🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What I've Learned From The US Election

1) First and most importantly: Washington needs to stop kowtowing to rich, special interests. People have had enough.
2) It shows how truly dumb some people on the right are (being genuine here, some are as thick as pig shit) for liking Trump. I mean they have a history of it - Quayle, Dumbya, Palin and now Trump. There is a disturbing trend here. Please bring in compulsory IQ tests for voting. Sane, rational, normal, intelligent people should not have to put up with thick-as-pig-shit dumbarses like Trump supporters.
3) The Clintons are absolutely hated by certain aspects of American society. Even to the point some would sell their souls to keep them out of the white house.

People don't hate the Clintons, they hate Hillary. She's a career politician who'll do anything to succeed. These people are often the scum of the earth. Bill is a guy who people like, no one cares who he fucks.
Like any other career politician who’ll do anything to succeed – Democrat or Republican – which calls into question the merits of ‘hating’ Clinton.

Indeed, if being a career politician who'll do anything to succeed is the sole criterion for garnering hatred, then the ‘special hatred’ directed at Clinton is unwarranted.

Well, people will support blindly that which they wish to support blindly, and hate that which they want to hate, even if they're both the same thing. Such is the team sport mentality in partisan USA.

There is nothing you can tell me about the US from you little sheep farm that I don't already know

As it should be. But here's the thing - there's nothing you can tell me about the US- sitting in your well of ignorance - that I don't already know.

I'm sure there is but I don't care to tell you.
But FYI no one here gives a flying fuck about Australia or what you Aussies think about the US

Yes, she's been successful and ruthless. She might have helped a lot of people, but helped herself and her career more.

Well isn't everybody supposed to have a successful career. When she went into politics was she supposed to be unsuccessful?

That depends on your view of politics. Some politicians genuinely care and try and do the best for the people they represent, and they get steamrollered by people like Clinton who are interested in their own career. Some would say that politics shouldn't be a career. There's an Italian political party that don't allow you to serve more than two terms as a politician, then you have to go back to your real life.

I've met 18 year olds who wanted to become career politicians, and one in particular was a little shit. Didn't have a clue about the real world, just cared about getting ahead. If you weren't able to get him ahead, he didn't even want to talk to you. People like that would then struggle to get elected to things, so they'd get promoted to things by those who could. Then they get themselves on tickets in seats which they can't lose because they're part of the party, and wham, you've got your detestable career politician.

1) First and most importantly: Washington needs to stop kowtowing to rich, special interests. People have had enough.
2) It shows how truly dumb some people on the right are (being genuine here, some are as thick as pig shit) for liking Trump. I mean they have a history of it - Quayle, Dumbya, Palin and now Trump. There is a disturbing trend here. Please bring in compulsory IQ tests for voting. Sane, rational, normal, intelligent people should not have to put up with thick-as-pig-shit dumbarses like Trump supporters.
3) The Clintons are absolutely hated by certain aspects of American society. Even to the point some would sell their souls to keep them out of the white house.

If you are saying that Trump is dumb - you are the one who is insane and suffers from very high degree of Dunning Kruger.

Clintons are absolutely the worst thing ever, corrupt, lying sacks of shit. Trump all the way. Stop drinking the media/regressive democrat kool-aid.

i don't know if he's "dumb" in the sense of having a low IQ....but he's certainly dumb in his lack of knowledge about basic things a president needs to know. he decided this was a vanity project for him and thinks that he can act during the general election the way he did with the GOP clown car. The "base" doesn't care if he doesn't know anything. they just want him to keep throwing them red meat. that's why he's topped out at about 40%

Yes, he was smart enough to realize that people have had enough... as they have.

not "people"....angry old white men. and there is nothing your guy has done to expand his reach. that is why he's losing....
Correct.

Trump doesn’t represent a ‘majority’ of Americans, nor a diverse constituency; and the only thing his supporters are actually ‘angry’ about is having lost the last two General Elections.

There is no ‘movement’ Trump represents, Trump is not an ‘agent of change’ – his candidacy is about the same tedious reactionaryism we’ve seen from conservatives for decades: fear of change, fear of diversity, fear of dissent, and a desire common to most on the authoritarian right to compel conformity and disadvantage those whom they fear, such as immigrants, Muslims, and gay Americans.

the problem is after donald is done trashing our electoral system to build his future tv breitbart loon empire, there will be this loser class that believes that he should have won the election without anyone but angry white males.

and those loons are going to be violent because dumb donald tells them they should be. this freaky orange animal is doing damage to this country that is going to take a generation to heal

If you are saying that Trump is dumb - you are the one who is insane and suffers from very high degree of Dunning Kruger.

Clintons are absolutely the worst thing ever, corrupt, lying sacks of shit. Trump all the way. Stop drinking the media/regressive democrat kool-aid.

i don't know if he's "dumb" in the sense of having a low IQ....but he's certainly dumb in his lack of knowledge about basic things a president needs to know. he decided this was a vanity project for him and thinks that he can act during the general election the way he did with the GOP clown car. The "base" doesn't care if he doesn't know anything. they just want him to keep throwing them red meat. that's why he's topped out at about 40%

Yes, he was smart enough to realize that people have had enough... as they have.

not "people"....angry old white men. and there is nothing your guy has done to expand his reach. that is why he's losing....
Correct.

