What is With the Anti-Trump GOP Establishment?

When was that...1994? It was so offensive that numerous GOP congresses have done nothing to rectify it and neither will the 8 in 10 you guys send back to Washington in January putz. Your new messiah will do nothing to raise the price of his suits. You're kidding yourself if you think your messiah will do anything that doesn't benefit himself.

As for making fun of someone with a neurological disease....that you approve of it is a symptom of the sickness that will prevent Trump from being elected. Simply put, liberals and independents are better people than your type--the type that rejoice in such mockery. You're proving your inferiority by supporting this small fraction of a man.

That lack of action on the part of GOP congresses is part of the reason the rank and file are turning to outsiders.
Oh…okay. We’ve had 20 elections. In nearly all of them, each representative in the House was on the ballot. How many have been “primaried” by you guys who are “turning to outsiders”?

Your assumption that Trump will be motivated more by his clothing profits than his desire to be seen as a Successful President and get re-elected to a second term is just you suffering from Confirmation Bias.

Confirmation bias? No..pretty much reality. Can you point to any time in the history of your messiah when he didn’t act in his personal interest?
Like any non-Representative ever acted in a benevolent manner prior to taking office.

Gee, I was under the impression that Mr. Trump was offering you chumps something different
Huh?
Fair Trade
Elimination of Business Visas
Minimizing Illegals
Be specific about what upsets you concerning these issues as sound bites and ad hominems are immature.
he changed his mind on B1 visas

When was that...1994? It was so offensive that numerous GOP congresses have done nothing to rectify it and neither will the 8 in 10 you guys send back to Washington in January putz. Your new messiah will do nothing to raise the price of his suits. You're kidding yourself if you think your messiah will do anything that doesn't benefit himself.

As for making fun of someone with a neurological disease....that you approve of it is a symptom of the sickness that will prevent Trump from being elected. Simply put, liberals and independents are better people than your type--the type that rejoice in such mockery. You're proving your inferiority by supporting this small fraction of a man.

That lack of action on the part of GOP congresses is part of the reason the rank and file are turning to outsiders.
Oh…okay. We’ve had 20 elections. In nearly all of them, each representative in the House was on the ballot. How many have been “primaried” by you guys who are “turning to outsiders”?

Your assumption that Trump will be motivated more by his clothing profits than his desire to be seen as a Successful President and get re-elected to a second term is just you suffering from Confirmation Bias.

Confirmation bias? No..pretty much reality. Can you point to any time in the history of your messiah when he didn’t act in his personal interest?
Like any non-Representative ever acted in a benevolent manner prior to taking office.

Gee, I was under the impression that Mr. Trump was offering you chumps something different
Huh?
Fair Trade
Minimizing Illegals
Be specific about what upsets you concerning these issues as sound bites and ad hominems are immature.

Fair Trade. How is he going to do that?

Eliminating Business Visas. Not exactly specific...elaborate.

Minimizing Illegals. Biggest joke of all. Unless you want to pick grapefruit.

Huh?
Fair Trade
Minimizing Illegals

Again? Wasn't he for them before he was against them or something like that?

Are you always this stupid?
Actually, yes.
And by the way, your Messiah Hillary stood by her man when he instituted NAFTR and I consider destroying American jobs more offensive than mocking a jackass Liberal reporter.

You a Limousine Liberal?
Dems, starting with Clinton, are as much to fault for the Global mess we're in as much as Pubs.

Yeah that 8 years of peace and prosperity bracketed by 2 Bush wars was really terrible.
Let's try focusing on the stated issue of employment opportunity.

Trade has increased since NAFTA and with it jobs.

Job_Growth_Since_NAFTA.jpg
Jobs in China, India and Minimum Wage jobs in the US with a Trade Decifit with China.
You're putting lipstick on a pig.

Actually, yes.
And by the way, your Messiah Hillary stood by her man when he instituted NAFTR and I consider destroying American jobs more offensive than mocking a jackass Liberal reporter.

