What Is Warfare.

maxo

Jul 5, 2017
You all probably know to some extant. It is defeating your enemy through organized military action. But here comes the interesting point. What does being defeated mean. Well for one thing, it means losing sovereignty over your own country and people. It also means of course losing the lives of your soldiers as well as a lot of destruction. But people come and go. And there is always some sort of destruction going on somewhere in our country. So if you are defeated through non military action, it doesn't really matter. Does it.

I am talking to you as a defeated American citizen in a defeated American country. Take all the American jobs that have been lost to overseas wage slaves. Such as China. Leaving us with mostly low wage Mc Jobs. Then these countries often dump cheaply made goods here to destroy what industry is left. Making us in fact the slaves of those countries. Because without their goods, where would we be. China for instance couldn't do any better if they defeated us militarily. Unless their aim was to kill American to boot. But then, there would be less of us to buy their goods.

The treasonous scumbags in Washington that allowed this to happen should be taken out and shot! Or hung. Or impaled. But here is a problem with that. Which is that those things should also be done to most of you! Because you allowed it to happen.

Warfare is very profitable for the ruling class in america, it is how they expand the empire. Those countries did not do that to you, your "leaders" did. The colonization continues, that's all, same as it ever was.

You all probably know to some extant. It is defeating your enemy through organized military action. But here comes the interesting point. What does being defeated mean. Well for one thing, it means losing sovereignty over your own country and people. It also means of course losing the lives of your soldiers as well as a lot of destruction. But people come and go. And there is always some sort of destruction going on somewhere in our country. So if you are defeated through non military action, it doesn't really matter. Does it.

I am talking to you as a defeated American citizen in a defeated American country. Take all the American jobs that have been lost to overseas wage slaves. Such as China. Leaving us with mostly low wage Mc Jobs. Then these countries often dump cheaply made goods here to destroy what industry is left. Making us in fact the slaves of those countries. Because without their goods, where would we be. China for instance couldn't do any better if they defeated us militarily. Unless their aim was to kill American to boot. But then, there would be less of us to buy their goods.

The treasonous scumbags in Washington that allowed this to happen should be taken out and shot! Or hung. Or impaled. But here is a problem with that. Which is that those things should also be done to most of you! Because you allowed it to happen.

In regard to paragraph two there is also a fake wealth effect as the cheap goods allow you to buy more with less. Look how cheap computers have become or entertainment systems. So there is this perception of a better standard of living from cheap gadgets. The revenue transferred overseas to China comes back to buy US Bonds to fund more of the same.

In regard to paragraph 3 fell free to stop by and try at your leisure.

• Banned
Warfare is very profitable for the ruling class in america, it is how they expand the empire. Those countries did not do that to you, your "leaders" did. The colonization continues, that's all, same as it ever was.

Yes, those countries did do that to us. For example, U.S. steel mills didn't ask the Chinese to dump cheap steel here. Not that our "leaders" aren't also to blame. As for being defeated, here is something else that it means. It means that any secret knowledge your country has is taken by the enemy. Well guess what. That has happened. Here is just one instance. (there ARE others) A few years ago or so, I saw a couple different things on a couple news type of programs. Experts said that Chinese hackers have stolen most of, if not all of, our secret military technology.

How safe does that make you feel. And as you can probably guess, developing that secret military technology probably cost a "pretty penny." But here is the bad thing. For the government, money probably isn't all that hard to come by. But I'm afraid that advancements in science is of a very limited commodity. Especially in a defeated country like ours.

Yes, those countries did do that to us. For example, U.S. steel mills didn't ask the Chinese to dump cheap steel here. Not that our "leaders" aren't also to blame. As for being defeated, here is something else that it means. It means that any secret knowledge your country has is taken by the enemy. Well guess what. That has happened. Here is just one instance. (there ARE others) A few years ago or so, I saw a couple different things on a couple news type of programs. Experts said that Chinese hackers have stolen most of, if not all of, our secret military technology.

How safe does that make you feel. And as you can probably guess, developing that secret military technology probably cost a "pretty penny." But here is the bad thing. For the government, money probably isn't all that hard to come by. But I'm afraid that advancements in science is of a very limited commodity. Especially in a defeated country like ours.
Your political class did that to you, keep voting.

• Banned

In regard to paragraph two there is also a fake wealth effect as the cheap goods allow you to buy more with less. Look how cheap computers have become or entertainment systems. So there is this perception of a better standard of living from cheap gadgets. The revenue transferred overseas to China comes back to buy US Bonds to fund more of the same.

I'm not sure what you're getting at with the "fake wealth effect." And as to what people can afford to buy, maybe if people here had better jobs, it wouldn't be a problem. Also, the trade deficit causes the U.S. to lose anywhere from 300 billion dollars a year to over 700 billion dollars. Despite the "cheap goods," that is costing up plenty. And eventually it will bite us in the ass. Hard! And I mean really sinking its teeth in.

As for the last part, if enough patriotic Americans come together, you could very well find yourself in front of a firing squad. Or at the end of a noose. Or a human popsicle stick. It depends on how guilty you are.

