What motivates you to vote Democrat?

The GOP or so called cons...chose to be hostile to minorities, and that's what alienated most of minorities.
Are you serious? Most minorities conservative??? LOL
Trust me I live in LA tons of minorities. They all share conservative values but do vote for the democrats because they feel their policies are pro minorities, immigration and so forth...tons that I know (Catholics, Muslims, jews) they simply vote anti GOP.
What a crock of shit. That makes absolutely no sense. One would have to be a total idiot to buy that bullshit. Try again.

It seems you have never been around Hispanics much because most do have Conservative values.
I live in So. California, stupid. It's like living in Mexico, and no, they don't have conservative values. You're talking out your ass.

I went to a high school where the majority were Hispanic, I have many Hispanic friends and yes the majority are catholic and conservative in values .
You are living with illegals who don't have any. Most of them are criminals.

I agree, most Hispanics are by their very nature religious and socially conservative

They should fit right in to the Republican Party

But two thirds of Hispanics vote Democratic. Think of how much Republicans have to piss off Hispanics to lose a vote that should be theirs

The answer seems to be the Republicans embracing of the alt-right. The element Hillary called the deplorables. The element that hates all immigration, denigrates Hispanics, pushes vindictive legislation
That was the choice Republicans made

I moved to the US mainly for education/starting a new life....I was told freedom of religion is sacred, freedom of choice and expression. But honestly I didn't think, that the right would be this hostile to anything that's foreign from them....I found refuge in California, I consider myself super lucky living here and not in ared state where some of my friends chose to live and regret.
Did you come here legally or did you sneak in?

The GOP or so called cons...chose to be hostile to minorities, and that's what alienated most of minorities.
Trust me I live in LA tons of minorities. They all share conservative values but do vote for the democrats because they feel their policies are pro minorities, immigration and so forth...tons that I know (Catholics, Muslims, jews) they simply vote anti GOP.
What a crock of shit. That makes absolutely no sense. One would have to be a total idiot to buy that bullshit. Try again.

It seems you have never been around Hispanics much because most do have Conservative values.
I live in So. California, stupid. It's like living in Mexico, and no, they don't have conservative values. You're talking out your ass.

I went to a high school where the majority were Hispanic, I have many Hispanic friends and yes the majority are catholic and conservative in values .

I agree, most Hispanics are by their very nature religious and socially conservative

But two thirds of Hispanics vote Democratic. Think of how much Republicans have to piss off Hispanics to lose a vote that should be theirs

The answer seems to be the Republicans embracing of the alt-right. The element Hillary called the deplorables. The element that hates all immigration, denigrates Hispanics, pushes vindictive legislation

Haha...Democrats have sold their asses for constituency...like you, they’ve shit all over the U.S. Constitution, they’re willing to give our nation to Mexico so long as they’re assured control of D.C.
They’re literally committing treason and genocide daily...many should hang in public for their corrupt bullshit.
We are a constitutional nation of law, order and precedent and Democrats can’t fucking stand that...their only pathway to control is through compromising law and the constitution and by displacing Americans with ignorant thirdworlders. You know this...but you can’t dare admit it to yourself.

Haha...Democrats have sold their asses for constituency...like you, they’ve shit all over the U.S. Constitution, they’re willing to give our nation to Mexico so long as they’re assured control of D.C.
They’re literally committing treason and genocide daily...many should hang in public for their corrupt bullshit.
We are a constitutional nation of law, order and precedent and Democrats can’t fucking stand that...their only pathway to control is through compromising law and the constitution and by displacing Americans with ignorant thirdworlders. You know this...but you can’t dare admit it to yourself.

To be fair both parties have not followed our Constitution .

What unconstitutional policies are the GOP peddling?

Quite a screed ya got there

Doesn't address why Hispanics won't vote Republican

It's pretty obvious. Democrats pay them for their vote.

What unconstitutional policies are the GOP peddling?

Do you see them changing how the rules of congress are run?
Many of them voted for Dems policies,
The Elites in both parties want bigger Government.

Really?

Why don't they just play back all the shit Republicans say about them?

Did you take notice when Dems declared that there was no more conservatives in the party in the 90's?
Then 800,000 voters left.
Gee, 800,000 DACA who will vote Dem because they care so much about them.
Not coincidence.

There's the black voter who has been brainwashed into thinking Whitey is the source of all his problems. Democrats set him up for failure by convincing him the deck is stacked against him and the only way he will survive is for government to intervene at every turn. He doesn't realize he's still in chains to the same party that owned his ancestors, created the KKK, and passed the Jim Crow laws to keep him poor and uneducated.

No political party ever created the KKK. We've done this.

But since you mention it you know what the Klan did own?

The city council of Anaheim. As Republicans. Do what you want with that but it's your back yard.

And slavery goes back thousands of years, literally, while the Democratic Party goes back to 1834. Those who owned slaves would have been Federalists, Whigs, Know Nothings, Democratic-Republicans, and that group that outnumbers all of them --- no party at all. You didn't need a political party to own a slave.

