What is wrong with republicans

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
They keep insisting that the president has not brought to justice the instigators of the Benghazi incident last September. Don't they know the creator of the video is in jail?

See, we make a mistake when we think they aren't aware of how obscenely stupid and depraved they are.

They don't give a shit about Benghazi, just as they don't give a shit about americans, period.

He'll never again make a video that profanes the prophet

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nobody cares, hater dupes- Still "nothing there" but a tragedy and a mountain of Pubcrappe. Not 9/11, but still....Give yourselves a stroke...lol

Last edited:
This reads like something out of the Onion:

WASHINGTON — After a day of emotional hearings on the Benghazi Embassy attacks of 2012, Republican legislators yesterday decried the Obama State Department for following through with the budget cuts to embassy security mandated by the Republican-controlled House of Representatives. -

GOP Furious State Department Cut Embassy Security After GOP Cut Embassy Security Funding

But don't worry folks. Quietly and without fanfare, Republican RAISED security funding by "TWO BILLION" after saying it wasn't needed.

What's wrong with Republicans? What's the character limit on a post? I might surpass it.

The Iraq War. Yes, that mistake is still owned by the GOP, and it will be held responsible for having made it for generations. It's the GOP's fault for this. The continued hamhanded belligerence in foreign policy doesn't help either.

The aggressive attacks on social spending, trying to cull as many people from any government program as possible, as if the Bush Recession was caused by people being poor. Endless spending on the War under Bush while penny pinching on food stamps under Obama? No wonder Mitt lost. He deserved his loss, and conservatives have only themselves to blame for it.

I'm not sure what the uninsured did to the GOP, but you sure do hate them. People had the gall to get sick through no fault of their own, and if they can't pay for the medical care, then too bad. Again, Mitt lost for this kind of thinking, so change it.

The hostility to minorities is breathtaking. And don't tell me that there isn't hostility to minorities among the GOP rank & file, because there is. I'm white and live among conservatives and I hear what conservatives say. It's not tolerant, it's not christian. It's blatant bigotry. Conservatives want the right to round up hispanics for deportation and the right shoot black men without being tried for it.

The biggest problem this country faces is the existence of the GOP and it's policies, which are soaked in blood.

What's wrong with Republicans? What's the character limit on a post? I might surpass it.

The Iraq War. Yes, that mistake is still owned by the GOP, and it will be held responsible for having made it for generations. It's the GOP's fault for this. The continued hamhanded belligerence in foreign policy doesn't help either.

The aggressive attacks on social spending, trying to cull as many people from any government program as possible, as if the Bush Recession was caused by people being poor. Endless spending on the War under Bush while penny pinching on food stamps under Obama? No wonder Mitt lost. He deserved his loss, and conservatives have only themselves to blame for it.

I'm not sure what the uninsured did to the GOP, but you sure do hate them. People had the gall to get sick through no fault of their own, and if they can't pay for the medical care, then too bad. Again, Mitt lost for this kind of thinking, so change it.

The hostility to minorities is breathtaking. And don't tell me that there isn't hostility to minorities among the GOP rank & file, because there is. I'm white and live among conservatives and I hear what conservatives say. It's not tolerant, it's not christian. It's blatant bigotry. Conservatives want the right to round up hispanics for deportation and the right shoot black men without being tried for it.

The biggest problem this country faces is the existence of the GOP and it's policies, which are soaked in blood.

you could of said that with two words~ Boooooosh fault.

Nobody cares, hater dupes- Still "nothing there" but a tragedy and a mountain of Pubcrappe. Not 9/11, but still....Give yourselves a stroke...lol

I believe there is at least one person that would beg to differ with you if he still had a voice franco. And his loved ones would care.

img-US-Ambassador-Chris-Stevens-buried-in-Grass-Valley.jpg

you could of said that with two words~ Boooooosh fault.

Damn right.

It worked in 2008, 2012, and will probably work against the GOP in 2016. Face it, America fears the idea of more Bush polices.

Conservatives should be the ones blaming Bush. If he had been a better President, then his GOP successor would have had a better chance at victory. His polices were flops though, and his Presidency a disaster. He was so bad, that memories of his Presidency kept the GOP out of power twice. Turns out liberals were right about the mistake of the Iraq War after all , huh?

I know conservatives hate Obama, but you only have yourselves to blame for his two election victories. You are the ones who need to start blaming Bush.

But you slack-jawed gomers never learn. The flop of the Iraq War hasn't toned down the warmongering over Iran. And the cruel anti-poor anti-women, and anti-immigrant polices that have resulted from the GOP's 2010 wins led to the global humiliation of 2012.

The GOP has demographic doom in its future. The GOP needs to secularize, moderate and even liberalize, their polices. Otherwise I don't see much future for it.

"What is wrong with republicans"

Ahahahahaaa.....Bahahahahahahahahaa,........LMAO.....Heheheheheheeeeee....Don't get me started.

Last edited:
This reads like something out of the Onion:

WASHINGTON — After a day of emotional hearings on the Benghazi Embassy attacks of 2012, Republican legislators yesterday decried the Obama State Department for following through with the budget cuts to embassy security mandated by the Republican-controlled House of Representatives. -

GOP Furious State Department Cut Embassy Security After GOP Cut Embassy Security Funding

But don't worry folks. Quietly and without fanfare, Republican RAISED security funding by "TWO BILLION" after saying it wasn't needed.

you've been debunked on this before...no security was cut and in fact when additional security was asked for, within the current budget, obama denied it

Fast n' Furious went down in flames so the Republican leaders duped you idiots into thinking the Benghazi attack was unique to our being on Middle Eastern soil, as if it was an isolated incident that had nothing to do with our prior occupation of the Holy Lands.

Now you stupid idiots are giving up on the so-called IRS scandal because Issa can't produce on that either.

Just line up like the trained seals that you are and wait for the guy with the bucket of fish, like you always do.

there you have it...liberals don't care about the benghazi

If your head wasn't up your yurt you would realize the whole picture and our Middle East involvement since WW2 could only result in incidences like Benghazi. Grow up.

Forum List

Back