What is With the Anti-Trump GOP Establishment?

If you're the owner of a hardware store and you hire a clerk--lets call him John. John comes to work, wears a vest with your Store's name on it, a shirt with your Store's name on it and proceeds to tell all the folks who come through the door lies about how much better the store is now that he's working there, makes fun of the other clerks by personally attacking them, that he will make deals for them that result in their saving more than ever; even promising that the neighbors will pay for the backyard fence.

Deep down they know its too good to be true; anyone with 2 brain cells does. But after the purchases are made, none of the promised savings occur, the store is no better, and the fence remains unconstructed.

What will the townspeople think of the Store after the clerk is fired, goes back to selling steaks, worthless diplomas, and wanting to commit incest?

The Managers of the store have every right to treat someone who acts like garbage...well like garbage...despite what the customers think since it is all based on BS and lies.
Bad metaphor as the store is already immersed in bad deals with it's vendors.

The "store" is the envy of the entire planet, has been for over a century. That you still "shop" at the store is all the proof I need.
Is that why China is constantly on the verge of collapse?
The point of Globalism was that China's "burgeoning" Middle Class would be able to support China.
That point has turned out to be a complete McGuffin.

If you're the owner of a hardware store and you hire a clerk--lets call him John. John comes to work, wears a vest with your Store's name on it, a shirt with your Store's name on it and proceeds to tell all the folks who come through the door lies about how much better the store is now that he's working there, makes fun of the other clerks by personally attacking them, that he will make deals for them that result in their saving more than ever; even promising that the neighbors will pay for the backyard fence.

Deep down they know its too good to be true; anyone with 2 brain cells does. But after the purchases are made, none of the promised savings occur, the store is no better, and the fence remains unconstructed.

What will the townspeople think of the Store after the clerk is fired, goes back to selling steaks, worthless diplomas, and wanting to commit incest?

The Managers of the store have every right to treat someone who acts like garbage...well like garbage...despite what the customers think since it is all based on BS and lies.

The "store" is the envy of the entire planet, has been for over a century. That you still "shop" at the store is all the proof I need.
The point of Globalism was that China's "burgeoning" Middle Class would be able to support China.

I"m not sure you're responding to the right thread...china?

Anyway, the GOP has 470 federal elections and probably as many State elections to worry about. Having one guy in the most visible race tarnish the party when he cannot deliver on any of his promises is something they should be combatting. It would be irresponsible for them not to.

Anyway, the GOP has 470 federal elections and probably as many State elections to worry about. Having one guy in the most visible race tarnish the party when he cannot deliver on any of his promises is something they should be combatting. It would be irresponsible for them not to.

President Trump will be on TV every night calling out every Congress critter that is selling out America.
Where's Hillary going to appear on? MSNBC with a few thousand viewers.?

President Trump will be on TV every night calling out every Congress critter that is selling out America.

And you guys wonder why people think you guys are fucking idiots. Congress is in session less than 1/2 the year. So with Congress not in session, Trump is going to come on TV "every night" and talk about random member X "selling out America" while wearing his suits made in Central America?

And you guys wonder why people think you guys are fucking idiots. Congress is in session less than 1/2 the year. So with Congress not in session, Trump is going to come on TV "every night" and talk about random member X "selling out America" while wearing his suits made in Central America?
Yes. I would given the opportunity to save America.
I would make sure the names of every self-serving scumbag in Congress is emblazoned on everybody's mind.

I would make sure the names of every self-serving scumbag in Congress is emblazoned on everybody's mind.

Yeah sonny....whatever....and 8 out of 10 of them will keep their job. I thought you guys were "angry" and weren't going to take it any more? Amazingly since there are no "bread and circuses" for the Texas 20th, Georgia 2nd or Illinois 5th seats...you guys could care less. I just picked them out of thin air and don't know who sits in those seats...but they are just as anonymous to you as they are to me.

It would be great if you guys would just admit that your messiah Trump is just a raunchy comedian, you get off on him making fun of other people because you don't know any better, that he is someone who you like listening to instead of pretending there is some sort of greater movement or greater appeal from this small fraction of a man.

Because frankly, the evidence proves he has zero workable plans and the evidence also shows that there is no widespread anger that is going to make any sort of difference.

Yeah sonny....whatever....and 8 out of 10 of them will keep their job. I thought you guys were "angry" and weren't going to take it any more? Amazingly since there are no "bread and circuses" for the Texas 20th, Georgia 2nd or Illinois 5th seats...you guys could care less. I just picked them out of thin air and don't know who sits in those seats...but they are just as anonymous to you as they are to me.

It would be great if you guys would just admit that your messiah Trump is just a raunchy comedian, you get off on him making fun of other people because you don't know any better, that he is someone who you like listening to instead of pretending there is some sort of greater movement or greater appeal from this small fraction of a man.

Because frankly, the evidence proves he has zero workable plans and the evidence also shows that there is no widespread anger that is going to make any sort of difference.

