What motivates you to vote Democrat?

The GOP or so called cons...chose to be hostile to minorities, and that's what alienated most of minorities.
The racism of the right and their bigotry. Like most minorities I'm conservative but I cant let the GOP reign free, they are too radical.
Are you serious? Most minorities conservative??? LOL
Trust me I live in LA tons of minorities. They all share conservative values but do vote for the democrats because they feel their policies are pro minorities, immigration and so forth...tons that I know (Catholics, Muslims, jews) they simply vote anti GOP.
What a crock of shit. That makes absolutely no sense. One would have to be a total idiot to buy that bullshit. Try again.

The GOP or so called cons...chose to be hostile to minorities, and that's what alienated most of minorities.
The racism of the right and their bigotry. Like most minorities I'm conservative but I cant let the GOP reign free, they are too radical.
Trust me I live in LA tons of minorities. They all share conservative values but do vote for the democrats because they feel their policies are pro minorities, immigration and so forth...tons that I know (Catholics, Muslims, jews) they simply vote anti GOP.
What a crock of shit. That makes absolutely no sense. One would have to be a total idiot to buy that bullshit. Try again.

It seems you have never been around Hispanics much because most do have Conservative values.

Most Latinos are catholics and they are pretty conservatives vote overwelmingly Anti GOP. I head it all the time from them...GOP is quiet anti Latinos, especially now by electing Trump.
Catholics mostly vote Democrats.
Budhists mostly democrats.
Hindu Mostly Democrats.
Muslims Mostly democrats.
Jeiwsh Mostly democrats.
Orthodox Christians mostly democrats.

I don't know why choose to be ind denial, exit polls are here and you can check for yourself. I have dozens of friends from all faiths and mostly minorities ....they hate the GOP and they think it's a hostile party towards immigrants in general and minorities.

What are the hostilities by the GOP?
They want equality for all Americans.
Not piking and choosing groups ,nor labeling, to be used as chess pawns like the DNC.

It seems you have never been around Hispanics much because most do have Conservative values.
I live in So. California, stupid. It's like living in Mexico, and no, they don't have conservative values. You're talking out your ass.

Most Latinos are catholics and they are pretty conservatives vote overwelmingly Anti GOP. I head it all the time from them...GOP is quiet anti Latinos, especially now by electing Trump.
Hindu Mostly Democrats.
Jeiwsh Mostly democrats.

I don't know why choose to be ind denial, exit polls are here and you can check for yourself. I have dozens of friends from all faiths and mostly minorities ....they hate the GOP and they think it's a hostile party towards immigrants in general and minorities.
Translation: They love the party that gives them a free ride and pays them for their vote.

I live in So. California, stupid. It's like living in Mexico, and no, they don't have conservative values. You're talking out your ass.

I went to a high school where the majority were Hispanic, I have many Hispanic friends and yes the majority are catholic and conservative in values .
You are living with illegals who don't have any. Most of them are criminals.

I can't argue with you....Most do, god is a big part of their lives....even the ones that look like cholos carry crosses, and talk about dios, Jesus y la virgin de Guadalupe. Most family people you can come across also, like most third worlders in general.

Hindu Mostly Democrats.
Jeiwsh Mostly democrats.

Translation: They love the party that gives them a free ride and pays them for their vote.

No no no....the thread asked for an honest opinion....as a minority I gave you one. Also the census and exit polls shows that most religious groups and minorities overwhelmingly vote for the DNC.....Although for example I don't agree with lot of stuff they stand for (abortion, ect...) But the bigotry and racism stemming from the right makes me vote maily anti-GOP. And I love how inclusive liberals and accepting they are. And that's due mainly that they are more educated, have traveled more, and are open to other cultures in general.

Hindu Mostly Democrats.
Jeiwsh Mostly democrats.

No no no....the thread asked for an honest opinion....as a minority I gave you one. Also the census and exit polls shows that most religious groups and minorities overwhelmingly vote for the DNC.....Although for example I don't agree with lot of stuff they stand for (abortion, ect...) But the bigotry and racism stemming from the right makes me vote maily anti-GOP. And I love how inclusive liberals and accepting they are. And that's due mainly that they are more educated, have traveled more, and are open to other cultures in general.

Have you seen how the left attack conservative minorities?
The mainstream media has so corrupted their mindset that any conservative argument is taken right away as proof of some underlying and even hidden racism.
Equality for all in this country is not racism, nor is protecting our Citizens.

Hindu Mostly Democrats.
Jeiwsh Mostly democrats.

The mainstream media has so corrupted their mindset that any conservative argument is taken right away as proof of some underlying and even hidden racism.

I moved to the US mainly for education/starting a new life....I was told freedom of religion is sacred, freedom of choice and expression. But honestly I didn't think, that the right would be this hostile to anything that's foreign from them....I found refuge in California, I consider myself super lucky living here and not in ared state where some of my friends chose to live and regret.

And It's strange to understand....because you would think that Conservatives that follow god's word, would have more empathy and are more accepting....but it's the opposite. Very sad indeed!!!

Hindu Mostly Democrats.
Jeiwsh Mostly democrats.

I moved to the US mainly for education/starting a new life....I was told freedom of religion is sacred, freedom of choice and expression. But honestly I didn't think, that the right would be this hostile to anything that's foreign from them....I found refuge in California, I consider myself super lucky living here and not in ared state where some of my friends chose to live and regret.

And It's strange to understand....because you would think that Conservatives that follow god's word, would have more empathy and are more accepting....but it's the opposite. Very sad indeed!!!

so who is voting republican? What makes you imagine that "the right" is "hostile" to anything
"foreign"?

Hindu Mostly Democrats.
Jeiwsh Mostly democrats.

