🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

"" I am Samer Issawi's sister, Shereen Issawi. He is a 170-day hunger striker. From the heart of the steadfast Jerusalem, I send my brother's message, saying: "My greetings to all people who have solidarity with me from all the four corners of the world. This is a actually a great indication that the humanitarian duty is still rooted in people's hearts and an indication for revealing the right over the wrong. By the will of God, injustice will be eliminated, and we all will live in peace away from destruction and wars."

Samer has been suffering from severe pains in all parts of his body, especially in his belly, kidney, severe weak sight, permanent dizziness. My brother informed me that he has a breakage in one of his rips after being beaten up by the Israeli forces in the conciliation court in Jerusalem. For this breakage which was examined by X-ray, Samer has been suffering a lot from continuous severe pains which prevent him to sleep.
Samer assures that his hunger strike is still continuing and will never stop unless his demands are achieved!""

ANYONE DARES TO DO WHAT SAMER IS DOING TO DEFEND YOU?

That question there is smething to think about, and I am not sure if it comes from Shireen Issawi or the poster on the Facebook page, but it is a question worth thinking about.

Martin Luther King Jr, the day set aside to commemorate what he did for America is coming up, and I find myself searching for his writings, like a craving, and I am about to order Strength To Love off of Amazon, and in everything I read about his struggle and words he wrote about it I see the struggle for freedom in Palestine written all over it. History really does repeat itself, and we who live today can be a part of the same type of struggle he was a part of.

In solidarity with Samer Issawi, A 24-hour mass hunger strike around the world.. Demonstrations.. Electronic Days | Facebook

Sherri
Do you really want us to believe that a person is still alive after not eating for half a year? This guy has been eating on the sly. Imagine if all the Muslim terrorists who have been picked up by the FBI and are in our prisons said they were going to go on a hunger strike if they are not released. Frau Sherri would probably be starting a Facebook page for these Muslim terrorists.

Samer is playing his game for HIMSELF his sense of self importance which
is that which drove him to his terrorist crimes to begin with----the GLORY OF
MURDER IN THE NAME OF ALLAH/ISA not a new idea --not a new motive
---a very selfish act
I checked the Guinness World of Records and the record for a true hunger strike is 94 days. They have records for different versions of strikes. Nowhere near Samers "fast."

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the rich don't exist in a free world?
Why do you think everyone wants wealth?
That military retirement check you're so proud actually comes from your service to Wall Street.
The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds say thanks, Killer.

It is so revolting to see disclosed this killing mindset we see displayed in so many posts here tonight and not just on this thread. Some of us want to save a life and some just want death and massive death.. What is it that is so appealing in wanting someone to die? I just do not get it, I dont get it.
You are not seeing the $$$$$$$!
The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds never made that mistake:

"Condition on which the U.S. entered into World War I (when it became clear that France and Britain can't cope with Germany, and Russia can no longer participate in the war) was that Rockefellers' oil empire «Standard Oil of New Jersey» will be allowed to participate in the development of Rothschilds' oil resources of the Middle East."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-global-topics/244363-the-great-game-of-rothschild-and-rockefeller.html

Private wealth has ruled every government yet created.
War and debt have been the principal tools.
Nothing changes until we build a wall of separation between government and private fortunes.
More and more Georgie Boy is actually showing us how resentful he is that other people have some money. If he hadn't been so lazy in previous years, he could have applied himself to prepare to get a good job which would have paid him a good salary and provide him with a pension check or he could have saved some of his salary to put into an IRA or a 401K. In a big city as Los Angeles, surely Georgie Boy could have found a better paying job if he had had the gumption to push himself. Now in order to show his resentment, he blabbers about people who have money on some forum while the taxpayers are contributing to his subsidized apartment. No doubt he is also getting a break on his utilities. He probably has the heat turned on right now to keep himself warm while he blabbers away about the rich. I almost feel like taking up a collection for him.

Hoss fret not-----the schmuck is being fed by SOME MEANS ---the wheel
chair thing is a fake --
--a broken rib? I got bad news for the UMMAH----a person with a broken
rib can function normally-----after a few days ----what he has for the first
few days is pain when he takes a DEEP BREATH ----lots of
people go thru broken ribs without even knowing about it and if you really
want to----you can break one yourself
. ALSO ---it is ometimes a bit difficult to differentiate an OLD FRACTURED
rib from a recent. Old Broken ribs in jailbirds is not uncommon

Pain in his kidneys due to KIDNEY FAILURE? -----that's a new one on me---
--kidney
failure does not produce "PAIN IN THE KIDNEYS"
in fact ---where does this idiot think his kidneys are?
Most chronic kidney pain is perceived as pain in
the low back-----sometimes a kidney stone is a sharp pain
in the testicle (sorry boys)

I have a strong sense that the samer idiot has a greater
chance of dying of a WORK ACCIDENT once he gets out
of jail -----than starvation----or maybe that little sister of his
will prematurely detonate in the living room

It is so revolting to see disclosed this killing mindset we see displayed in so many posts here tonight and not just on this thread. Some of us want to save a life and some just want death and massive death.. What is it that is so appealing in wanting someone to die? I just do not get it, I dont get it.