Are you always this stupid?
Actually, yes.
And by the way, your Messiah Hillary stood by her man when he instituted NAFTR and I consider destroying American jobs more offensive than mocking a jackass Liberal reporter.

Actually, yes.
And by the way, your Messiah Hillary stood by her man when he instituted NAFTR and I consider destroying American jobs more offensive than mocking a jackass Liberal reporter.

When was that...1994? It was so offensive that numerous GOP congresses have done nothing to rectify it and neither will the 8 in 10 you guys send back to Washington in January putz. Your new messiah will do nothing to raise the price of his suits. You're kidding yourself if you think your messiah will do anything that doesn't benefit himself.

As for making fun of someone with a neurological disease....that you approve of it is a symptom of the sickness that will prevent Trump from being elected. Simply put, liberals and independents are better people than your type--the type that rejoice in such mockery. You're proving your inferiority by supporting this small fraction of a man.

Actually, yes.

When was that...1994? It was so offensive that numerous GOP congresses have done nothing to rectify it and neither will the 8 in 10 you guys send back to Washington in January putz. Your new messiah will do nothing to raise the price of his suits. You're kidding yourself if you think your messiah will do anything that doesn't benefit himself.

As for making fun of someone with a neurological disease....that you approve of it is a symptom of the sickness that will prevent Trump from being elected. Simply put, liberals and independents are better people than your type--the type that rejoice in such mockery. You're proving your inferiority by supporting this small fraction of a man.
You a Limousine Liberal?
Dems, starting with Clinton, are as much to fault for the Global mess we're in as much as Pubs.

Actually, yes.

You a Limousine Liberal?
Dems, starting with Clinton, are as much to fault for the Global mess we're in as much as Pubs.

Yeah that 8 years of peace and prosperity bracketed by 2 Bush wars was really terrible.

So what if he doesn't fit their preconceived mold? Is there any hard evidence that he would "destroy" the Party and give Congress and the Presidency to the Democrats? Hasn't he gotten many more votes than any of the other candidates?

Why don't they acknowledge the fact that he is the front-runner and talk to him about who should be VP and in his cabinet if he is nominated and elected? Instead, it appears that the GOP "establishment" is more willing to destroy the Party than is Trump. What do they think his supporters will do if they feel he is unfairly denied the nomination?

Or do they care?
What is with so called conservatives supporting a big government, I don't give a damn about the Constitution Clinton puppet used car salesman?

Nothing in your reply argues against the possibility of the store being immersed in bad deals with it's vendors.

To call that "proof" is dishonest or ignorant.

Actually, yes.

That lack of action on the part of GOP congresses is part of the reason the rank and file are turning to outsiders.

Your assumption that Trump will be motivated more by his clothing profits than his desire to be seen as a Successful President and get re-elected to a second term is just you suffering from Confirmation Bias.

Nothing in your reply argues against the possibility of the store being immersed in bad deals with it's vendors.

To call that "proof" is dishonest or ignorant.

Yet you’re still here…go find a better “store” to live in. You won’t. You can’t.
Tells you all you need to know about the “deals” we’ve made over the life of our store.

Actually, yes.

That lack of action on the part of GOP congresses is part of the reason the rank and file are turning to outsiders.
Oh…okay. We’ve had 20 elections. In nearly all of them, each representative in the House was on the ballot. How many have been “primaried” by you guys who are “turning to outsiders”?

Your assumption that Trump will be motivated more by his clothing profits than his desire to be seen as a Successful President and get re-elected to a second term is just you suffering from Confirmation Bias.

Confirmation bias? No..pretty much reality. Can you point to any time in the history of your messiah when he didn’t act in his personal interest?

Actually, yes.

Oh…okay. We’ve had 20 elections. In nearly all of them, each representative in the House was on the ballot. How many have been “primaried” by you guys who are “turning to outsiders”?

Confirmation bias? No..pretty much reality. Can you point to any time in the history of your messiah when he didn’t act in his personal interest?
Like any non-Representative ever acted in a benevolent manner prior to taking office.

Actually, yes.

You a Limousine Liberal?

Yeah that 8 years of peace and prosperity bracketed by 2 Bush wars was really terrible.
Let's try focusing on the stated issue of employment opportunity.

Actually, yes.

Like any non-Representative ever acted in a benevolent manner prior to taking office.

Gee, I was under the impression that Mr. Trump was offering you chumps something different

Actually, yes.

Gee, I was under the impression that Mr. Trump was offering you chumps something different
Huh?
Fair Trade
Elimination of Business Visas
Minimizing Illegals
Be specific about what upsets you concerning these issues as sound bites and ad hominems are immature.

Actually, yes.

You a Limousine Liberal?

Let's try focusing on the stated issue of employment opportunity.

Trade has increased since NAFTA and with it jobs.

Job_Growth_Since_NAFTA.jpg

Forum List

Back