What kind of shit is the media going to unload on Trump?

If I were an enemy of Trump, I'd play the clip of him making fun of the journalist with a neurological disease over and over and over again.

oT41FYI.jpg

There is no excusing it, there was no reason for it. It is straight out of a level of meanness that most in America cannot even identify with.
And yes, he knew what he was doing, and yes, he lied about why he did it. Run it 50,000 times in Charlotte, Miami, Madison, Orlando, Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Philly, Pittsburgh, Toledo and let the people decide.

If, after that, the electorate still votes in this guy, we frankly deserve whatever we get as a nation.

That is Trump do an impression of Obama. I don't know how anyone can't see that.

If I were an enemy of Trump, I'd play the clip of him making fun of the journalist with a neurological disease over and over and over again.

oT41FYI.jpg

There is no excusing it, there was no reason for it. It is straight out of a level of meanness that most in America cannot even identify with.
And yes, he knew what he was doing, and yes, he lied about why he did it. Run it 50,000 times in Charlotte, Miami, Madison, Orlando, Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Philly, Pittsburgh, Toledo and let the people decide.

If, after that, the electorate still votes in this guy, we frankly deserve whatever we get as a nation.

That is Trump do an impression of Obama. I don't know how anyone can't see that.

That's just it...it's something you're so ashamed of (as you should be) that you have to lie about what he was doing. When you're ashamed of your Messiah, you stop worshiping him.

I wonder what kind of shit the media is going to unload on Trump after he wins the nomination. I agree with Ted Cruze that they are going to unload on him and probably already got some good 'dirt' on him. It wouldn't be hard to find a few business people who he had dealings with say they were not happy with how they were treated. I wonder, what do you think they are going to find and do you think they already have it found and are just waiting.
I dunno, but it's gonna be big and I mean HUGE

The clinton's were like the mafia in arkansas but the media doesn't bring that up. hillary's emails would sink any other candidate. She just gets softballs thrown at her in the debates. Trump is a candidate that doesn't need bribe money to run campaign, so he's basically different than all other candidates. This is what scares the ownership class of our country. Will I vote for him? I like what he says on trade and immigration but....

oT41FYI.jpg

That's just it...it's something you're so ashamed of (as you should be) that you have to lie about what he was doing. When you're ashamed of your Messiah, you stop worshiping him.

Trump can't be my messiah because Obama already is and there can only be one true messiah. Obama declared himself lord of America over eight years ago and he hasn't released his claim on that. He can be lord of hell for all I care.

oT41FYI.jpg

He was funny, hope he does more, handicapped folks want to be treated equally as everyone else. Trump is equal opportunity zero political correctness to everyone.
GO TRUMP, BUILD THE WALL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oT41FYI.jpg

Trump can't be my messiah because Obama already is and there can only be one true messiah. Obama declared himself lord of America over eight years ago and he hasn't released his claim on that. He can be lord of hell for all I care.

That your messiah embarrasses you is your problem.

oT41FYI.jpg

He was funny, hope he does more, handicapped folks want to be treated equally as everyone else. Trump is equal opportunity zero political correctness to everyone.
GO TRUMP, BUILD THE WALL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably why his daughter had the deadbolts installed on her bedroom door and stays in hotels under different names when she travels; his non-PC ass wants to nail her.

Forum List

Back