What makes someone a good person in your view?

The Bible has a life of it's own. It is still around and a best seller despite efforts to get rid of it and the ridicule of it.....

Last edited:
The Bible has a life of it's own. It is still around and a best seller despite efforts to get rid of it and ridicule of it.....
I try and live my life as a good, honorable, caring, sensitive, trustworthy person. It's a good thing when you get up in the morning and you can look yourself in the mirror.

yes it good but you'll be going to hell with millions of others who thought they were "good". Good dont cut it. Good in mans eyes is an abomination to
God. Our hearts are evil and wicked.
Until you take your last breath on Earth there is always hope. As a Christian the best witness we can be for God is to speak the truth in love
What have you witnessed? Anything at all? No? That's what we thought. Please stop making shit up.

....I've seen miracles just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new, that's what faith can do.....

....I've seen miracles just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new, that's what faith can do.....
In other words nothing. Ok, got it.

You people don't realize how ridiculous your argument is. I witnessed this first hand:

When I was born in 1934 the average life expectancy of a White male in the United States was 61. If someone survived their first heart attack they would mope around essentially disabled for a couple of years then die. Cancer was a death sentence. The only treatment was surgery and over half the time the tumor metastasized and spread. The afflicted usually lasted a year after that at the most.

Wednesday evening prayer meetings all over this country were
crowded and prayer lists were a foot long. Every family either had a member or a close friend who was sick or dying. People prayed till their knees were bloody and the afflicted suffered and died anyway.

Now the average life expectancy of a White male at birth is 78. Thanks to the electronic spin offs from the moon landing in the late 60's we have sophisticated diagnostic systems, MRI, CTscans, ultrasound, echocardiogram, endoscopy, colonoscopy, heart catherization procedures, stents, bypasses, transplants, stem cell technology, chemo, radiation and limited invasive surgical procedures which produce much lower mortality statistics. What about the millions upon millions who died or suffered unmercifully before all this technology and research came about? Did anybody hear the prayers? There's no sign of anything at all coming as a result of the hundreds of millions of prayers. 'Course let's face it....there have actually been innocent young women accused of witchcraft put to death here in the United States. Hasn't really been all that long ago the verses in the bible caused many innocent young women to be tortured and killed.

Yeah, Yeah....we know, "God Works In Mysterious Ways." I've heard that and "It Just Wasn't God's Will" all my life. It's all bullshit and folks who believe any part of it are being sacked for their weekly tithes and contributions...that and control over their lives.

Last edited:
People with weed as usually good people, especially when they give me some.

Forum List

Back