What Kind of Adult Wants to Talk About Sex to 5 Year Olds Not Their Own?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Normal adults don't tell kids to keep secrets from their parents.
Normal adults have no inclination to talk to 5-9 year olds, who are not their children, about sex.

Perverts and predators do.

The full-scale meltdown on the Left at the prospect of losing its privilege to indoctrinate other people's kids in Gender Ideology and CRT is a great indicator that, for the rest of us, this is the ground to fight on.

Normal adults have no inclination to talk to 5-9 year olds, who are not their children, about sex.

The full-scale meltdown on the Left at the prospect of losing its privilege to indoctrinate other people's kids in Gender Ideology and CRT is a great indicator that, for the rest of us, this is the ground to fight on.
I wouldn't know I am not a Catholic or Baptist.

The Alphabet Pedo Agenda used to tell us they just wanted to be left alone in their bedrooms to do what they want.

Now they want to tell you what they are doing from the TV in your living room, from your child's classroom and in your child's locker rooms.

These are EVIL morally depraved degenerate child molesters. Every single one of them.

They also be humans long before they are priest and schoolteachers.
People are born in sin as we are fallen humans who at one time were actually above The Angels.
You don't think Lucifer when he became full of pride and rebelled would not go after God's latest creation and knock them down a peg?

I can imagine him now. He was the highest created being in the universe. "The covering Cherub". God says, "So Lucifer, I am going to create a new thing called Man to populate this new place I made called Earth. I am going to place them above you."

Satan was like

"OH HELL NO!"

My theory is that the creation of man was what finally made Lucifer in to Satan and made him rebel and talked a 3rd of the angels in to heaven in to rebelling with him.

People are born in sin as we are fallen humans who at one time were actually above The Angels.
You don't think Lucifer when he became full of pride and rebelled would not go after God's latest creation and knock them down a peg?

I can imagine him now. He was the highest created being in the universe. "The covering Cherub". God says, "So Lucifer, I am going to create a new thing called Man to populate this new place I made called Earth. I am going to place them above you."

Satan was like

"OH HELL NO!"

My theory is that the creation of man was what finally made Lucifer in to Satan and made him rebel and talked a 3rd of the angels in to heaven in to rebelling with him.
Silly Judean/Hellenistic mythology.

Silly Judean/Hellenistic mythology.
Nothing silly about it at all. It's very simple that even a child who is not spiritually blind can understand it.

Man is a fallen being. Angels and Men have Free Will. However because of this Free Will, God has to allow Men and Angels to Rebel.
God is true to Himself and cannot force anyone to commune with Him or to Love Him. Love has to be voluntary.

Because of Free Will, sentient beings like Men and Angels need a point of reference to fully understand The Nature of God in order to fully love Him and be one with Him.

Men and Angels need a Spiritual and Genetic Memory of Rebellion and Sin and all of the pain and devastation it causes so that they will choose in The Future through Free Will once all things are restored and Time expires, and Eternity is reestablished throughout The Universe NEVER to RETURN to that Fallen State.

You are just not sharp enough or wise enough to see the whole picture of why Free Will has to exist and why Rebellion was planned for and why God not only knew it would happen, but knew it was a crucial part of The Evolution of Man and Angels.

Last edited:
Nothing silly about it at all. Man is a fallen being. Angels and Men have Free Will. However because of this Free Will, God has to allow Men and Angels to Rebel.

Men and Angels need a Spiritual and Genetic Memory of Rebellion and Sin and all of the pain and devastation it causes so that they will choose through Free Will once all things are restored NEVER to RETURN to that Fallen State.

You are just not sharp enough or wise enough to see the whole picture of why Free Will has to exist and why Rebellion was planned for and why God knew it would happen, but not only knew it would happen but was a crucial part of The Evolution of Man and Angels.
God supposedly is this great genius, no? Yet, this creator creates imperfection and expects it to function well? Then tells the created to act nice or else.

Forum List

Back