🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is white privilege?

How do we stop white privilege?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right. Judaism is a religion, Jew is a race. When someone wants to immigrate to Israel, he doesn't have to prove he believes in God, he has to prove he is racially descended from Jews. I don't believe his views on God are even part of the application process.
You might consider spending less time in the Beer Hall and more time in a biology class. There is no such race as "Jew". It's a culture, not a branch of the human biological tree.

Do you believe that one drop of "Jewish" blood make a person a Jew? Even if the past several generation of their family have been Catholic, Protestant or some other religion, if any religion at all?
Maybe if you spent some time in "beer hall" you wouldn't be such an unpleasant, unhappy twat. If you want to know how Israel runs their "right-of-return", ask them, not me.

They DON'T see it as "their house".

They only see it as fucking over French natives who now literally have no place to flee to.

What makes you think Jews and indigenous Europeans are "friends" anyway?
Who is "They"? The "Jooos"?

Why would French citizens who happen to be Jewish want to fuck over their own country? Why do you think French Jews have anymore fealty to Jerusalem than French Catholics to Rome?

Do you know Catholics were once seen as a danger to our nation? That the election of JFK was highly controversial since there was a strong concern he'd be more loyal to the Pope than the US Constitution? Why do you think Jews are any different than Catholics in terms of national loyalty?
Rome is no less Muslim than France, there is no comparison.

Israel is a Jewish ETHNIC state, not really a religious one.

In terms of ethnicity it is only the indigenous Europeans(white people)being fucked over.
The Vatican is a Catholic state. So what? Why do you emphasize "ethnic"? Not sure what you mean about Israel being the "only the indigenous Europeans(white people)being fucked over".
Israel is not all that religious, it is Jewish because of genetics, not religion.

The Vatican is tiny, even compared to Israel, and it is entirely based on religion.

Indigenous Europeans(white people)are the only ones being fucked over in Europe, because if the French people lose France, they are literally just fucked.

Jews have the privilege of being able to run to almost a wholely Jewish state that is based on their biblical roots, while EUROPEans are literally losing EUROPE.

Why can you not see this?

"The abandonment of the Christian tradition that created the West's most cherished ideal- a radical secularism evident in Europe's indifference to God and church- created a vacuum of belief into which many pseudo-religions have poureed: scientism, fascism, communism, environmentalism, multiculturalism, sheer hedonism [and Islam] - all have attempted and failed....to provide Europeans with an alternative to Christianity that can show them what is worth living and dying for."
From "Decline and Fall: Europe's Slow-Motion Suicide," bu Bruce Thornton

I'm surprised no one has talked about "Two parent Privilege". If you truly care about your children you will wait until marriage to have children or if already pregnant or with a child do your best to find a partner that will share your values and help raise your children. Being a parent by yourself is not impossible but you drastically increase your child's chances by giving them two adults to learn about life's valuable lessons.

The other problem is the teaching of values and character. I am in the education field and take every teachable opportunity I can find to teach my students the character words and behaviors that will increase their chances of having a successful or as some jealous people like to call a "privileged" life. I can't assume all my students are taught these things at home...because their not. I teach a word with scenarios each week, words like Integrity, Honesty, Responsibility, Respect including respect for authority (That's right, including officers of the law), perseverance, self-discipline, self-control, and my favorite, accountability.

The solution to poverty is simple, educate children and adolescents in these three truths from the Brookings institute:
1. Graduate from High School
2. Wait until after 21 to get married, get married before having children.
3. Have a full-time job

That's it, everyone is capable, regardless of melanin. Break the cycle of poor cultural values.

Peace Out

I'm surprised no one has talked about "Two parent Privilege". If you truly care about your children you will wait until marriage to have children or if already pregnant or with a child do your best to find a partner that will share your values and help raise your children. Being a parent by yourself is not impossible but you drastically increase your child's chances by giving them two adults to learn about life's valuable lessons.

The other problem is the teaching of values and character. I am in the education field and take every teachable opportunity I can find to teach my students the character words and behaviors that will increase their chances of having a successful or as some jealous people like to call a "privileged" life. I can't assume all my students are taught these things at home...because their not. I teach a word with scenarios each week, words like Integrity, Honesty, Responsibility, Respect including respect for authority (That's right, including officers of the law), perseverance, self-discipline, self-control, and my favorite, accountability.

The solution to poverty is simple, educate children and adolescents in these three truths from the Brookings institute:
3. Have a full-time job

That's it, everyone is capable, regardless of melanin. Break the cycle of poor cultural values.

Peace Out

Don't forget. If you do happen to get pregnant before the age of 21 then make sure you have an abortion.

