"What Kind Of Businessman Loses $694 Million?"

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
What kind of Secretary of State loses ...

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

How many American lives did Reagan lose in Lebanon? 241?

The deaths in Lebanon wasn't a false flag event....Benghazi was...ask me how I know. I am always looking to drop truth bombs on stupid Hitlery loving leftards.

There is blame enough to go around for both parties.

"W" was the biggest embarrassment for the GOP -- what kind of POTUS totally destabilizes and entire region of the world ?!

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

Did he lose those because of his own callousness?

Yes. The security for access to that converted hotel was abysmal. The roads leading to it could have easily been made vehicle proof with something as common as a series of jersey barriers. Apparently the lives of the Marines weren't important enough to be treated with the care one would if they were in actual U S barracks. Reagan housed them on the cheap which I would definitely call "callous".

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

And that isn't the saddest part. He pulled all our military out. If he had taken a strong stand right there we might never have had these outbreaks of terrorism.

2,996 people were killed and more than 6,000 others were wounded during the September 11 attacks. These immediate deaths included 265 on the four planes, 2,606 in the World Trade Center and in the surrounding area, and 125 at the Pentagon.

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

He didn't lie about it and blame it on a video. He also didn't ignore repeated pleas for more security.

Please. Stop being such a drooling moron. Clinton wasn't responsible for the attack. How she represented the attack was unfortunate but completely after the fact. Yes, she reported the cause inaccurately. So what? Somehow you are trying to make her miss statements equal to the actual murders. That is crazy. The REAL culprit was the ambassador himself as he CHOSE to be in Benghazi during a very dangerous moment when he should have been safe in the embassy guarded by actual U S Marines ..not those "guns for hire"..private security.

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

He didn't lie about it and blame it on a video. He also didn't ignore repeated pleas for more security.

Please. Stop being such a drooling moron. Clinton wasn't responsible for the attack. How she represented the attack was unfortunate but completely after the fact. Yes, she reported the cause inaccurately. So what? Somehow you are trying to make her miss statements equal to the actual murders. That is crazy. The REAL culprit was the ambassador himself as he CHOSE to be in Benghazi during a very dangerous moment when he should have been safe in the embassy guarded by actual U S Marines ..not those "guns for hire"..private security.
It was Clinton's gun running scheme. Gaddafi wouldn't add to her slush fund, so he had to go. The bonus for Hillary is it resulted in the slaughter of many Christians. A win, win as far as she is concerned.

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

I am aware of no Secretary of State who's lost any of those things, including Hillary Clinton.

Things for which responsibility falls on the President, not the Secretary of State:
  • Americans who die while giving service to the nation in a foreign locale
Misrepresentation of material fact:
  • $6 billion lost

A spokesman for the Office of the Inspector General told PolitiFact the alert speaks for itself, but many seemed to misinterpret what it actually said. The confusion prompted Inspector General Steve Linick to pen a clarification in the Washington Post.

"Some have concluded based on this that $6 billion is missing. The alert, however, did not draw that conclusion," he wrote. "Instead, it found that the failure to adequately maintain contract files — documents necessary to ensure the full accounting of U.S. tax dollars — ‘creates significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions.’ "

In other words, the State Department was terrible at paperwork. The $6 billion figure refers to the total amount affected by file mismanagement. It’s akin to spending $20 on lunch and losing or not asking for a receipt. Documentation over where that $20 went was lost, but not the $20 itself.

So the State Department under Clinton, who wasn’t mentioned in the alert, may have been financially disorganized, but it didn’t "lose" $6 billion.
Things not worth discussing when lives or $916M are the points of comparison.
  • 1 laptop?
  • 4 cell phones?
  • 3 tables?

I'm not aware that any emails were lost. I am aware that some were deleted. Where are your deleted emails? Did you lose them?
  • 30,000 emails?

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

Stupid libs think Reagan is running. You can't help stupid.

What did Hillary do with the $6 billion? Was is part of the $11.9 billion she gave to Iran?

I have no idea wtf you are talking about. I am not a liberal. I am recently pushed by the religious take over of the republican party by religeous zealots into calling myself an independent with conservative leanings. This election has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives anyway as neither candidate represents conservative or liberal platforms. Both Clinton and Trump are corporotists. You just need to decide what flavor of corporate representative you prefer.

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

I am aware of no Secretary of State who's lost any of those things, including Hillary Clinton.

Things for which responsibility falls on the President, not the Secretary of State:
  • $6 billion lost

A spokesman for the Office of the Inspector General told PolitiFact the alert speaks for itself, but many seemed to misinterpret what it actually said. The confusion prompted Inspector General Steve Linick to pen a clarification in the Washington Post.

"Some have concluded based on this that $6 billion is missing. The alert, however, did not draw that conclusion," he wrote. "Instead, it found that the failure to adequately maintain contract files — documents necessary to ensure the full accounting of U.S. tax dollars — ‘creates significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions.’ "

In other words, the State Department was terrible at paperwork. The $6 billion figure refers to the total amount affected by file mismanagement. It’s akin to spending $20 on lunch and losing or not asking for a receipt. Documentation over where that $20 went was lost, but not the $20 itself.

So the State Department under Clinton, who wasn’t mentioned in the alert, may have been financially disorganized, but it didn’t "lose" $6 billion.
  • 1 laptop?
  • 4 cell phones?
  • 3 tables?

I'm not aware that any emails were lost. I am aware that some were deleted. Where are your deleted emails? Did you lose them?
  • 30,000 emails?
Losing track of $6 billion is the same as losing a lunch receipt? Lol. Ok.

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

• $6 billion lost

• 1 laptop?
  • 4 cell phones?
  • 3 tables?

• 30,000 emails?
Losing track of $6 billion is the same as losing a lunch receipt? Lol. Ok.

If that's what you think about losing $6B, that's on you. What I pointed out is that the Inspector General himself clarified that $6B was not in fact "lost."

4 American lives?

$6 billion?

1 laptop?

4 cell phones?

3 tables?

30,000 emails?

Stupid libs think Reagan is running. You can't help stupid.

What did Hillary do with the $6 billion? Was is part of the $11.9 billion she gave to Iran?

I have no idea wtf you are talking about. I am not a liberal. I am recently pushed by the religious take over of the republican party by religeous zealots into calling myself an independent with conservative leanings. This election has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives anyway as neither candidate represents conservative or liberal platforms. Both Clinton and Trump are corporotists. You just need to decide what flavor of corporate representative you prefer.
Sure you are. That is why you referenced Reagan.

When did you become a bigot?

Forum List

Back