You a Limousine Liberal?
Dems, starting with Clinton, are as much to fault for the Global mess we're in as much as Pubs.

Yeah that 8 years of peace and prosperity bracketed by 2 Bush wars was really terrible.

lol
It has been said we lost 700K jobs to mexico since 2010 ALONE..
Ever hear of a Maquiladora?
Our trade deficit is ridiculous. Since this morning we have fell back 30 million or so.
NAFTA even gave corporations the power to sue the government for "infringements of investment rights" or some bullshit. Don't act like NAFTA was some god send or something. Its bullshit.
Two words to remember when posting a graph like that : Tech Boom

Huh?
Fair Trade
Minimizing Illegals

Huh?
Fair Trade
Minimizing Illegals

Unlike the Clintons who LOVE unemployed Americans.

You a Limousine Liberal?

Jobs in China, India and Minimum Wage jobs in the US with a Trade Decifit with China.
You're putting lipstick on a pig.

And Mr. Trump will do what exactly....this is my point. Tell us what he will do to cajole any company to pay you or me $25 an hour for what they can pay some body in Bombay $8 an hour to do.

Be specific and recognize the downside to whatever you state.

You a Limousine Liberal?

lol
It has been said we lost 700K jobs to mexico since 2010 ALONE..
Ever hear of a Maquiladora?
Our trade deficit is ridiculous. Since this morning we have fell back 30 million or so.
NAFTA even gave corporations the power to sue the government for "infringements of investment rights" or some bullshit. Don't act like NAFTA was some god send or something. Its bullshit.
Two words to remember when posting a graph like that : Tech Boom

I'm surprised it's only 700,000 to be honest. You're not a supporter of Mr. Trump but I would ask you what will he do to change the equation....

Lets hear good ideas; not just "tariff" which will, of course, do nothing except drive up the price we pay for goods and result in us not being able to export anything to the nations which will slap similar taxes onto our stuff.

Huh?
Fair Trade
Minimizing Illegals

Huh?
Fair Trade
Minimizing Illegals

Well, we're waiting....

If you're the owner of a hardware store and you hire a clerk--lets call him John. John comes to work, wears a vest with your Store's name on it, a shirt with your Store's name on it and proceeds to tell all the folks who come through the door lies about how much better the store is now that he's working there, makes fun of the other clerks by personally attacking them, that he will make deals for them that result in their saving more than ever; even promising that the neighbors will pay for the backyard fence.

Deep down they know its too good to be true; anyone with 2 brain cells does. But after the purchases are made, none of the promised savings occur, the store is no better, and the fence remains unconstructed.

What will the townspeople think of the Store after the clerk is fired, goes back to selling steaks, worthless diplomas, and wanting to commit incest?

The Managers of the store have every right to treat someone who acts like garbage...well like garbage...despite what the customers think since it is all based on BS and lies.
Bad metaphor as the store is already immersed in bad deals with it's vendors.

The "store" is the envy of the entire planet, has been for over a century. That you still "shop" at the store is all the proof I need.

Nothing in your reply argues against the possibility of the store being immersed in bad deals with it's vendors.

To call that "proof" is dishonest or ignorant.

Yet you’re still here…go find a better “store” to live in. You won’t. You can’t.
Tells you all you need to know about the “deals” we’ve made over the life of our store.

That we have a long history of good trade policy that helped build our economy into the world's largest economy,

still does NOT challenge the idea that we do have bad "deals" or Trade Policy NOW.

Nor does the fact that we still compare favorably to other stores.

NOr does the fact that I haven't fled the nation.

THat the Trade Deals are not bad enough to turn me into an economic refugee is hardly the same as being "good deals".

Yes. I would given the opportunity to save America.
I would make sure the names of every self-serving scumbag in Congress is emblazoned on everybody's mind.

Yeah sonny....whatever....and 8 out of 10 of them will keep their job. I thought you guys were "angry" and weren't going to take it any more? Amazingly since there are no "bread and circuses" for the Texas 20th, Georgia 2nd or Illinois 5th seats...you guys could care less. I just picked them out of thin air and don't know who sits in those seats...but they are just as anonymous to you as they are to me.