3. Have a full-time job

Peace Out
Nice, but ain't gonna happen. The group you are directing your message to don't have the wherewithal or the incentive to make a life change like that. It has to be done by policy:

For every lovely on the dole,
Mandatory birth control.

But there is one big obstacle to ever seeing this policy enacted--despite the myriad and obvious benefits.

They only see it as fucking over French natives who now literally have no place to flee to.

Why would French citizens who happen to be Jewish want to fuck over their own country? Why do you think French Jews have anymore fealty to Jerusalem than French Catholics to Rome?

Do you know Catholics were once seen as a danger to our nation? That the election of JFK was highly controversial since there was a strong concern he'd be more loyal to the Pope than the US Constitution? Why do you think Jews are any different than Catholics in terms of national loyalty?
They're Back!

Amazingly, I've recently come across two pamphlets stating that the Pope is the Antichrist. One claimed that when Christianity was adopted as the official religion of the Roman Empire, it became a secular tyranny. The other analyzed a Pope's self-description, Vicarius filii Dei, "Substitute (on earth) for the Son of God" and discovered that the Latin letters, when translated into their Roman numerals, add up to 666! I don't know what Christian sect that clown was pushing, but he also pointed out that the RC changed the day of worship to Sunday when "the Bible says it has to be Saturday."

White privilege is the reason Jews control the media and own ten out of the top ten movie studios.
Yep, it has nothing to do with studying in school instead of getting drunk, high and laid.

Jews are highly ambitious, but I question how smart they truly are.

I mean why do so many Jews support gun control, and Muslim refugees?

Doesn't sound very smart, considering the Nazis used gun control on Jews, and Muslims tend to hate Jews more than anyone else.
There was a Jew that was head of the SS, he had a gun..

Why do you think Jews are any different than Catholics in terms of national loyalty?
Evidence.
Mein Kampf and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are not evidence.
Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

The main focus of the Protocols is to discredit democratic movements by claiming they are all controlled by Jews. The hereditary tyranny couldn't very well say that the rest of us are subhuman and should know our place, so they came up with the spin that the merits of democracy are irrelevant if it can be called a self-serving Jewish idea. Please read what the anti-semites are trying to sneak across in The Protocols.

Thanks. I almost forgot that election. My great grandad was extremely upset at a catholic JFK running for president, and the possible influence the Pope and the Vatican would have on him.
Yes, it was controversial at the time. Not long before that the Irish and Italians were considered to be a substandard human race much like some morons today consider blacks or Jews to be.
Apples and Orangutans

Completely confused dogma, equating undeserved oppression with deserved prejudice. The Jews themselves were foolish and self-insulting for doing so when they supported Civil Rights for the Uncivilized.

3. Have a full-time job

Peace Out
Nice, but ain't gonna happen. The group you are directing your message to don't have the wherewithal or the incentive to make a life change like that. It has to be done by policy:

Mandatory birth control.

But there is one big obstacle to ever seeing this policy enacted--despite the myriad and obvious benefits.

They don't have the money to follow those three rules, I don't understand what your saying. Does it take money to graduate High School, find a job, and choose not to have sex before marriage or at least keep it protected sex?

Why is being prosperous and out of poverty not an incentive? If it's not an incentive then how can they complain about "White privilege" when they have the ability to make themselves and their own future family just as "privileged'?

Sure seems like we are excusing behavior and choices, ie not holding people accountable for their decisions and actions which is the biggest problem. People don't want to dish out the hard truths of life.

3. Have a full-time job

Peace Out

Mandatory birth control.

They don't have the money to follow those three rules, I don't understand what your saying. Does it take money to graduate High School, find a job, and choose not to have sex before marriage or at least keep it protected sex?

Why is being prosperous and out of poverty not an incentive? If it's not an incentive then how can they complain about "White privilege" when they have the ability to make themselves and their own future family just as "privileged'?

Sure seems like we are excusing behavior and choices, ie not holding people accountable for their decisions and actions which is the biggest problem. People don't want to dish out the hard truths of life.
Who is going to teach them this responsible behavior? You? The government? It ain't gonna happen. You can stand around wringing your hands and provide every reasonable argument in the world about the benefits of acting like middle class. But you will be talking to yourself and, frankly, we don't have the time to try out another thousand ideas that won't work.

The one thing we CAN do is stop paying women who can't even support themselves to pump out a litter of kids by the time she's 30. That we could do, so that's why its never seriously considered. Hand-wringing do-gooders would much rather sit around signaling their virtue even as the problem gets worse and worse until we've reached the point of no return if we ha vent already.

3. Have a full-time job

Peace Out

Mandatory birth control.

Who is going to teach them this responsible behavior? You? The government? It ain't gonna happen. You can stand around wringing your hands and provide every reasonable argument in the world about the benefits of acting like middle class. But you will be talking to yourself and, frankly, we don't have the time to try out another thousand ideas that won't work.

