What newly-leaked DNC emails reveal should TERRIFY Christians!!!

What if the Roman Emperor had lost the battle where the very survival of the Christian religion hung in the balance? He would have blamed the Christians of course and wiped them off the face of the map. If that happened these stupid people today would probably still be praying to the dozens of gods and idols the Romans were praying to back then and trying to convince each other in the wisdom of THAT religion.

Huggy...you are ''what ifing''. Silly.

Irony can do that to a person.

I suppose. I used to be bad to ''what if''. Not anymore though.

I invent things, new ways and tools to do work faster and safer mostly. "What if" CAN be harnessed. Also some people can think of several completely different things at the same time. Whimsy is better than nasty as an alternative thought train.

What if the Roman Emperor had lost the battle where the very survival of the Christian religion hung in the balance? He would have blamed the Christians of course and wiped them off the face of the map. If that happened these stupid people today would probably still be praying to the dozens of gods and idols the Romans were praying to back then and trying to convince each other in the wisdom of THAT religion.

I invent things, new ways and tools to do work faster and safer mostly. "What if" CAN be harnessed. Also some people can think of several completely different things at the same time. Whimsy is better than nasty as an alternative thought train.

Sometimes ''what if'' can give a person added stress as well.

Unfortunately they are the basis of our current morals, ethics, and principles...

Oh, really.

Mmkay. Please tell me which of these books I get my moral conviction against slavery from. Or my moral conviction against rape. Or why I see murder as a crime that can be differentiated in degrees such as pre-planned intent (1st degree), spontaneous intent (2cd degree) or no intent (manslaughter, etc.) Or why all that goes out the window when it comes to war. Or why I'm not worried about anyone coming to kill me because I worked today (tis the Sabbath, you know).

Maybe because the entire notion that we base our morals on a loosely-interpreted bunch of "scriptures" from a bronze-age desert tribe isn't true...?

What is stress? The instant you realize you have stepped in front of a speeding bus? "What if" is training and preparation also. "What if" can and does prevent stress when channeled intelligently.

In what way, Kat? Sorry, but I just don't buy that kind of assessment unless you can be at least a little specific.

What is stress? The instant you realize you have stepped in front of a speeding bus? "What if" is training and preparation also. "What if" can and does prevent stress when channeled intelligently.

Too late.

In what way, Kat? Sorry, but I just don't buy that kind of assessment unless you can be at least a little specific.

Okay. You are talking typical lib talking points. I have heard it a trillion times. You guys enjoy, this bores me.

Too late.

Death is too late. The living can sleep.

Sorry Alexandra, but frankly you seem very mixed up.

I disagree. I find her input refreshing.

It is typical, but you enjoy. I personally like to be straightforward and not play the games...especially when one is trying to play the ''gotcha'' game.
She/he has already been proven wrong on 2 of the 3 outlined posts (her's / his) back a while ago. Now it's time to try and turn the topic, which is fine, but I am not interested.

Unfortunately they are the basis of our current morals, ethics, and principles...

Oh, really.

Mmkay. Please tell me which of these books I get my moral conviction against slavery from. Or my moral conviction against rape. Or why I see murder as a crime that can be differentiated in degrees such as pre-planned intent (1st degree), spontaneous intent (2cd degree) or no intent (manslaughter, etc.) Or why all that goes out the window when it comes to war. Or why I'm not worried about anyone coming to kill me because I worked today (tis the Sabbath, you know).

Maybe because the entire notion that we base our morals on a loosely-interpreted bunch of "scriptures" from a bronze-age desert tribe isn't true...?

upload_2016-8-8_2-1-1.jpeg

Excuse me for throwing a monkey in your wrench...

*****CHUCKLE*****

...Do you have those moral convictions?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Too late.

Death is too late. The living can sleep.

Then nite nite. :p

I personally like to be straightforward and not play the games.

Really? Interesting way to demonstrate that. You should volunteer for the Clinton campaign. I'm sure they could use someone with your talents.

I personally like to be straightforward and not play the games.

Really? Interesting way to demonstrate that. You should volunteer for the Clinton campaign. I'm sure they could use someone with your talents.

Truth hurts, huh? Listen, I am sorry. I had no intentions of hurting your feelings, or ridiculing you. And I certainly won't fight with you. :)

/unwatch

AllenBWest.com ^ | July 30, 2016 | Michael Cantrell
More disturbing revelations about the DNC continue to come to light as hacked emails continue to be published online, exposing the radical left for who they really are for the whole world to see. One of the latest developments to surface are emails that show the Democratic Party was working with anti-religious freedom groups to get around religious liberty laws that protect our First Amendment right to believe what we want, worship where we want, and live out our beliefs both publicly and privately. This is truly atrocious.....

29zwvub.jpg

Most of the Xians are already aware they're marked for arrest and execution by Democrats and assorted 'progressive' neo-fascists, and will be subjected to the usual Maoist style 'Cultural Revolution' policies. It's just a matter of time, and of course they have a big chunk of corporate ass kissers joining forces with the Democrats to exterminate Xianity as well, so it's not like there isn't 'bi-partisan' support for the pogroms.

Even though most Republicans are Christian, they treat other Christians with the same contempt they treat other Americans. Right wing Christians just happen to be a hateful people. Ask yourself, what happened to the Christians in Iraq. How many did Republicans save? Here is a video I made back in 08 that tells all about it.

"What if" can be a very powerful tool when used properly. It can help get us out if the boxes that so many people think inside.

Forum List

Back