What newly-leaked DNC emails reveal should TERRIFY Christians!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
AllenBWest.com ^ | July 30, 2016 | Michael Cantrell
More disturbing revelations about the DNC continue to come to light as hacked emails continue to be published online, exposing the radical left for who they really are for the whole world to see. One of the latest developments to surface are emails that show the Democratic Party was working with anti-religious freedom groups to get around religious liberty laws that protect our First Amendment right to believe what we want, worship where we want, and live out our beliefs both publicly and privately. This is truly atrocious.....

29zwvub.jpg

By the same token, of course, people are too easily terrified of Christians.

(I love a good monkey wrench)

Christians are easily terrified, though.

The first one was crucified so maybe there is good reason to scared.

Meh. Crucifixion isn't really scary when you can just come back a few days later, show off your wounds, and then ascend into the heavens until you're called back to dole out final judgment to all. If that's what happens, I say bring on the crucifixion!

Christians are easily terrified, though.

The first one was crucified so maybe there is good reason to scared.

Meh. Crucifixion isn't really scary when you can just come back a few days later, show off your wounds, and then ascend into the heavens until you're called back to dole out final judgment to all. If that's what happens, I say bring on the crucifixion!

I don't know if you are being sarcastic but did Jesus know for sure if he was going to resurrect himself? He basically knew he was the coming mesiah and that meant he had to follow the scripture of what was going to happen. The guy did kind of have a break down when he asked if he could get out of his crucification so he may not have been completely sure since he was, technichally, still a man on the earth. He still felt pain and had insecurities. He may have thought things like 'what if the story my mom told me about my birth wasn't true'. I think that would be a normal thought to have at that particular moment since even the most self-confident people can have doubts in them. The point I was making he might not have known for sure until he died on the cross because that is when everything gets tested.

did Jesus know for sure if he was going to resurrect himself? He basically knew he was the coming mesiah and that meant he had to follow the scripture of what was going to happen. The guy did kind of have a break down when he asked if he could get out of his crucification so he may not have been completely sure since he was, technichally, still a man on the earth. He still felt pain and had insecurities. He may have thought things like 'what if the story my mom told me about my birth wasn't true'. I think that would be a normal thought to have at that particular moment since even the most self-confident people can have doubts in them. The point I was making he might not have known for sure until he died on the cross because that is when everything gets tested.
Only if he wasn't God since God is all-knowing.

Forum List

Back