🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What I've Learned From The US Election

2) It shows how truly dumb some people on the right are (being genuine here, some are as thick as pig shit) for liking Trump. I mean they have a history of it - Quayle, Dumbya, Palin and now Trump
It only tells me you're easily duped by the CONSTANT onslaught of leftwing propaganda.

I take that into consideration in your posts.

All you need to do is look how skewed the polling has become for those who are in favor of Hillary. If you did your research in looking at the fine line of how the latest CNN poll was conducted, you'll find 36% democrats to 27% republican. Now what would a network even need to do that if Trump was indeed losing support within his own party? Desperate or discouraged, which is it?

Last edited:
As long as Hilary can make it about Trump rather than her record or a focus on those policies she supports, she stands a greater chance at winning. I've never seen a democrat candidate go off target on a discussion of policy as often as this one we are dealing with here in this election.

The only person in the debate trying to talk policy was Hillary. Did you actually see the debate?

2. It shows how truly dumb people are on both sides of the aisle, and especially foreigners who should fucking mind their own business. You. Name only Republicans. They are all the same. But. You. Are a fucking Progressive Marxist, without sanity, rationale, are not normal, and we Sane Americans shouldn't have to put up with thick as a pig dumbasses like YOU.

You idiots are a disturbing trend, and need to stay out of our affairs and get your own in order.

We should force compulsory testing on anyone who votes? We tried that. Didn't work out so well. We fixed that.

I'm not a Republican, nor conservative and I fucking despise the Clintons.

I'm talking IQ tests. Not shitty racist tests put out by Yokels in the racist southern heart land

You Yanks get the fuck out of everybody else's business and you've got a deal.

I'm not a conservative or liberal. Only in America are there two trains of thought. Where I come from we have 7 different parties represented in our Parliament. That is democracy pal. You guys should try it some time.

Sane American? You? Hardly. You sound like you're part of the problem, not the solution.

Why do you hate the Clintons. What did they ever do to you?

Last edited:
[

You know what globalists (i.e. folks that lap up international press) and millennials have in common? They both unquestionably believe the MSM paradigm as it is fed to them. W/O question. Yes, she lies.

She has repeatedly said she isn't for open borders and free trade. Everyone with a brain knows she is. The Wikileaks release on the same day, which only had a small story in the BBC, and wasn't hardly covered anywhere else or got any traction in the debate, which should have been hammered by the RNC, is MIA.

My lord, there is SO MUCH MORE, I could go into to destroy your ignorance, but I have a severe migraine and need to lie down. Do your own research.

The truth? Americas choice. . . . .

A sexist or a sociopath liar.
That's the problem with you Yanks. You read stuff into what people say when they haven't said it at all. Of course she wants free trade. Bill put through NAFTA.

2. It shows how truly dumb people are on both sides of the aisle, and especially foreigners who should fucking mind their own business. You. Name only Republicans. They are all the same. But. You. Are a fucking Progressive Marxist, without sanity, rationale, are not normal, and we Sane Americans shouldn't have to put up with thick as a pig dumbasses like YOU.

You idiots are a disturbing trend, and need to stay out of our affairs and get your own in order.

We should force compulsory testing on anyone who votes? We tried that. Didn't work out so well. We fixed that.

I'm not a Republican, nor conservative and I fucking despise the Clintons.

I'm talking IQ tests. Not shitty racist tests put out by Yokels in the racist southern heart land

You Yanks get the fuck out of everybody else's business and you've got a deal.

I'm not a conservative or liberal. Only in America are there two trains of thought. Where I come from we have 7 different parties represented in our Parliament. That is democracy pal. You guys should try it some time.

Sane American? You? Hardly. You sound like you're part of the problem, not the solution.

Why do you hate the Clintons. What did they ever do to you?
We here don't like to make our citizens take tests of any kind, to vote.

I'm all-in for staying out of everyone else's business, including the tax money paid by the citizens of this nation to defend other countries, but again, with their high social welfare costs, who will defend these nations and pay for their generous benefits?

Close the doors to the UN and send them home. We could use the funding to support our poor and downtrodden.

We are not a democracy, but that gets lost on many here and abroad.

Sane America? I've been a Democrat since 1978, who recently left the Democrat party and you imply I am part of the problem by voting for Democrats?

There are many here who will certainly agree with your statement.

As far as the Clinton's. It's not what they have done to me, personally. It is what they have done for themselves.

They care not for the citizens of this nation, just themselves. Like every other politician. Democrat or Republican.

You have me mistaken for someone else. This I know for sure. I despise all of them. They are all corrupt.

You think anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with the Progressive Marxist meme is a right wing ideologue, who is deplorable and irredeemable.

Wrong again about your knowledge of Americans.

As long as Hilary can make it about Trump rather than her record or a focus on those policies she supports, she stands a greater chance at winning. I've never seen a democrat candidate go off target on a discussion of policy as often as this one we are dealing with here in this election.

The only person in the debate trying to talk policy was Hillary. Did you actually see the debate?

he watched it. he just didn't understand it.

What I have learned from this election is clear, that the far right and alt right are ignorant cuchs.

They can't learn because they are stupid: meaning even if of normal IQ, their social and racial taboos prevent them from learning.

Last edited:
[

You know what globalists (i.e. folks that lap up international press) and millennials have in common? They both unquestionably believe the MSM paradigm as it is fed to them. W/O question. Yes, she lies.

She has repeatedly said she isn't for open borders and free trade. Everyone with a brain knows she is. The Wikileaks release on the same day, which only had a small story in the BBC, and wasn't hardly covered anywhere else or got any traction in the debate, which should have been hammered by the RNC, is MIA.

My lord, there is SO MUCH MORE, I could go into to destroy your ignorance, but I have a severe migraine and need to lie down. Do your own research.