Why don't you ask a Hamas terrorist that question, you delusional Nazi. Hamas specializes in PROMOTING death to Jews in Israel. Ask him why it's so appealing to kill your self in the name of Allah and Jihad.
Wrong question, Tojo.

Ask what level of desperation drives a human, being just like you, to strap a bomb to themselves in order to fight back against a policy of "creeping annexation" that was set in place decades before 650,000 Jews inflicted a kosher state on 1.2 million Arabs and others in 1948.

It's called self-defense, but there's an obvious contradiction involved when defending yourself requires suicide. Maybe you should be asking who's getting rich (Jew, Muslim, and Christian) from states like Israel and groups like Hamas? (It's not the families of suicide bombers or their victims)

Georgie boy, why don't you review your history book concerning the first phrase in your post.

And did you just call killing civilians INTENTIONALLY self defense??? Your Nazi mindset is astonishing. Fuck, I mean, are you that brainwashed dude? OPEN YOUR EYES

Would you INTENTIONALLY kill a civilian who was in the process of stealing your home and killing your family?
What's your definition of self-defense?
Whatever the "chosen people" decide?

Would you INTENTIONALLY kill a civilian who was in the process of stealing your home and killing your family?

could you define "in the process" ? A process for killing jews and confiscating their
property was initiated and legalized in arabia ----and then in dozens of other countries
and it is still ongoing In fact islamic iran uses a similar process to kill "Bahais"
and confiscate their property-----now that they have virtually completed their pillage
program upon zoroastrians and jews

is there are a statute of limitations upon these "PROCESS" actions ---in reference
to the reaction? Since the city of Hebron was taken in 1929 over the dead bodies
of jewish kids with slit throats------and once jews returned the PROCESS continued
in a kind of indolent manner-----did that make the action of Dr Boruch Goldstein
entirely legal-----gee----if so his murderers can be tried for murder. HOw about the
1947- 1948 starvation siege of east jerusalem------did that justify blowing the brains
out of any muslim child in THE WORLD?

I am shocked-----georgie seems to believe that the Bahai people in Israel have
a "right" to kill arab muslim children for the PROCESSES of the "UMMAH"

"" I am Samer Issawi's sister, Shereen Issawi. He is a 170-day hunger striker. From the heart of the steadfast Jerusalem, I send my brother's message, saying: "My greetings to all people who have solidarity with me from all the four corners of the world. This is a actually a great indication that the humanitarian duty is still rooted in people's hearts and an indication for revealing the right over the wrong. By the will of God, injustice will be eliminated, and we all will live in peace away from destruction and wars."

Samer has been suffering from severe pains in all parts of his body, especially in his belly, kidney, severe weak sight, permanent dizziness. My brother informed me that he has a breakage in one of his rips after being beaten up by the Israeli forces in the conciliation court in Jerusalem. For this breakage which was examined by X-ray, Samer has been suffering a lot from continuous severe pains which prevent him to sleep.
Samer assures that his hunger strike is still continuing and will never stop unless his demands are achieved!""

That question there is smething to think about, and I am not sure if it comes from Shireen Issawi or the poster on the Facebook page, but it is a question worth thinking about.

Martin Luther King Jr, the day set aside to commemorate what he did for America is coming up, and I find myself searching for his writings, like a craving, and I am about to order Strength To Love off of Amazon, and in everything I read about his struggle and words he wrote about it I see the struggle for freedom in Palestine written all over it. History really does repeat itself, and we who live today can be a part of the same type of struggle he was a part of.

In solidarity with Samer Issawi, A 24-hour mass hunger strike around the world.. Demonstrations.. Electronic Days | Facebook

Sherri
Do you really want us to believe that a person is still alive after not eating for half a year? This guy has been eating on the sly. Imagine if all the Muslim terrorists who have been picked up by the FBI and are in our prisons said they were going to go on a hunger strike if they are not released. Frau Sherri would probably be starting a Facebook page for these Muslim terrorists.
Have the heroic Jews been force feeding Samer?
In the same way heroic US Marines force fed hunger strikers at Gitmo?