I'm not sure what you're getting at with the "fake wealth effect." And as to what people can afford to buy, maybe if people here had better jobs, it wouldn't be a problem. Also, the trade deficit causes the U.S. to lose anywhere from 300 billion dollars a year to over 700 billion dollars. Despite the "cheap goods," that is costing up plenty. And eventually it will bite us in the ass. Hard! And I mean really sinking its teeth in.

As for the last part, if enough patriotic Americans come together, you could very well find yourself in front of a firing squad. Or at the end of a noose. Or a human popsicle stick. It depends on how guilty you are.

I was trying to convey that cheap goods from overseas (e.g. China) make people feel wealthy because their money buys more.
This is a bad thing.

I am clean as a whistle bro.
The patriotic Americans would being doing the hand jive with me.
Nosane?

maxo wrote

"... For example, U.S. steel mills didn't ask the Chinese to dump cheap steel here. Not that our "leaders" aren't also to blame..."

This is like saying foreigners/undocumented "took our jobs".

No they didn't. Employers gave away our jobs.

Same with steel. Donald Trump bought inferior Chinese steel. No one forced him to do that. He also has all of his own products made in any and every country EXCEPT the country he hates - the US. You're new to the board so I'll direct you to the link in my sig. Take your time. Look at the hundreds of thousands of jobs he has created - in other countries. Add to that the jobs he and his kids have filled in the US with either documented or foreign workers. Never Americans. Never. And that has not changed. Not even one job.

I was trying to convey that cheap goods from overseas (e.g. China) make people feel wealthy because their money buys more.
This is a bad thing.

Nosane?

But you voted for cheap shit from overseas.

See post #8.

This is a bad thing.

Nosane?

Well we can agree on the "bad thing" part. But no patriotic American would be doing a "hand jive" with anybody. Because they would be White. And that isn't a real part of our culture. Most of the problems that exist in this country is because we live in a multiethnic society.

maxo wrote

"... For example, U.S. steel mills didn't ask the Chinese to dump cheap steel here. Not that our "leaders" aren't also to blame..."

Same with steel. Donald Trump bought inferior Chinese steel. No one forced him to do that. He also has all of his own products made in any and every country EXCEPT the country he hates - the US. You're new to the board so I'll direct you to the link in my sig. Take your time. Look at the hundreds of thousands of jobs he has created - in other countries. Add to that the jobs he and his kids have filled in the US with either documented or foreign workers. Never Americans. Never. And that has not changed. Not even one job.

Yes they did "Take Our Jobs." It doesn't matter who or how. All that matters is that it was done.

I agree.

The poor are sent to wars but its the wealthy who profit.

The Rs are in power so we're going to be in new wars, bigger wars, more expensive wars for ever.

And the working class will pay the bill because the war profiteers want to buy gobs of equipment we don't need. They don't make money from drones. Lives are saved with drones but that's not a priority for them.

This is a bad thing.

Nosane?

Well we can agree on the "bad thing" part. But no patriotic American would be doing a "hand jive" with anybody. Because they would be White. And that isn't a real part of our culture. Most of the problems that exist in this country is because we live in a multiethnic society.

Most who fight wars are Black, Hispanic, Muslim and many are undocumented.

Most of the problems in this country is because we protect racist scum, trailer trash alt right, kkk, white supremacists.

I'm white but I know this world would be better off without that segment of society.

maxo wrote

Yes they did "Take Our Jobs." It doesn't matter who or how. All that matters is that it was done.

Oh really?

So, "they" forced US employers to hire them?

It DOES matter who did it. It also matters whether YOU support it and you do. Just like you support buying stuff made in other countries. You not only support it, you voted for it. Yes, I do know how you vote.

Until you change that fact, you don't have a leg to stand on.

You're just another willfully ignorant RWNJ.

This is a bad thing.

Nosane?

But you voted for cheap shit from overseas.

See post #8.

You know this how?

No.

This is a bad thing.

Nosane?

How you splain this lucy?

It is all well and good to play the victim to the horrible people in Washington who shipped our jobs overseas. But you might do a little research first.

Here is your homework question: Which has cost more jobs in the US, automation or sending production overseas?

maxo wrote

So you don't like the free market and capitalism? Hmmm, I would have picked you as a conservative.

Throughout history, warfare has rarely resulted in the total defeat of the enemy and total loss of sovereignty

It is normally used to resolve a dispute and ends in some sort of treaty

America is far from a "defeated country" We have the most powerful military in the history of mankind and the worlds strongest economy. Your gloom and doom is amusing

This is a bad thing.

Nosane?

Most who fight wars are Black, Hispanic, Muslim and many are undocumented.

Most of the problems in this country is because we protect racist scum, trailer trash alt right, kkk, white supremacists.

I'm white but I know this world would be better off without that segment of society.

Why don't you suck some baby kock. (or do you already) That will no doubt make the world "better off" for you. I will show you a couple pictures of it being done. So prepare to jerkoff. Scumbag.
XKeO9LR.jpg
0yrGEIz.jpg

Forum List

Back