conservatives. I'm not going to vote for these liberals or liberal republicans that we keep getting force fed. It's retarded to think voting is someone's civic duty, when the only choices we have are put forth by party leaders and overly influenced in the MSM.

We are force fed who THEY want. Not who WE want. So I'm simply not playing their game.

When the GOP get's off it's Trump horse and decides to run a fiscal conservative, they'll get my support.
You and another con are trying to play this same game with me. Listen stupid, you caucus with Republicans. When Trump wins, you win. When Democrats win, you cry loud.

Yes the GOP owns you. You belong. You serve them.

You and another con are trying to play this same game with me. Listen stupid, you caucus with Republicans. When Trump wins, you win. When Democrats win, you cry loud.

Yes the GOP owns you. You belong. You serve them.

Liar. No one wins if Trump wins. And it's not a game. You just don't understand what it means to be politically independent. To hell with political parties. They're ran by the same people who control our house & senate.
The parties no longer represent us. Neither do the politicians.

I'm not sure how many left & right majorities you're going to have to witness to understand this. But when the republicans have the majority, nothing really gets better for everyone. And it's the same way with the left. The only thing that changes is the rhetoric and talking points. Oh sure, they may tinker with the tax code a little bit, maybe add or remove a few minor regulations here and there. But for "we the people," regardless of who's in charge, it doesn't actually get better.
And what's even more retarded, is when things don't get better, political loyalist will simply blame the other side.

I've been watching this charade play out since before Reagan. It's the same shit now, just a different shovel.

So you just keep shoveling and hoping for change.

334953219_1638081366633304_3528324779479896216_n.png

Look bro, my congressman and both my senators are liberal Republicans. They're way too liberal for me. So they're not going to get my support or my vote. No party owns me. And I don't believe 90% of the media says about any candidate. I believe the politicians record.
Trumps record is too liberal for me. DeSantis's record appears to be fiscally conservative. So if he runs, I'll vote for him. If Trump gets the nomination, he won't be getting my vote, because he's too liberal (for the 1,000 time)
Trump is as close to fiscally conservative as we are going to get. His 4 years were better than any president before or after. A business approach to government works.

Liar. No one wins if Trump wins. And it's not a game. You just don't understand what it means to be politically independent. To hell with political parties. They're ran by the same people who control our house & senate.
The parties no longer represent us. Neither do the politicians.

I'm not sure how many left & right majorities you're going to have to witness to understand this. But when the republicans have the majority, nothing really gets better for everyone. And it's the same way with the left. The only thing that changes is the rhetoric and talking points. Oh sure, they may tinker with the tax code a little bit, maybe add or remove a few minor regulations here and there. But for "we the people," regardless of who's in charge, it doesn't actually get better.
And what's even more retarded, is when things don't get better, political loyalist will simply blame the other side.

I've been watching this charade play out since before Reagan. It's the same shit now, just a different shovel.

So you just keep shoveling and hoping for change.

This is how bad the right is. They passed Citizens United. That's pretty bad. But it gets even worse. The right wing controlled Supreme Court is so corrupted by corporations and anti abortion nuts that we are now going to have to make the Supreme Court institute a code of ethics. It's crazy they don't have to now. Lower courts have to. And the Supreme's are supposed to too but they are not bound to as of now. Well I'm sorry but their job is too important for one of them to have a wife who is an insurrectionist. He should step down.

It recommends "clear and more stringent guidelines for recusal, prohibitions against conduct that creates an appearance of partiality, rigorous obligations for disclosure, and standards for transparent decision-making."

In particular, for instance, the model code would require justices to disqualify themselves from cases involving not only financial entanglements of family members, but lobbying activities of would-be litigants involved in a justice's confirmation. And it would bar close family members from engaging in political or other activity that presents the appearance of partisanship.

The proposed code would go further than the existing code for lower court judges, which bars participation in political activities. The proposal would also bar Supreme Court justices from appearing before groups with partisan or ideological agendas, groups like the conservative Federalist Society or the liberal American Constitution Society. And it would recognize that certain political activities by a spouse or other close family members would require justices to recuse themselves.

Such a provision would clearly have forbidden Justice Clarence Thomas from participating in a 2022 case involving the release of Trump White House records to the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. Thomas was the lone dissenter when the court refused President Trump's effort to shield those records from disclosure, records that later showed Thomas's wife, Ginni, had communications with top Trump White House officials, urging them to take steps to block certification of the election results.

