What legal standing does Barr have to NOT release Mueller's report to Congress?

Exactly,. There is a distinct difference between releasing the Mueller Report to CONGRESS and releasing it for public consumption.
The release to Congress is a no brainer. It should happen and it should happen NOW
Congress will get what Barr gives them., when he's ready to give it to them, and your opinion doesn't matter.

Tardo above seems to just like saying stupid shit.

There is no law preventing Barr from releasing the entire report to Congress

Barr exceeded his authority by trying to pass off a 4-Page Summary of a Report that is over 400-Pages long.

It is not up to Barr to decide what Members of Congress can and/or cannot read. Congress has the Constitutional Right read the full unredacted report. Barr does not have a to withhold any part of that report. Nor is it Barr's job to protect the Orange Shit Gibbon. Finally, if as all you Cons keep saying 45 is as innocent as a new babe and pure as the white driven snow, why with hold a report that would prove that?
Everything in your post is wrong.

With the appropriate caveat to members of Congress that names and methods of classified investigations NOT be revealed to the general public, what is the legal standing for Barr to not release the report? (of course, with the exception that Barr IS a Trump stooge appointed SPECIFICALLY to protect his cult leader.)

So, I ask again.....since Mueller's report was authorized by republicans and fully funded by all of us tax payers, what is the LEGAL PRECEDENT for the report to not be FULLY disclosed?

:rofl:

What a fucking moron.

{
(1) Recording the Proceedings. Except while the grand jury is deliberating or voting, all proceedings must be recorded by a court reporter or by a suitable recording device. But the validity of a prosecution is not affected by the unintentional failure to make a recording. Unless the court orders otherwise, an attorney for the government will retain control of the recording, the reporter's notes, and any transcript prepared from those notes.

(2) Secrecy.

(A) No obligation of secrecy may be imposed on any person except in accordance with Rule 6(e)(2)(B).

Rule 6(e)(3)(A)(ii) or (iii).

(3) Exceptions.

(A) Disclosure of a grand-jury matter—other than the grand jury's deliberations or any grand juror's vote—may be made to:

(i) an attorney for the government for use in performing that attorney's duty;

}

Rule 6. The Grand Jury

Have you ever considered actually researching the shit the hate sites tell you, you dumb motherfucker? :dunno:

:lmao:

Fucking liar.

Rule 6. The Grand Jury
Fuck yourself honey

A simple request of the judge for the Grand Jury can release that...as happened in the Watergate affair.

And Barr named FOUR separate reasons (only one of which was GJ) for redactions. All three of those are straight up bogus

Fucking liar.

Rule 6. The Grand Jury
Fuck yourself honey

A simple request of the judge for the Grand Jury can release that...as happened in the Watergate affair.

And Barr named FOUR separate reasons (only one of which was GJ) for redactions. All three of those are straight up bogus

Great, better get your request in.

Fucking liar.

Rule 6. The Grand Jury
Fuck yourself honey

You lied leach - you do that a LOT. The AG is prohibited by Federal law from releasing grand jury evidence. You vile twats know this, but being utter piles of shit without a hint of integrity, you demand what you know (rather what your masters know) cannot be delivered so that you can lie that the AG is "covering up."

Woman, you are filth. You know it.

With the appropriate caveat to members of Congress that names and methods of classified investigations NOT be revealed to the general public, what is the legal standing for Barr to not release the report? (of course, with the exception that Barr IS a Trump stooge appointed SPECIFICALLY to protect his cult leader.)

So, I ask again.....since Mueller's report was authorized by republicans and fully funded by all of us tax payers, what is the LEGAL PRECEDENT for the report to not be FULLY disclosed?

It has classified information.
:itsok:

Then why did Donald say he was OK releasing it?
You're inferring that Donald doesn't know what he's talking about.
And I'd agree with you.

I'm just fucking with you. You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

AND, eternal moron, is the AG a subordinate of the taxpayers who funded the investigation? YES or NO???
Cry me a river...Maybe you could write a letter or start a petition drive. :auiqs.jpg:

Atta boy, moron.,.......That response is worthy of a step up within the Trump cult membership.

Wanna stake your gonads on the report being made public???..............LOL

What gonads?
Trump pocketed them three years ago.

I haven't seen a court order for specific elements to be released. If you gutter scum Marxists DO try to use the courts, it will go to the SCOTUS.

But until that point, you're just a fucking liar - as are your fellow Stalinists. Barr is prohibited BY LAW from releasing what the filthy fucks in congress are demanding - you just hope that enough people can be fooled so that you can fling shit and claim a cover up.

It has classified information.
:itsok:

Then why did Donald say he was OK releasing it?
You're inferring that Donald doesn't know what he's talking about.
And I'd agree with you.

I'm just fucking with you. You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'm sure he's fine with it.

But Barr goes to prison if he releases it, so he's going to be a little less willing.

There is LEGAL PRECEDENT for holding off due to Grand Jury Info.
It's very strange how this is such a mystery to Democrats and other leftists

Its very strange how Trumpists FORGET (or are just ignorant) that all it takes to make grand jury testimonies public is a JUDGE review.....Its been done HUNDREDS of times.......

Nixon had grand jury testimony made public
Clinton had gran jury testimony made public.....

So, besides the fact that we have an orangy president right now, can you think of a why grand jury testimony regarding Trump should NOT be made public???

Because for one, there would be third parties named in the report who were not indicted. Yes, Barr was doing the right thing by trying to sort out the details before releasing. No matter what you say, that is completely within the law, but now after 2 years the Dems are suddenly all out of patience.

Barr will release the report once he finishes redacting whatever information is required by law.
So, you'll see it when you see it, and there's nothing you can do about it.

It is hilarious that a few people here have already made up their minds about Barr and the report itself, even when shown evidence that there are legal rules in place for some parts of the Mueller report that are said to have unreleased Grand Jury material in it, and other material that are considered classified, that are obviously going to be redacted from the publics view.

Why not reserve judgement first until the Mueller report gets released for exposure to see what is really there. I expect that AG Barr will explain the redactions in detail as it make sense to do so.

Forum List

Back