What movie can you watch over and over?

I am adding 'Troy' to this list.

The sword fight between Eric Bana and Brad Pitt is epic.

I sometimes wonder if an actor like Pitt truly appreciates what his status has allowed, as an actor. To get to share a scene like the one with Peter O'Toole is truly special. Great movie, despite the absence of nudity. :)

Lord of the Rings trilogy & now The Hobbit, too.
Braveheart & Gladiator
The Tenth Kingdom
Harry Potter movies ..

Blade Runner
Star Wars (the first 3)
The Fugitive

Fifth Element
Alien(s)...all of those
The Abyss

I'm sure there are more.

Gone With the Wind
African Queen
Rear Window
Dial M for Murder

Braveheart & Gladiator
The Tenth Kingdom
Harry Potter movies ..

Blade Runner
Star Wars (the first 3)
The Fugitive

Fifth Element
Alien(s)...all of those
The Abyss

I'm sure there are more.

Gone With the Wind
African Queen
Rear Window
Dial M for Murder

Some good choices in there. I wasn't as big on the second and third Rings movies, but still. :)
Braveheart was great. Gladiator I thought was overrated but still a pretty good movie.
Blade Runner and the original Star Wars movies are obviously classics of the genre, as are the first two Alien movies.
The Abyss is starting to be dated, but still a fun watch.

However much we may disagree in reality, we often seem to agree on fiction. :tongue:

Shawshank Redemption
Godfathers
Goodfellas
Casablanca

Shawshank Redemption is on my list as is Last of the Mohicans, but my favorite has to be The Boondock Saints (as in my avatar). the rope scene ROCKS it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVs9Tuapoqw]Boondock Saints - Rope - YouTube[/ame]

Oh and every year, we watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Braveheart & Gladiator
The Tenth Kingdom
Harry Potter movies ..

Blade Runner
Star Wars (the first 3)
The Fugitive

Fifth Element
Alien(s)...all of those
The Abyss

I'm sure there are more.

Gone With the Wind
African Queen
Rear Window
Dial M for Murder

Some good choices in there. I wasn't as big on the second and third Rings movies, but still. :)
Braveheart was great. Gladiator I thought was overrated but still a pretty good movie.
Blade Runner and the original Star Wars movies are obviously classics of the genre, as are the first two Alien movies.

However much we may disagree in reality, we often seem to agree on fiction. :tongue:

Saw Blade Runner on the big screen and loved it. Saw it on the TV and thought it was just OK.

Fifth element however is great no matter what size screen.

Braveheart & Gladiator
The Tenth Kingdom
Harry Potter movies ..

Blade Runner
Star Wars (the first 3)
The Fugitive

Fifth Element
Alien(s)...all of those
The Abyss

I'm sure there are more.

Gone With the Wind
African Queen
Rear Window
Dial M for Murder

Saw Blade Runner on the big screen and loved it. Saw it on the TV and thought it was just OK.

You know, I enjoyed Fifth Element, but I didn't think it was great. Almost all of my friends do, but I thought it was good, not great. Certainly not on the level of the top sci-fi films. Rewatchable as hell, though. :)

You know, I enjoyed Fifth Element, but I didn't think it was great. Almost all of my friends do, but I thought it was good, not great. Certainly not on the level of the top sci-fi films. Rewatchable as hell, though. :)

Something about attractive Aliens wearing band-aids?

Taxi Driver
Tin Cup
The Fifth Element
The Hunters
Bullet
Bagger Vance
Ferris Beuller
Annie Hall
Hard Day's Night
Let It Be
Help
When Harry Met Sally
Blazing Saddles
A Few Good Men
My Cousin Vinny
Stripes
Against All Odds
Blues Brothers

Encore has been featuring "Out of Africa" for the last several weeks and now I am hopelessly hooked. It lacks the happy, live happily ever after, ending I generally demand of my favorite movies, but the visual impact, the sound track, the plot and sub plots, are pure artistry.

I just watched Avatar again day before yesterday. This makes it about the 20th time, lol.

My sister gave me The Godfather I and II. So guess what I will be watching..again..this weekend? ;)

Forum List

Back