It would be great if you guys would just admit that your messiah Trump is just a raunchy comedian, you get off on him making fun of other people because you don't know any better, that he is someone who you like listening to instead of pretending there is some sort of greater movement or greater appeal from this small fraction of a man.

Because frankly, the evidence proves he has zero workable plans and the evidence also shows that there is no widespread anger that is going to make any sort of difference.

Actually, yes.

1. Your attempt to set the bar for my position is arrogant and rejected. My point stands.

2. I clearly pointed out in my previous post that you were supposedly replying to, that as President his personal interest would change. Confirmation Bias often leads to missing important contrary information like that.

Would you like to now address that point?

If you're the owner of a hardware store and you hire a clerk--lets call him John. John comes to work, wears a vest with your Store's name on it, a shirt with your Store's name on it and proceeds to tell all the folks who come through the door lies about how much better the store is now that he's working there, makes fun of the other clerks by personally attacking them, that he will make deals for them that result in their saving more than ever; even promising that the neighbors will pay for the backyard fence.

Deep down they know its too good to be true; anyone with 2 brain cells does. But after the purchases are made, none of the promised savings occur, the store is no better, and the fence remains unconstructed.

What will the townspeople think of the Store after the clerk is fired, goes back to selling steaks, worthless diplomas, and wanting to commit incest?

The Managers of the store have every right to treat someone who acts like garbage...well like garbage...despite what the customers think since it is all based on BS and lies.

The "store" is the envy of the entire planet, has been for over a century. That you still "shop" at the store is all the proof I need.

Nothing in your reply argues against the possibility of the store being immersed in bad deals with it's vendors.

Yet you’re still here…go find a better “store” to live in. You won’t. You can’t.
Tells you all you need to know about the “deals” we’ve made over the life of our store.

That we have a long history of good trade policy that helped build our economy into the world's largest economy,

still does NOT challenge the idea that we do have bad "deals" or Trade Policy NOW.

THat the Trade Deals are not bad enough to turn me into an economic refugee is hardly the same as being "good deals".

So they're not so bad (hence you're still here). Thanks for confirming my point.

Yeah sonny....whatever....and 8 out of 10 of them will keep their job. I thought you guys were "angry" and weren't going to take it any more? Amazingly since there are no "bread and circuses" for the Texas 20th, Georgia 2nd or Illinois 5th seats...you guys could care less. I just picked them out of thin air and don't know who sits in those seats...but they are just as anonymous to you as they are to me.

It would be great if you guys would just admit that your messiah Trump is just a raunchy comedian, you get off on him making fun of other people because you don't know any better, that he is someone who you like listening to instead of pretending there is some sort of greater movement or greater appeal from this small fraction of a man.

Because frankly, the evidence proves he has zero workable plans and the evidence also shows that there is no widespread anger that is going to make any sort of difference.

Actually, yes.

1. Your attempt to set the bar for my position is arrogant and rejected. My point stands.

2. I clearly pointed out in my previous post that you were supposedly replying to, that as President his personal interest would change. Confirmation Bias often leads to missing important contrary information like that.

I did.
He's never not acted in his own interest. There will be no change in that. If you listen to his speeches today, it is nothing other than self-congratulatory and arrogance.

Your point is comical and your support of your new Messiah is based on one thing; he's crude and funny and that appeals to you. Your trying to cloak it in some sort of higher purpose is more comical still.

So they're not so bad (hence you're still here). Thanks for confirming my point.

As I said in the last post, you supposedly read before you responded to it.

Even if you are lowering your claims to "not so bad", that still leaves plenty of room for reasonable improvement.

IMO, they are straight out bad, despite the fact they have not managed to undo all the good work of our ancestors in building this "shop".

Actually, yes.

I did.
He's never not acted in his own interest. There will be no change in that. If you listen to his speeches today, it is nothing other than self-congratulatory and arrogance.