Trump doesn’t represent a ‘majority’ of Americans, nor a diverse constituency; and the only thing his supporters are actually ‘angry’ about is having lost the last two General Elections.

There is no ‘movement’ Trump represents, Trump is not an ‘agent of change’ – his candidacy is about the same tedious reactionaryism we’ve seen from conservatives for decades: fear of change, fear of diversity, fear of dissent, and a desire common to most on the authoritarian right to compel conformity and disadvantage those whom they fear, such as immigrants, Muslims, and gay Americans.

trump doesn't even represent a majority of his party. he caps out at 40% of the 47% of our country who is GOP. that's why the idea that he doesn't have to get votes from anyone who doesn't comprise his uneducated angry white base was always absurd.

People don't hate the Clintons, they hate Hillary. She's a career politician who'll do anything to succeed. These people are often the scum of the earth. Bill is a guy who people like, no one cares who he fucks.

Yeah, but she didn't do ANYTHING to succed. She has been very successful at what she does and helped a lot of people. Is she not perfect? Of course she has her flaws but nowhere near as many as people are saying.

Yes, she's been successful and ruthless. She might have helped a lot of people, but helped herself and her career more.

how has she been "ruthless"? i don't see anything about her that is ruthless at all. i do see a lot of misogynists who don't think a woman should be strong saying stuff like that.

let's see, specifically, what she has been ruthless about. we'll wait.

Correct.

trump doesn't even represent a majority of his party. he caps out at 40% of the 47% of our country who is GOP. that's why the idea that he doesn't have to get votes from anyone who doesn't comprise his uneducated angry white base was always absurd.

Shillary doesn't represent the majority either no candidate ever does

Correct.

she represents the majority of her party. and clearly represents people who are not democrats or she wouldn't be where she is in the polls. and she wouldn't have republican after republican saying they're voting for her and not the orange bigoted fascist.

you do understand that, right?

and there isn't anything "shrill" about her other than the fact that you hate her politics. you freaks do the same thing to any woman who isn't one of your rightwingnuts.

Correct.

she represents the majority of her party. and clearly represents people who are not democrats or she wouldn't be where she is in the polls. and she wouldn't have republican after republican saying they're voting for her and not the orange bigoted fascist.

you do understand that, right?

and there isn't anything "shrill" about her other than the fact that you hate her politics. you freaks do the same thing to any woman who isn't one of your rightwingnuts.

you do understand that just because people vote for one of 2 horrible candidates that they don't actually think the less horrible of the 2 they vote for actually represents them don't you?

[

I'm sure there is but I don't care to tell you.
But FYI no one here gives a flying fuck about Australia or what you Aussies think about the US

Ditto. I'm sure there are things I could tell you about your country that you don't know.

And I don't give a fuck that you don't give a fuck (shrug)..

Well isn't everybody supposed to have a successful career. When she went into politics was she supposed to be unsuccessful?

That depends on your view of politics. Some politicians genuinely care and try and do the best for the people they represent, and they get steamrollered by people like Clinton who are interested in their own career. Some would say that politics shouldn't be a career. There's an Italian political party that don't allow you to serve more than two terms as a politician, then you have to go back to your real life.

I've met 18 year olds who wanted to become career politicians, and one in particular was a little shit. Didn't have a clue about the real world, just cared about getting ahead. If you weren't able to get him ahead, he didn't even want to talk to you. People like that would then struggle to get elected to things, so they'd get promoted to things by those who could. Then they get themselves on tickets in seats which they can't lose because they're part of the party, and wham, you've got your detestable career politician.

I disagree. She was a very good lawyer before she became involved in politics. She would have earned more money being a lawyer or making speeches off the back of being a former first lady than she will being president.

Yeah, but she didn't do ANYTHING to succed. She has been very successful at what she does and helped a lot of people. Is she not perfect? Of course she has her flaws but nowhere near as many as people are saying.

how has she been "ruthless"? i don't see anything about her that is ruthless at all. i do see a lot of misogynists who don't think a woman should be strong saying stuff like that.

Oh, well, so you don't see ruthless, therefore she isn't.

Well, if you understand the world of politics, you'd understand what Hillary has done in the past. Most politicians who succeed at the highest level are ruthless, you simply don't survive not being ruthless.

Well, if you understand the world of politics, you'd understand what Hillary has done in the past. Most politicians who succeed at the highest level are ruthless, you simply don't survive not being ruthless.

i see a lot of misogynist BS from trumpsters

and the donald has done nothing to change that.

i'm also not interested in hearing about "ruthless" as applied to a woman which would be simply "respected" as applied to a man.....especially when the president is going to be her or the insane orange bigoted, misogynist pig.

See you 9Nov16

the wing nut GOP base is not "the people" they are the wing nut GOP base. what remains true is that uneducated white males are the only demographic that dumb donald wins. that is not "the people" that is not even close to "the people".

but keep pretending.

i see a lot of misogynist BS from trumpsters

and the donald has done nothing to change that.

i'm also not interested in hearing about "ruthless" as applied to a woman which would be simply "respected" as applied to a man.....especially when the president is going to be her or the insane orange bigoted, misogynist pig.

Maybe you think it would be "respected", but not from me. Ruthless is ruthless whether from a man or a woman. There are plenty of ruthless men in Washington.

Forum List

Back