CDZ What is White Privilege?

Do you subscribe to the idea of White Privilege

• Total voters
Nothing probably. This is what I meant by labels though. If you note they use labels by calling Black people 3 different names.

Sort of. Indigenous australians are somewhat different, genetically, from native Africans. Maybe they use these labels to define the specific areas from which these people groups migrated.
The only difference is that they mutated a bit after leaving Africa. They interbred with Densovians but they definitely are African.

A Black man that doesnt subscribe to European train of thought, labels, and definitions. Instead I see things from a African prospective/reality.

Ever been to Africa?
Yes

Sucks doesn't it.
No. It was great. If my family wasnt here in the states I would move there. As it is I am joint owner of some land over there.

Kenya was nice. Somalia sucked. Egypt was a hot, dry, catbox.

A Black man that doesnt subscribe to European train of thought, labels, and definitions. Instead I see things from a African prospective/reality.

Ever been to Africa?
Yes

Sucks doesn't it.
No. It was great. If my family wasnt here in the states I would move there. As it is I am joint owner of some land over there.

Kenya was nice. Somalia sucked. Egypt was a hot, dry, catbox.
Never been to Kenya or Somalia.

sadly dear, it is far more efficient to follow black people around because they are far more likely to be criminals. This is because they are liberals.
Do black people steal more, or do they just get caught more because the store employees are watching all the black people? We will never know.

ah but we do know based on much research especially into the crime of murder. Dead bodies don't disappear and neither do the people who murder them and get convicted. Also, it makes sense since they are liberal, poor, celebrate crime and doing badly in school, painted as victims, hip hop culture etc etc.

True, black people do commit murders at disproportionate rates; but white peple commit financial fraud at disproportionate rates.

Also, young black males tend to focus their hostility on other young black males; young white males seem to focus their hostility on everyone indiscriminately.

sadly dear, it is far more efficient to follow black people around because they are far more likely to be criminals. This is because they are liberals.
Do black people steal more, or do they just get caught more because the store employees are watching all the black people? We will never know.

ah but we do know based on much research especially into the crime of murder. Dead bodies don't disappear and neither do the people who murder them and get convicted. Also, it makes sense since they are liberal, poor, celebrate crime and doing badly in school, painted as victims, hip hop culture etc etc.
Thats not what a top cop said. He admitted Blacks get policed differently and that fear of Black people from whites was basically the reason why. When you look throughout recent history it looks to be true.

There are many factors that play a role in differential offending rates. To try to distill it down to skin color is ridiculously simplistic and uninformed.

He admitted Blacks get policed differently.

thats because blacks are liberals who behave differently, like criminals. So??
Thats the odd thing. He says what you are claiming is the result of illiteracy and the inability to understand facts.

dear, or course if that was true you would not be so afraid to present the most important fact. What does your fear teach you?
You must be upset. Whenever you start using the word "dear" I can tell you are getting emotional. Its your "tell".

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

Thats the odd thing. He says what you are claiming is the result of illiteracy and the inability to understand facts.

dear, or course if that was true you would not be so afraid to present the most important fact. What does your fear teach you?
You must be upset. Whenever you start using the word "dear" I can tell you are getting emotional. Its your "tell".

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

dear, why not tell us what point you are trying to make??

Already made my point. You are wrong......again.

Already made my point. You are wrong......again.

of course if you made a worthwhile point you would not be afraid to repeat it. What does your fear teach us?

Forum List

Back