What Is Your Favorite Vegetable?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Vegans welcome in this thread!! As it turns out that I like to eat lettuce now as it's a whole lot softer than I thought that it would be. My favorites have to be in a three way tie, potatoes, corn, and steamed broccoli though with carrots are a close second though. 😁

I can no longer eat my very favorite vegetables, spinach is on my no go list, kale, any dark green leafy vegetable. So, squash, the delicata squash, then yellow squash.

Looks like a cabbage?
lol ! not really .. it looks a little like Romain lettuce uncooked .. just a lot greener ..

1727740339679.png

I like all vegetables. A vegetable stew is the best. Some that others don't like I find are really good if prepared as my mother did. Rutabagas, Rhubarb are really good to me. My mom made rutabagas like mashed potatoes with butter and cinnamon served nice and hot and Rhubarb was made into a pie and tasted a lot like strawberry pie.

Why, thank you! ☺️

Sure and it's not that I don't like you, it's just that I don't like my threads turning into fiery debates when they're not supposed to be and fruits and vegetables don't do that with vegans. 😀

Forum List

Back