What Kind of Adult Wants to Talk About Sex to 5 Year Olds Not Their Own?

You have eyes yet do not see.

Here, I see THIS, also compliments of your alleged "loving God".

No thanks...

TELEMMGLPICT000175084905_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqlz5OdA_D3VmrC4drz6CMya9AwgQD4Npf3GkFJvgcOWM.jpeg

Here, I see THIS, also compliments of your alleged "loving God".

No thanks...

TELEMMGLPICT000175084905_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqlz5OdA_D3VmrC4drz6CMya9AwgQD4Npf3GkFJvgcOWM.jpeg
And God asks you to help those in need.
I spend about 20 hours a week, travel to remote places around the world and consistently spend a chunk of change doing so helping those that governments have made to suffer.
And you?

And God asks you to help those in need.
I spend about 20 hours a week, travel to remote places around the world and consistently spend a chunk of change doing so helping those that governments have made to suffer.
And you?

Me?

I don't feel the need to brag about my altruism to strangers on the internet.

But the photo I posted: Your God allows that...

Well, considering atheists are a fringe minority, looks like you’re the blind one.

Well, aren't you the little dumbass?

I'm not an Atheist. I just don't happen to believe in your God, that's all. I can allow for the possibility that there's a supreme being. I just don't see the likelihood of your God being it...

That’s about the 12th question you’ve avoided answering.
Troll boy is what we’ll call you.

Sorry, scumbag, I asked my question first.

One can only conclude that you were a spoiled child. You think everyone should answer your questions while you answer the questions of no one else.

Well, fuck you, scumbag. That's not how it works.

Your god subjects little kids to unimaginable misery. Fuck your god...

Says a fool who denies God.
Says a silly old fool who believes in immaculate conceptions and virgin births. Believes your silly holy spirit impregnated Mary. Believes the son of two peasants who wouldn't stop breeding is a god.
Belueves Noah lived until he was 600 years old.

Now why would I believe in God Bob? Tell me what is in that lot that can be taken seriously?

Have another swing dickhead and I'll cut you to pieces again.

Says a silly old fool who believes in immaculate conceptions and virgin births. Believes your silly holy spirit impregnated Mary. Believes the son of two peasants who wouldn't stop breeding is a god.

Now why would I believe in God Bob? Tell me what is in that lot that can be taken seriously?

Nobody cares what you believe Irratated Colon

That you deny God is all that anyone needs to know, to know that you are not to be taken seriously, ever, on any subject.

That you deny God is all that anyone needs to know, to know that you are not to be taken seriously, ever, on any subject.
That you believe in immaculate conceptions and virgin births is enough to place you as mentally insane.
Yet here you are, devoting your whole life to a ghost, living under a celestial dictatorship and instructing others regarding error of there ways but im not to be taken seriously???

Have another go bob. Keep praying your stupid galoot.

Forum List

Back