Trump is as close to fiscally conservative as we are going to get. His 4 years were better than any president before or after. A business approach to government works.

BS, Trump's not even in the same ball park as actual conservatives. $8 trillion in 4 years? WTF. That's worse than Obama's spending.

Thomas Massie, Mike Lee, Chip Roy and a few others in DC are fiscal conservatives. Trump is the polar opposites of those guys.

BS, Trump's not even in the same ball park as actual conservatives. $8 trillion in 4 years? WTF. That's worse than Obama's spending.

Thomas Massie, Mike Lee, Chip Roy and a few others in DC are fiscal conservatives. Trump is the polar opposites of those guys.
his record says otherwise, but rant on if it somehow makes you feel worthy. most of the spending you mentioned was caused by the chinese virus, put the blame where it belongs.

This is how bad the right is. They passed Citizens United. That's pretty bad. But it gets even worse. The right wing controlled Supreme Court is so corrupted by corporations and anti abortion nuts that we are now going to have to make the Supreme Court institute a code of ethics. It's crazy they don't have to now. Lower courts have to. And the Supreme's are supposed to too but they are not bound to as of now. Well I'm sorry but their job is too important for one of them to have a wife who is an insurrectionist. He should step down.

It recommends "clear and more stringent guidelines for recusal, prohibitions against conduct that creates an appearance of partiality, rigorous obligations for disclosure, and standards for transparent decision-making."

In particular, for instance, the model code would require justices to disqualify themselves from cases involving not only financial entanglements of family members, but lobbying activities of would-be litigants involved in a justice's confirmation. And it would bar close family members from engaging in political or other activity that presents the appearance of partisanship.

The proposed code would go further than the existing code for lower court judges, which bars participation in political activities. The proposal would also bar Supreme Court justices from appearing before groups with partisan or ideological agendas, groups like the conservative Federalist Society or the liberal American Constitution Society. And it would recognize that certain political activities by a spouse or other close family members would require justices to recuse themselves.

Such a provision would clearly have forbidden Justice Clarence Thomas from participating in a 2022 case involving the release of Trump White House records to the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. Thomas was the lone dissenter when the court refused President Trump's effort to shield those records from disclosure, records that later showed Thomas's wife, Ginni, had communications with top Trump White House officials, urging them to take steps to block certification of the election results.

Why are you telling me how bad the right it? I'm not a Republican. I'm a conservative.
You brainwashed lefties don't have any more clue about what a fiscal conservative is, than the Trumpbots.

Imagine all the republicans that rightfully bitch and moan about Biden and the democrats spending, doing the same bitching and moaning when a Republican is president. There are some that do. They are the fiscal conservatives that I listed above.
But 90% of them didn't say a word when Trump was president. And the democrats, they don't even bring it up when a republican is president. In fact, they didn't dare bring it up when Trump was potus, because he gave Pelosi every dime she wanted. Only vetoing 1 spending bill in his entire 3 years. And that was because it didn't spend enough.

his record says otherwise, but rant on if it somehow makes you feel worthy. most of the spending you mentioned was caused by the chinese virus, put the blame where it belongs.

What does Trumps record say?

Without the virus, there was still almost $5 trillion spent. His first spending bill was $1.4 trillion.

You know I honestly don't get it. I know that they both love America but Trump seems to be putting Trump first lately and ignoring his signature line of putting America first and DeSantis definitely could get the job done just as well.
Hilarious. Trump puts himself first “ lately ?” It took you 6 years to figure that out that Trump puts himself first all the time. Funny.

Why are you telling me how bad the right it? I'm not a Republican. I'm a conservative.
You brainwashed lefties don't have any more clue about what a fiscal conservative is, than the Trumpbots.

Imagine all the republicans that rightfully bitch and moan about Biden and the democrats spending, doing the same bitching and moaning when a Republican is president. There are some that do. They are the fiscal conservatives that I listed above.
But 90% of them didn't say a word when Trump was president. And the democrats, they don't even bring it up when a republican is president. In fact, they didn't dare bring it up when Trump was potus, because he gave Pelosi every dime she wanted. Only vetoing 1 spending bill in his entire 3 years. And that was because it didn't spend enough.
Sure you are. Brain washed lefties at least can add.