The one thing we CAN do is stop paying women who can't even support themselves to pump out a litter of kids by the time she's 30. That we could do, so that's why its never seriously considered. Hand-wringing do-gooders would much rather sit around signaling their virtue even as the problem gets worse and worse until we've reached the point of no return if we ha vent already.

What's wrong with a multi-tiered approach? Why not bring back character education in HPE classes and make them mandatory? Every child and adolescent at least deserves the chance to hear these things, weather they take it or leave it is up to them but give them a chance. Can you at least agree with that?

3. Have a full-time job

Peace Out

Mandatory birth control.

What's wrong with a multi-tiered approach? Why not bring back character education in HPE classes and make them mandatory? Every child and adolescent at least deserves the chance to hear these things, weather they take it or leave it is up to them but give them a chance. Can you at least agree with that?
What do you mean "bring back character education". Do you really think the reason for the social pathology we see in the lower class is because they didn't sit through character class? Every person like you who thinks "we" just need to get the right social programs in place and all these problems with "our" youth will disappear need to spend 6 months teaching in an inner city middle school. They ain't like us. None of these programs have worked in the past. What makes you think suddenly they will? They won't work. They don't work. They haven't worked.

There is however, one policy change we could implement tomorrow, that would have a profoundly positive impact immediately:

Mandatory birth control.

If we are paying for your food, T'Neeshiqua, then we have the right to tell you you can't reproduce.

The benefits:
  • lower social services tax burden
  • would reverse the looming Idiocrisy effect of falling IQs
  • would close the academic black-white achievement gap,
  • would encourage stable 2-parent families

Right. Judaism is a religion, Jew is a race. When someone wants to immigrate to Israel, he doesn't have to prove he believes in God, he has to prove he is racially descended from Jews. I don't believe his views on God are even part of the application process.
You might consider spending less time in the Beer Hall and more time in a biology class. There is no such race as "Jew". It's a culture, not a branch of the human biological tree.

Do you believe that one drop of "Jewish" blood make a person a Jew? Even if the past several generation of their family have been Catholic, Protestant or some other religion, if any religion at all?

Jews are not a race, but rather an ethnicity.

DNA testing can tell a Jew from a non-Jew.

They are simply their own ancestry.

Why do you think Jews are any different than Catholics in terms of national loyalty?

What's the Catholic equivalent of Jewish AIPAC in the U.S.A?

They're Back!

Amazingly, I've recently come across two pamphlets stating that the Pope is the Antichrist. One claimed that when Christianity was adopted as the official religion of the Roman Empire, it became a secular tyranny. The other analyzed a Pope's self-description, Vicarius filii Dei, "Substitute (on earth) for the Son of God" and discovered that the Latin letters, when translated into their Roman numerals, add up to 666! I don't know what Christian sect that clown was pushing, but he also pointed out that the RC changed the day of worship to Sunday when "the Bible says it has to be Saturday."
A small segment of society is always mental and full of hate. IMO, most of this comes from self-loathing with then expresses itself as hate for others. As the saying goes, a person can't love others unless they love themselves first. If they hate themselves, then they usually hate others. That's not sappy bullshit, that's pure human psychology. We're social animals who are also capable of independent thinking. A unique species on the planet.

What's the Catholic equivalent of Jewish AIPAC in the U.S.A?
I give up. What is the Catholic equivalent of the Jewish AIPAC in the USA? Is it Catholicvote.org? I'm sure Protestants, Muslims and other religious groups have their own just like most corporations have their own PACs. Why do you think the Jooos are so special?

AIPAC: AIPAC is a bipartisan organization of U.S. citizens committed solely to strengthening, protecting and promoting the U.S.-Israel relationship.

About Us
CatholicVote.org is organized as a 501(c)4 grassroots lobbying organization with a connected political action committee, called CatholicVote.org

Super PAC caters to Catholics
While the powerful U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops serves as the main public policy arm of the Catholic hierachy, a lay-led group of believers launched the CatholicVote.org Candidate Fund in March 2011. It is affiliated with CatholicVote.org, a Chicago-based nonprofit formerly known as Fidelis.

Jews are not a race, but rather an ethnicity.

DNA testing can tell a Jew from a non-Jew.

They are simply their own ancestry.
Ahhh, let me guess, you are living in a former Soviet satellite nation. Sorry dude, but genetics can't determine religion. Sure, it can determine lineage, and, yes, some Jews can be determined by lineage, but can a Catholic or Protestant who has "Jew blood" still be considered a Jew?

My genetic lineage is posted below. What is yours....or don't you know it?

28svnll.jpg

Forum List

Back