Sherri
Nah, the clown has a stash of goodies in his cell.

could you define "in the process" ? A process for killing jews and confiscating their
property was initiated and legalized in arabia ----and then in dozens of other countries
and it is still ongoing In fact islamic iran uses a similar process to kill "Bahais"
and confiscate their property-----now that they have virtually completed their pillage

is there are a statute of limitations upon these "PROCESS" actions ---in reference
to the reaction? Since the city of Hebron was taken in 1929 over the dead bodies
of jewish kids with slit throats------and once jews returned the PROCESS continued
in a kind of indolent manner-----did that make the action of Dr Boruch Goldstein
entirely legal-----gee----if so his murderers can be tried for murder. HOw about the
1947- 1948 starvation siege of east jerusalem------did that justify blowing the brains
Are you encountering difficulty responding to Israel's policy of "creeping annexation" in Palestine? Last time I looked neither Saudi Arabia nor Iran was located between the River and the sea. In the last 65 years Jews have engaged in a process that has expanded the Jewish control of Palestinian land by a factor of several hundred percent. During the past 22 years 126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians while over 1400 Palestinian children have died at Jew hands. All of your amateurish attempts at deflection won't ever change that current reality.

Sherri
Perhaps Georgie Boy, the great terrorist supporter, can raise some funds among his like-minded acquaintances and fly down to Gitmo where he can see that these terrorists have it much better there than they had it out in the field in Muslim countries when they were trying to kill people. Then he can come back and question why they are getting better medical and dental care plus better meals than he is getting. Perhaps they will let him join them during their recreation periods, but of course after he gets down on a prayer rug and joins them in their prayers like a good terrorist supporter would.

georgephillip, irosie91, et al,

Yes, there is an interesting concept connection here, that needs explored.

Are you encountering difficulty responding to Israel's policy of "creeping annexation" in Palestine? Last time I looked neither Saudi Arabia nor Iran was located between the River and the sea. In the last 65 years Jews have engaged in a process that has expanded the Jewish control of Palestinian land by a factor of several hundred percent. During the past 22 years 126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians while over 1400 Palestinian children have died at Jew hands. All of your amateurish attempts at deflection won't ever change that current reality.
(COMMENT)

There are really two issues here that have collided.

• There should be no real misunderstanding on the objective of Israel and the inertia that pushes the actions they have taken.
    • The first is the right of self-defense, and the defensible borders issue, is one in which there is an endless hunt for strategic ground.
    • The second is the religious context in which the land between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean take-on; especially the City of Jerusalem.

• Here we make a connection between the efficiency in which each side kills off the other, and the righteousness of the cause in which they pursue this fruitless activity.
    • In one sense, this is about the tactical competency in performance of Israeli countermeasures to Palestinian aggressive action.
    • In the second sense, this is about the lack of competency in the ability of the Palestinian to form a coherent defense against Israeli retaliatory action.
I'm unclear as to which aspect we are addressing.

Most Respectfully,
R

Here's where I'm starting, Rocco:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine..."

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine..."

Water under the bridge, gone with the wind, spilt milk

What percentage of those "terrorists" have been convicted of any crime?
What percentage have been cleared of all charges yet remain incarcerated?
Tool.
Maybe when you fly down there you can question each of them to see which ones actually were terrorists or have the mind set of a terrorist if ever let loose.. Let us not forget, though, that there have been those who have been released who went right back to terrorism again. Evidently Georgie Boy thinks he would be safe wandering around some Muslim country where these terrorists are operating. He can make all th excuses he wants to for them on a forum, but they will be yelling Allah Akbar if they ever caught up with Georgie Boy, the Infidel.

it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of ............... the Jews in any other country

You left out that part georgie ........ remember that part? remember
the spate of pogroms and baby throat slitings you and yours JUSTIFY both
in palestine and in various shariah shit holes around the world in response to
the THREAT of zionism------remember?

Water under the bridge, gone with the wind, spilt milk
Just another lie the rich tell?
Like all those dominoes in Vietnam, Killer?
Or the multitude of WMDs in Fallujah?

it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of ............... the Jews in any other country

You left out that part georgie ........ remember that part? remember
the spate of pogroms and baby throat slitings you and yours JUSTIFY both
in palestine and in various shariah shit holes around the world in response to
the THREAT of zionism------remember?
Mention that to your mom, or Lord Balfour.
Or His Majesty.
Funny how the rich manage to profit from mass throat slitting, isn't it?

Forum List

Back