Your point is comical and your support of your new Messiah is based on one thing; he's crude and funny and that appeals to you. Your trying to cloak it in some sort of higher purpose is more comical still.

His self interest will change if he is President.

Actually, yes.

You a Limousine Liberal?

I haven't checked out that graph of yours yet, I wanted to give you this first. This info is from a three years into NAFTA study done by;

Read the whole article here. I've always distrusted these "free trade" agreements. Mostly because of the Canadian and U.S. governments failure to prepare the working middle class for the reality that they would be expected to compete with the working classes in countries that typically worked for around 10X less. Without real protection the results were completely predictable - job flight overseas and long term structural unemployment at home. Free trade is basically a primitive economic concept from people like Adam Smith in the 18th century, it started as a "fuzzy" theory and has never really been defined or implemented in any rational stable form that I've seen. The idea that everyone in society would benefit so eloquently defended by Smith has never been demonstrated in the real world as far as I'm concerned. Yeah, the free flow of capital might add value to the domestic economy but if that added value all ends up in the pockets of the infamous 1% it certainly can't benefit the middle class to any significant degree. Just my opinion and I'm no economist.

This report examines every promise of a pro-NAFTA company made in published materials that we could locate. The study covers large companies and associations, including Eastman-Kodak, Zenith, Polaroid, Sara Lee, Whirlpool, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Mattel, General Electric, and Xerox; medium size companies like Air-Hydraulics of Jackson, Mississippi and Pacer Corporation of Custer, South Dakota; and small companies like Canchola Foods of Nogales, Arizona and Labatt Food Distributors in San Antonio Texas.
It is especially revealing to discover the names of companies that stood to gain the most from NAFTA, the ones that were the NAFTA "poster firms," on the NAFTA-TAA list of firms that laid off workers due to NAFTA. Allied Signal, General Electric, Johnson and Johnson, Kimberly-Clark (formerly Scott Paper), Lucent Technologies (formerly AT&T), Mattel, Proctor and Gamble, Siemens, Whirlpool, Xerox and Zenith all promised to create jobs, and all have laid off workers because of NAFTA.
General Electric (GE) is a good example. A representative from GE had testified before the House Foreign Affairs Committee in October of 1993 that sales to Mexico "could support 10,000 jobs for General Electric and its suppliers. We fervently believe that these jobs depend on the success of this agreement." In 1997, a GE spokesperson was unable to cite any job gains due to trade with Mexico. Meanwhile, the Department of Labor's NAFTA Trade Adjustment Assistance program (NAFTA TAA) has certified that General Electric has laid off 2,304 workers due to NAFTA -- 2,254 of those due to a "shift in production to Mexico."
According to GE Spokesperson David Warshaw, GE has had "positive success in Mexico related to growth in the Mexican economy."

As of February 19, 1997, the U.S. Department of Labor had certified 109,384 workers as having lost their jobs due to NAFTA
under the narrow terms of NAFTA TAA. These numbers represent only the tip of the iceberg of NAFTA job losses because the NAFTA-TAA program is only available to some workers in some industries, and many workers file for assistance under other, better known and less complicated trade unemployment assistance programs. Indeed, only workers who know about and choose to apply for the new NAFTA TAA program are even considered, and only certain types of workers in certain types of companies can qualify. For instance, only workers involved in the production of an actual product -- such as assembling a car -- damaged by NAFTA trade can qualify. Workers producing auto parts used by that NAFTA TAA certifiable assembly plant would not qualify.

Huh?
Fair Trade
Minimizing Illegals

Huh?
Fair Trade
Minimizing Illegals

Well, we're waiting....
Tonight on my PC.

I did.

His self interest will change if he is President.

Now who is suffering from Confirmation Bias?

Would anyone with a three digit IQ like to comment?

Trump poses a threat to their entrenched power structure of professional politicians and lobbyists. He represents a huge segment of American voters who feel, "down with incumbents."

How many of the incumbent HOR members have lost their primary battle? I mean, its a "huge segment" that feels that way according to you. *giggle*

Forum List

Back