That's the problem with you Yanks. You read stuff into what people say when they haven't said it at all. Of course she wants free trade. Bill put through NAFTA.

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,"

She said it, it has nothing to do with reading stuff into what they haven't said, she said it. Now she is campaigning against those things, that makes her a liar. Damn you are an idiot, just like the others.

DERP!

She cares about international elites, not regular Americans.

[

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,"

She said it, it has nothing to do with reading stuff into what they haven't said, she said it. Now she is campaigning against those things, that makes her a liar. Damn you are an idiot, just like the others.

DERP!

She cares about international elites, not regular Americans.

Don't forget her support of H-1B visas which corporations have used in the laying off of American skilled workers with the replacement of foreign skilled workers. Caterpillar is one of several corporations that have done this and Hillary is on video calling for an INCREASE of these visas. It does not appear the liberals have done their research very well on their presidential candidate, does it? Yet no liberal will even try defending her position with any real facts. .

We here don't like to make our citizens take tests of any kind, to vote.

I'm all-in for staying out of everyone else's business, including the tax money paid by the citizens of this nation to defend other countries, but again, with their high social welfare costs, who will defend these nations and pay for their generous benefits?

Close the doors to the UN and send them home. We could use the funding to support our poor and downtrodden. We are not a democracy, but that gets lost on many here and abroad.

Sane America? I've been a Democrat since 1978, who recently left the Democrat party and you imply I am part of the problem by voting for Democrats? There are many here who will certainly agree with your statement.

As far as the Clinton's. It's not what they have done to me, personally. It is what they have done for themselves.

They care not for the citizens of this nation, just themselves. Like every other politician. Democrat or Republican.

You have me mistaken for someone else. This I know for sure. I despise all of them. They are all corrupt.

You think anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with the Progressive Marxist meme is a right wing ideologue, who is deplorable and irredeemable.

Wrong again about your knowledge of Americans.

They can pay their own way. What countries are you talking about? Who do you pay for?
You are a constitutional republic. It is a form of democracy.

I disagree with regard to the system. They've done a lot of things that haven't been about them. You read too much BS and believe it.

I'm neither either. I don't have much time for the far left and far right. They are both as bad as each other

1) First and most importantly: Washington needs to stop kowtowing to rich, special interests. People have had enough.
2) It shows how truly dumb some people on the right are (being genuine here, some are as thick as pig shit) for liking Trump. I mean they have a history of it - Quayle, Dumbya, Palin and now Trump. There is a disturbing trend here. Please bring in compulsory IQ tests for voting. Sane, rational, normal, intelligent people should not have to put up with thick-as-pig-shit dumbarses like Trump supporters.
3) The Clintons are absolutely hated by certain aspects of American society. Even to the point some would sell their souls to keep them out of the white house.

People don't hate the Clintons, they hate Hillary. She's a career politician who'll do anything to succeed. These people are often the scum of the earth. Bill is a guy who people like, no one cares who he fucks.

People don't hate the Clintons, they hate Hillary. She's a career politician who'll do anything to succeed. These people are often the scum of the earth. Bill is a guy who people like, no one cares who he fucks.

Yeah, but she didn't do ANYTHING to succed. She has been very successful at what she does and helped a lot of people. Is she not perfect? Of course she has her flaws but nowhere near as many as people are saying.

1) First and most importantly: Washington needs to stop kowtowing to rich, special interests. People have had enough.
2) It shows how truly dumb some people on the right are (being genuine here, some are as thick as pig shit) for liking Trump. I mean they have a history of it - Quayle, Dumbya, Palin and now Trump. There is a disturbing trend here. Please bring in compulsory IQ tests for voting. Sane, rational, normal, intelligent people should not have to put up with thick-as-pig-shit dumbarses like Trump supporters.
3) The Clintons are absolutely hated by certain aspects of American society. Even to the point some would sell their souls to keep them out of the white house.

If you are saying that Trump is dumb - you are the one who is insane and suffers from very high degree of Dunning Kruger.

Clintons are absolutely the worst thing ever, corrupt, lying sacks of shit. Trump all the way. Stop drinking the media/regressive democrat kool-aid.

i don't know if he's "dumb" in the sense of having a low IQ....but he's certainly dumb in his lack of knowledge about basic things a president needs to know. he decided this was a vanity project for him and thinks that he can act during the general election the way he did with the GOP clown car. The "base" doesn't care if he doesn't know anything. they just want him to keep throwing them red meat. that's why he's topped out at about 40%

Yes, he was smart enough to realize that people have had enough... as they have.

not "people"....angry old white men. and there is nothing your guy has done to expand his reach. that is why he's losing....
Correct.

Trump doesn’t represent a ‘majority’ of Americans, nor a diverse constituency; and the only thing his supporters are actually ‘angry’ about is having lost the last two General Elections.

There is no ‘movement’ Trump represents, Trump is not an ‘agent of change’ – his candidacy is about the same tedious reactionaryism we’ve seen from conservatives for decades: fear of change, fear of diversity, fear of dissent, and a desire common to most on the authoritarian right to compel conformity and disadvantage those whom they fear, such as immigrants, Muslims, and gay Americans.

Yeah, but she didn't do ANYTHING to succed. She has been very successful at what she does and helped a lot of people. Is she not perfect? Of course she has her flaws but nowhere near as many as people are saying.

Yes, she's been successful and ruthless. She might have helped a lot of people, but helped herself and her career more.

Like any other career politician who’ll do anything to succeed – Democrat or Republican – which calls into question the merits of ‘hating’ Clinton.

Indeed, if being a career politician who'll do anything to succeed is the sole criterion for garnering hatred, then the ‘special hatred’ directed at Clinton is unwarranted.

Forum List

Back