What just happened at the DOD gives me very serious concerns about deep state infiltration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This week we saw the face of the “deep state” resistance movement and how it can adversely affect the Trump administration. That face was of 25-year-old Reality Leigh Winner, a former member of the U.S. Air Force who possessed a top secret clearance which she used to illegally gain access to classified information and shared with a far left media outlet.

What just happened at the DoD gives me very SERIOUS concerns about “deep state” infiltration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the people trying to make the public aware of the games played during Comey and his trial. Where as MSM will tell the sheep what they want to hear and what they want to hear and see. They are fed the bs to sell the game. Sheep are incredibly easy to manipulate into gov. bs.

As a foreigner, I had a very hard time understanding what or who the hack was that Reality Winner. I literally was shocked when somebody told me it was a real name of a real person.

Dear parents, please, chose normal names for your kids, think about their future.....

As a foreigner, I had a very hard time understanding who the hack was that Reality Winner. I literally was shocked when somebody told me it was a real name of a real person.

Dear parents, please, chose normal names for your kids.....
Thanks, I was trying to figure out what reality show she won.

This week we saw the face of the “deep state” resistance movement and how it can adversely affect the Trump administration. That face was of 25-year-old Reality Leigh Winner, a former member of the U.S. Air Force who possessed a top secret clearance which she used to illegally gain access to classified information and shared with a far left media outlet.

What just happened at the DoD gives me very SERIOUS concerns about “deep state” infiltration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the people trying to make the public aware of the games played during Comey and his trial. Where as MSM will tell the sheep what they want to hear and what they want to hear and see. They are fed the bs to sell the game. Sheep are incredibly easy to manipulate into gov. bs.
There are many spies and informants put into positions that report back to the Shadow Gov, and this information is stored and indexed to be used as the base of Blackmail or in any manner that can look someone look bad or to damage government goals.

I'm still trying to figure out how a kid basically straight out the Air Force gets a Top Secret clearance? And beyond that, how did she pass the security screen that goes into every aspect of your past? What the heck is NSA doing handing out TS clearances to wacko 20 somethings?

Big trend in liberals abandoning names like "Moon Unit" and going, instead, for "Snowflake".

"deep state"

Another ridiculous RWNJ froot loop conspiracy is born.

:rolleyes:

Your just another LWNJ whose lucky you even know wtf planet you are on. Gov. ass lickers are pretty easy to con as long as it comes from Authority you all love it when Government tells you how t breathe, when to breathe , how to eat what to eat.................... Government is your God lmao

Forum List

Back