Ha ha
Trump was so far in debt before covid, gov spending to save lives just made it worse. It’s no different then the huge tax cuts by Bush, followed by 9/11 then declaring an unfunded war in Iraq. No wonder the economy took such a nose dive after the banks tried to scam money and folded…..then needed a bail out from a debt ridden treasury. Hilarious….

That's funny. So us Democrats are wrong for not turning into hypocrites every time a Republican gets in the White House? You want us to do what Republicans do and change our position on things based on who's in the White House?

I actually am proud of Democrats for not becoming fiscal hawks every time a Republican gets into office.

And if Trump gave Pelosi anything that must mean she gave him something in return. That's how it works.

You know what? I am so sick of you REPUBLICANS crying about welfare and money that goes to poor people in big cities. Do you know how much we spend on rural white Americans who live in red states? One example is how we lay the internet wires to their homes even when their homes are 5 miles apart. Each farm is 5 miles apart. If each of those goobers had to pay for internet, they wouldn't have it. But their politicians have convinced us and themselves that it's a good idea we help goobers get internet.

Oh yea, it was a story I was hearing about food stamps. We find that the additional SNAP money we gave poor people during the pandemic really did a lot of good. And people are going to be fucked if we lower the money back to what it once was. So poor people will go back to having to choose between rent, pills or dinner each night.

That's funny. So us Democrats are wrong for not turning into hypocrites every time a Republican gets in the White House? You want us to do what Republicans do and change our position on things based on who's in the White House?

I actually am proud of Democrats for not becoming fiscal hawks every time a Republican gets into office.

And if Trump gave Pelosi anything that must mean she gave him something in return. That's how it works.

You know what? I am so sick of you REPUBLICANS crying about welfare and money that goes to poor people in big cities. Do you know how much we spend on rural white Americans who live in red states? One example is how we lay the internet wires to their homes even when their homes are 5 miles apart. Each farm is 5 miles apart. If each of those goobers had to pay for internet, they wouldn't have it. But their politicians have convinced us and themselves that it's a good idea we help goobers get internet.

Oh yea, it was a story I was hearing about food stamps. We find that the additional SNAP money we gave poor people during the pandemic really did a lot of good. And people are going to be fucked if we lower the money back to what it once was. So poor people will go back to having to choose between rent, pills or dinner each night.
Good post !

Ha ha
Trump was so far in debt before covid, gov spending to save lives just made it worse. It’s no different then the huge tax cuts by Bush, followed by 9/11 then declaring an unfunded war in Iraq. No wonder the economy took such a nose dive after the banks tried to scam money and folded…..then needed a bail out from a debt ridden treasury. Hilarious….
nice dumb recitation of lib talking points, you are a good little parrot, brainless and exactly what the left needs.

nice dumb recitation of lib talking points, you are a good little parrot, brainless and exactly what the left needs.
Talking points ? You have nothing to dispute facts. Republicans are horrible on the economy. Name one repugnant admin since Eisenhower who didn’t have at least one recession. Name one who didn’t INCREASE the yearly deficit over the previous admin. Name one in recent history other then George Bush Sr who didn’t have criminal indictments and prosecutions. They keep getting worse. Trump is looking at an orange jump suit himself.

The repugnants are trying to have congressional investigations and are failing miserably. Trump is a loser; YOU and all the other MAGAs are a losers.

yes, and obozo added 10 trillion to the debt, so what? The entire swamp of DC needs to be removed and replaced by Americans.
Most of that debt was the bailing out Bush for an unfunded war, lowering taxes and then bailing out banks who went bankrupt under his deregulation policies. It’s hilarious. Bush had 8 years to recover from Clinton’s booming economy and turn things around into a disaster, including 9/11. The only reason he isn’t the worse president ever, is the Trump admin of the imbecile revolving door of incompetents.

Most of that debt was the bailing out Bush for an unfunded war, lowering taxes and then bailing out banks who went bankrupt under his deregulation policies. It’s hilarious. Bush had 8 years to recover from Clinton’s booming economy and turn things around into a disaster, including 9/11. The only reason he isn’t the worse president ever, is the Trump admin of the imbecile revolving door of incompetents.

AND the ACA, the wars he kept us is and started.

Forum List

Back