Foreign from them?

We all were foreigners , we all come from countries that have oppressed us.
Each and every group that arrived here faced the hostilities of being foreigners.
The Germans, Italians, Irish , the Chinese, you name it.
They all became embraced and accepted.
Each and every group put away the bad from their countries and brought unique traditions from each one that we all enjoy and embrace today.
Anywhere from the foods to the good traditions of each country.
We are a melting pot of all countries.

Be totally transparent and honest....remember you are protected by total anonymity here?

Some days I wake up and think to myself, I would sure love to let Mexico annex the US or I would sure like to just start murdering unborn children, or I would sure like to turn the US into Venezuela or Cuba, but then it goes away and I start thinking straight again.

Hindu Mostly Democrats.
Jeiwsh Mostly democrats.

So how is protecting all Americans anti Latino.
We have laws in order to get into this country.
That is also not anti anything.

Be totally transparent and honest....remember you are protected by total anonymity here?

Some days I wake up and think to myself, I would sure love to let Mexico annex the US or I would sure like to just start murdering unborn children, or I would sure like to turn the US into Venezuela or Cuba, but then it goes away and I start thinking straight again.

US annexation of our good neighbor Mexico seems like a viable idea to me. I have never been to Mexico but
I have lots of Mexican neighbors------good family people

There's the black voter who has been brainwashed into thinking Whitey is the source of all his problems. Democrats set him up for failure by convincing him the deck is stacked against him and the only way he will survive is for government to intervene at every turn. He doesn't realize he's still in chains to the same party that owned his ancestors, created the KKK, and passed the Jim Crow laws to keep him poor and uneducated.

No political party ever created the KKK. We've done this.

But since you mention it you know what the Klan did own?

The city council of Anaheim. As Republicans. Do what you want with that but it's your back yard.

And slavery goes back thousands of years, literally, while the Democratic Party goes back to 1834. Those who owned slaves would have been Federalists, Whigs, Know Nothings, Democratic-Republicans, and that group that outnumbers all of them --- no party at all. You didn't need a political party to own a slave.

And apparently you don't need to own a history book to post here.
No political party ever created the KKK.
And you never finished 3rd grade either? Now watch little kid, and learn...Pull your head out of Uranus.

History Of The Democrats And The KKK.....(Why the Democrats started the KKK)
he original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.
I must admit that you liberals were very equal opportunity racists who hate anyone of color and those that supported them. Just like today, you continue to hate blacks, want to keep them enslaved to the government and will burn down cities to keep them that way...Damn just like in the olden days also..

[Q

I went to a high school where the majority were Hispanic, I have many Hispanic friends and yes the majority are catholic and conservative in values .
You are living with illegals who don't have any. Most of them are criminals.

Blacks also have conservative values but when they get to the voting booth they got bat shit crazy and vote their welfare check.

Hispanics are the ones that turned historically conservative California into a commie state.

There's the black voter who has been brainwashed into thinking Whitey is the source of all his problems. Democrats set him up for failure by convincing him the deck is stacked against him and the only way he will survive is for government to intervene at every turn. He doesn't realize he's still in chains to the same party that owned his ancestors, created the KKK, and passed the Jim Crow laws to keep him poor and uneducated.

The city council of Anaheim. As Republicans. Do what you want with that but it's your back yard.

And slavery goes back thousands of years, literally, while the Democratic Party goes back to 1834. Those who owned slaves would have been Federalists, Whigs, Know Nothings, Democratic-Republicans, and that group that outnumbers all of them --- no party at all. You didn't need a political party to own a slave.

There were no Republicans until the Abolitionists rose up against slavery (that was practiced by DEMOCRATS). I know you want desperately to change history but you own that history of slavery, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, and now slavery through welfare. But keep trying to rewrite history, it's not going to work for you.

Once AGAIN --- when slaveowners existed they would have been Democrats, Unionists, Constitutional Unionists, Whigs, National Republicans (Know Nothings), Federalists, Democratic-Republicans, those of no party at all, and for most of the period, British, French or Spanish citizens. No political party has ever been required to own a slave, ever.

And no, the Klan was not created by anyone with a political affiliation, ever. I've detailed all this many times on this website, the invitation remains open to prove me wrong. You can't do it. Period.

See, history isn't just fiction you write on the spur of the moment. It's actually recorded. Before you got here.

No political party ever created the KKK.
And you never finished 3rd grade either? Now watch little kid, and learn...Pull your head out of Uranus.

History Of The Democrats And The KKK.....(Why the Democrats started the KKK)
he original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.
I must admit that you liberals were very equal opportunity racists who hate anyone of color and those that supported them. Just like today, you continue to hate blacks, want to keep them enslaved to the government and will burn down cities to keep them that way...Damn just like in the olden days also..

Sigh.... once AGAIN the Klan was begun (first iteration) on Christmas 1865 by six ex-Confederate soldiers in the law office of Thomas Jones at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee. Their names were Maj. James Crowe, Calvin Jones, Capt. John B. Kennedy, Capt. John Lester, Frank O. McCord and Richard Reed. NONE of them had any known political affiliations. That Klan was defunct by the mid-1870s. In 1915 an ex-Methodist minister named Willam Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons rekindleld a new Klan (officially called the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan) on Thanksgiving at Stone Mountain Georgia. Simmons too had no known political affiliations, and pointedly described it as non-poitical.

Law_Office_KKK.jpg

erected on that building 1917 by UDC​

Prove me wrong on ANY of that. Or climb back on your turnip truck. Want links? I'll flood you with links and I'll take them right off this site where I've posted 'em over the years the last time you partisan hack history revisionists tried to pull this shit.

Forum List

Back