And apparently you don't need to own a history book to post here.
There were no Republicans until the Abolitionists rose up against slavery (that was practiced by DEMOCRATS). I know you want desperately to change history but you own that history of slavery, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, and now slavery through welfare. But keep trying to rewrite history, it's not going to work for you.

Once AGAIN --- when slaveowners existed they would have been Democrats, Unionists, Constitutional Unionists, Whigs, National Republicans (Know Nothings), Federalists, Democratic-Republicans, those of no party at all, and for most of the period, British, French or Spanish citizens. No political party has ever been required to own a slave, ever.

And no, the Klan was not created by anyone with a political affiliation, ever. I've detailed all this many times on this website, the invitation remains open to prove me wrong. You can't do it. Period.

See, history isn't just fiction you write on the spur of the moment. It's actually recorded. Before you got here.
And you are just stupid as hell...On to the ignore list for you..buh bye.

Really?

Yeah, why don't they, instead of making shit up and twisting statements? The only way Democrats get ANYBODY to vote for them is to offer them something for nothing. Just look at their base. It's a patchwork of special interest, single issue voters, ALL of them with a hand out.

Be totally transparent and honest....remember you are protected by total anonymity here?
I have voted for one Democrat in my life.

In 1988, liberal Republican Senator Lowell Weicker was running for re-election. William F. Buckley asked us Connecticut conservatives to vote for Weicker's Democratic opponent, and so we did.

Weicker lost.

And that is how Joe Lieberman became a US Senator.

But then the dumb fuck voters of Connecticut turned around and voted Weicker in as Governor in 1992. He then promptly instituted a state income tax.

This topic is just a tard excuse to build straw men. To deny whatever reasons people give for voting Democrat and say, "Nuh uh! You vote Democrat because you hate Merka!"

Stupid.

Really?

Yeah, why don't they, instead of making shit up and twisting statements? The only way Democrats get ANYBODY to vote for them is to offer them something for nothing. Just look at their base. It's a patchwork of special interest, single issue voters, ALL of them with a hand out.

The Dems are using them, just so they can stay in power.
It sick.
How well has anyone done under their policies?
The war on poverty has caused more to be on government assistance rather than getting them out of it.

This topic is just a tard excuse to build straw men. To deny whatever reasons people give for voting Democrat and say, "Nuh uh! You vote Democrat because you hate Merka!"

Stupid.

Open boarders is what Merkel is doing, same as the Dems.

Be totally transparent and honest....remember you are protected by total anonymity here?

Republicans are no better then democrats. Two parties have bothe went into over drive screwing the country up. Honestly, if a Democrat was different then what’s available in both parties now I would likely vote for them over Trump in a heart beat.

I am a registered Republican & hsave been 96% of my voting life.

I vote the following issues not in any particular order

1) Environmental protection
2) Healthcare like the ACA & hopes to single payer
3) Pro Education
4) Pro Science
5) Fight global warming
6) Fair Trade
7) Open fair elections
8) Maintenance of safety net
9) Social Security & Medicare
10) equal rights & access for all
11) The right for workers to organize
12) People over corporations & party
13) redistribution of wealth back toward the middle class
14) Truth in politics
15) The right for women to choose.
16) Separation of church & state
17) Balanced Budgets
18) No subsidies for fossil fuels
19) Green energy
20) better treatment for animals

It is my fault Democrat candidates better fit than Republicans?

Republicans used to fit. There were Republican candidates for President that hit a lot of my issues.

Stupid.

Funny thing happened this past summer. I flew out yo AZ & met up with a business associate & we drove to Bisbee & crossed the border into Mexico for business.

We passed probably 4 border patrol vehicles within 5 miles of the border. When we got there, unknown to people like you, there was a fence, a double fence, as far as I could see in both directions. Really. There was a double fence!!!!

Then, now sit down because this will be a shocker, we had to go through a gate & on the way back, we had to show ID!!!!!!

OMG OMG really.

So SHOVE that open border bullshit up your fat lying ass.

My God you morons are dumber than shit.

Stupid.

Funny thing happened this past summer. I flew out yo AZ & met up with a business associate & we drove to Bisbee & crossed the border into Mexico for business.

We passed probably 4 border patrol vehicles within 5 miles of the border. When we got there, unknown to people like you, there was a fence, a double fence, as far as I could see in both directions. Really. There was a double fence!!!!

Then, now sit down because this will be a shocker, we had to go through a gate & on the way back, we had to show ID!!!!!!

OMG OMG really.

So SHOVE that open border bullshit up your fat lying ass.

My God you morons are dumber than shit.

I wonder if you think that there will be a solid wall despite what Trump has said about it.
The wall will go where parts of it are still needed and the rest can then be managed with high tech and more boarder patrol.

I'm wondering how many people would have voted for him if the news had just reported like they should.

Forum List

Back