What is very interesting about the last 3 years, all predictions from the left have been wrong.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
You guys predicted if President Trump got elected that there was going to be a recession. Didnt happen.
You predicted that President Trump colluded with Russia with a bogus dossier purchased by Hillary. Didnt happen.
You predicted that President Trump was going to start a war with N. Korea. Didnt Happen.
You predicted that President Trump wasn't going to get rid of ISIS. He did and killed the top 2 leaders.
You would think, that after all these successes and more, you would start to lean a little more to the guy who gets results, instead of staying with the side that continues to lose. Oh well, losers will as losers do.

Happy New Year everyone, even you lefties because no matter what, you wont ever be happy.

You guys predicted if President Trump got elected that there was going to be a recession. Didnt happen.
You predicted that President Trump colluded with Russia with a bogus dossier purchased by Hillary. Didnt happen.
You predicted that President Trump was going to start a war with N. Korea. Didnt Happen.
You predicted that President Trump wasn't going to get rid of ISIS. He did and killed the top 2 leaders.
You would think, that after all these successes and more, you would start to lean a little more to the guy who gets results, instead of staying with the side that continues to lose. Oh well, losers will as losers do.

Happy New Year everyone, even you lefties because no matter what, you wont ever be happy.

You gotta realize Jim, the Left does not fit its ideology around reality, it tries to force reality through a square block to fit its ideology. To them, there is no difference between their ideology and reality, so when reality doesn't work out as they thought, they simply change reality in their minds until it does!

Is it any wonder such a group of people can always think they are right yet be consistently wrong?

I'm very happy about the stuff he didn't do but I'd be even happier if he did the stuff he promised to do. Trump has yet to come through on his promise of a better healthcare plan and a wall that Mexico paid for. I guess I'm just not tired of winning yet.

I'm very happy about the stuff he didn't do but I'd be even happier if he did the stuff he promised to do. Trump has yet to come through on his promise of a better healthcare plan and a wall that Mexico paid for. I guess I'm just not tired of winning yet.
Perhaps if progressive American haters would stop blocking his every move it would be different. I wonder why you can't see that?

Perhaps if progressive American haters would stop blocking his every move it would be different. I wonder why you can't see that?
Help me see... Which progressives stopped Mexico from funding the wall? Which progressives stopped him from coming out with his health care plan?

Help me see... Which progressives stopped Mexico from funding the wall? Which progressives stopped him from coming out with his health care plan?
The filthy lying scum called democrats, people like YOU.

You guys predicted if 1. President Trump got elected that there was going to be a recession. Didnt happen.

2. You predicted that President Trump colluded with Russia with a bogus dossier purchased by Hillary. Didnt happen.

3. You predicted that President Trump was going to start a war with N. Korea. Didnt Happen.

4. You predicted that President Trump wasn't going to get rid of ISIS. He did and killed the top 2 leaders.

5. You would think, that after all these successes and more, you would start to lean a little more to the guy who gets results, instead of staying with the side that continues to lose. Oh well, losers will as losers do.

YOU ARE LYING.

1. We came out of recession from Obama. But last 2 years ending 2016 economy was already booming. Unemployment showed evidence. So we are not going on recession under Trump. I’m not sure who told you that. Maybe you can enlighten me.

2. No evidence of collusion but Putin his puppet master interfere in 2016 election and rape our democracy. Glorified by Trump. That’s a fact. 3 years later Trump is still DICKING with 2016 election blaming Ukraine trying to save his lover Putin. Mueller did not exonerate Trump. They just couldn’t charge a sitting president. That’s a fact.

3. Really? Trump sent a massive armada to Sea of Japan. If not for Mattis and other adults in his administration we could be at war by now with NK.

4. Obama created a coalition forces fighting ISIS with tremendous success with the help of Kurds as the front lines with over 11,000 casualties. Saving Americans & allies casualties of war. Without the Kurds we’re still be fighting ISIS. Russian didn’t do shit.
Then Trump a fucking coward moron abandoned the Kurds so Russia & Syria can take over the area. Results...... human tragedy in the making with hundreds of thousands families being displaced. All created by our inept president.
Read the link. These are caused by lousy Trump.

More Than 216,000 People Flee Their Homes in Northwest Syria, Relief Group Says

5. What fucking success? Trump made us a laughing stock around the world. Made us look weak, liars, dumb sick bully & racist. Some foreign countries called him retarded.

You guys predicted if 1. President Trump got elected that there was going to be a recession. Didnt happen.

2. You predicted that President Trump colluded with Russia with a bogus dossier purchased by Hillary. Didnt happen.

3. You predicted that President Trump was going to start a war with N. Korea. Didnt Happen.

4. You predicted that President Trump wasn't going to get rid of ISIS. He did and killed the top 2 leaders.

5. You would think, that after all these successes and more, you would start to lean a little more to the guy who gets results, instead of staying with the side that continues to lose. Oh well, losers will as losers do.

YOU ARE LYING.

