CDZ What is White Privilege?

Do you subscribe to the idea of White Privilege

• Total voters
White privilege is the assumption that insider trading should be punishable with a fine, but stealing from a convenience store should result in being shot by the police.

White privilege is the assumption that if a black man has sex with a white woman, it must be rape.

White privilege is shoplifting while store security follows the Black person around the store instead of watching the real thief.

sadly dear, it is far more efficient to follow black people around because they are far more likely to be criminals. This is because they are liberals.

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Jesse Jackson

I deserve my "white privilege".....my blue eyes and wavy hair are the envy of of the mud people. My chin and jaw are like they were chiseled out of marble, not like the hideous huge lips and flat noses of the ape peoples....the palms of my masterful hands are the same color as the the rest of them....not a lighter color, like God was playing a trick on me by making me almost white and then pulling the rug from under my feet. My chest is strong and rippling with the kind of power only found in caucasians...not the nappy-haired, monkey chests of the dark nippled race. And contrary to urban myth, we wonderous whites are much better endowed when it comes to the baby maker....women around the world agree the red eel is the more powerful force compared to the black snake. This is why I deserve my "privilege".... the need to classify by calling it "white" is redundant...everybody knows who's the boss of you and why....

manly.jpg

Last edited:
I deserve my "white privilege".....my blue eyes and wavy hair are the envy of of the mud people. My chin and jaw are like they were chiseled out of marble, not like the hideous huge lips and flat noses of the ape peoples....the palms of my masterful hands are the same color as the the rest of them....not a lighter color, like God was playing a trick on me by making me almost white and then pulling the rug from under my feet. My chest is strong and rippling with the kind of power only found in caucasians...not the nappy-haired, monkey chests of the dark nippled race. And contrary to urban myth, we wonderous whites are much better endowed when it comes to the baby maker....women around the world agree the red eel is the more powerful force compared to the black snake. This is why I deserve my "privilege".... the need to classify by calling it "white" is redundant...everybody knows who's the boss of you and why....

manly.jpg

Oy vey!

manly.jpg

Oy vey!

:wink_2:

manly.jpg

Oy vey!

:wink_2:

The dark nippled race? :lol: You're crazy!

sadly dear, it is far more efficient to follow black people around because they are far more likely to be criminals. This is because they are liberals.
Do black people steal more, or do they just get caught more because the store employees are watching all the black people? We will never know.

Forum List

Back