What movie can you watch over and over?

The Bank Job

The book of Eli

Grapes of wrath

Rear Window (highly underrated)

War of the worlds (original and remake)

The Wrestler

Friday night lights (but the book was Much better)

Last edited:
Forgot all about this one, keep a VCR hooked up just so I can watch this every now and then...

The Big Chill. Is there a better Movie soundtrack?

Forrest Gump is pretty damn good.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Forrest-Gump-Soundtrack-American-Classics/dp/tracks/B000002AQQ/ref=dp_tracks_all_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365563260&sr=8-2#disc_1]Amazon.com: Forrest Gump: The Soundtrack - 32 American Classics On 2 CDs by Various Artists (1994) - Soundtrack: Music[/ame]

groundhogs day

Harvey

Inherit the wind

raising Arizona

well nearly any Coen brothers movie

Spikkin' of soundtracks... Garden State is a really good flick with a Boffo soundtrack.

I don't usually pay much attention to movie soundtracks. I remember enjoying much of the music from The Crow, and a few of the songs from Last of the Mohicans were good as well. That might have to do with the fact that I very much enjoyed both movies, though. :tongue:

Forgot all about this one, keep a VCR hooked up just so I can watch this every now and then...

The Big Chill. Is there a better Movie soundtrack?

Forrest Gump is pretty damn good.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Forrest-Gump-Soundtrack-American-Classics/dp/tracks/B000002AQQ/ref=dp_tracks_all_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365563260&sr=8-2#disc_1]Amazon.com: Forrest Gump: The Soundtrack - 32 American Classics On 2 CDs by Various Artists (1994) - Soundtrack: Music[/ame]

Soundtrack to Appocolypse Now kicks ass

High Plains Drifter
The Abyss
Young Frankenstein
Support your Local Sheriff
Braveheart

Only TV series I've watched more than once is Babylon 5

I never watched Babylon 5. At this point I think it's too old for me to try and get into it. I've heard good things about it, though.

I've watched Whedon's shows multiple times....well, except for Dollhouse.

Forum List

Back