1. We came out of recession from Obama. But last 2 years ending 2016 economy was already booming. Unemployment showed evidence. So we are not going on recession under Trump. I’m not sure who told you that. Maybe you can enlighten me.

2. No evidence of collusion but Putin his puppet master interfere in 2016 election and rape our democracy. Glorified by Trump. That’s a fact. 3 years later Trump is still DICKING with 2016 election blaming Ukraine trying to save his lover Putin. Mueller did not exonerate Trump. They just couldn’t charge a sitting president. That’s a fact.

3. Really? Trump sent a massive armada to Sea of Japan. If not for Mattis and other adults in his administration we could be at war by now with NK.

4. Obama created a coalition forces fighting ISIS with tremendous success with the help of Kurds as the front lines with over 11,000 casualties. Saving Americans & allies casualties of war. Without the Kurds we’re still be fighting ISIS. Russian didn’t do shit.
Then Trump a fucking coward moron abandoned the Kurds so Russia & Syria can take over the area. Results...... human tragedy in the making with hundreds of thousands families being displaced. All created by our inept president.

5. What fucking success? Trump made us a laughing stock around the world. Made us look weak, liars, dumb sick bully & racist. Some foreign countries called him retarded.
If you were anymore stupid we would have to water you twice a week.

YOU ARE LYING.

1. Paul Krugman: Trump will bring global recession
2. IG report on Russia collusion investigation shows it was a witch hunt
3. President Trump becomes 1st president to step inside North Korea ahead of meeting with Kim Jong Un
4. Former CIA official: Obama's ISIS strategy has failed

So far you are batting .000 on FACTS. Maybe you should take the advice of others and just lock yourself away, and when you are ready to come to reality, then you can come back and talk...

YOU ARE LYING.

3. President Trump becomes 1st president to step inside North Korea ahead of meeting with Kim Jong Un

So far you are batting .000 on FACTS. Maybe you should take the advice of others and just lock yourself away, and when you are ready to come to reality, then you can come back and talk...
If you have dealt with these monsters as long as I have you will realize that they don't accept facts. Nothing can breach the barrier they have around what they call a mind and they absolutely positively will not stop until this country is dead.

Paul krugman and other leftists said the economy would tank and likely not recover.......they said that too...

YOU ARE LYING.

Well lets talk about each one:

One man's opinion- and hey- he still might be right. I am just glad that Trump didn't screw up the economic revival Obama started.
And that is of course a lie- it is an opinion piece which lies about what the Inspector General's report said- the IG report never mentions a witch hunt and instead said that the FBI was justified in starting the investigation.
Not even sure that that is supposed to mean? Is that a success? Has North Korea disarmed its nuclear weapons as Trump promised?
I am happy about the successes against ISIS. But despite Trump's claims- ISIS has not disappeared.

Here is the prediction I got very wrong- and I am happy I did.
I predicted a stock melt down from the trade war with China. I was wrong.

Of course Trump said that Trade Wars are easy to win- and he was wrong about that also.

YOU ARE LYING.

Well lets talk about each one:

One man's opinion- and hey- he still might be right. I am just glad that Trump didn't screw up the economic revival Obama started.
And that is of course a lie- it is an opinion piece which lies about what the Inspector General's report said- the IG report never mentions a witch hunt and instead said that the FBI was justified in starting the investigation.
Not even sure that that is supposed to mean? Is that a success? Has North Korea disarmed its nuclear weapons as Trump promised?
I am happy about the successes against ISIS. But despite Trump's claims- ISIS has not disappeared.

Here is the prediction I got very wrong- and I am happy I did.
I predicted a stock melt down from the trade war with China. I was wrong.

Of course Trump said that Trade Wars are easy to win- and he was wrong about that also.
Of course an idiot like you , will never see the good things that have happened since the brown turd is no longer in office. I guess with liberal thinking you dont see much of anything?

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Trump is pretty lame if someone like me can stop him from even announcing his health care plan. Actually I'm beginning to think he never had a health care plan at all. If you're looking for "filthy lying scum" maybe you should be looking at him.

Trump is pretty lame if someone like me can stop him from even announcing his health care plan. Actually I'm beginning to think he never had a health care plan at all. If you're looking for "filthy lying scum" maybe you should be looking at him.
President Trump said that the new health care system would come out after his re election. Why should he put something forth, then get impeached when he can wait it out and do a 2020 suprise on his landslide victory thus rewarding its citizens and even those who hate him. Just make those who hate him hate him even more..fucking Demoncrat losers...

President Trump said that the new health care system would come out after his re election. Why should he put something forth, then get impeached when he can wait it out and do a 2020 suprise on his landslide victory thus rewarding its citizens and even those who hate him. Just make those who hate him hate him even more..fucking Demoncrat losers...
So you're saying he is promising to do in his next term what he already promised to do? Trump started with a GOP Congress, what better time to have released his plan IF he had one and really wanted it passed? Instead he spent his time chipping away at Obamacare and proposed nothing to take its place. A very 'promising' President. Enjoy your Cool Aid.

YOU ARE LYING.

I just love when foreigners try and insert their opinion into American politics.

Forum List

Back