What newly-leaked DNC emails reveal should TERRIFY Christians!!!

Why would someone want someone that hated them make a food item for them? Some gay people are not very bright.

I presume that her words mean little to nothing to you then.... Perhaps you should look at that video and concentrate on the highlighted part...and THIS from an agnostic!

You're right. Hillary Clinton's words mean little to me, always, because it's virtually a given that she means almost nothing she says.

That said, she didn't even specifically mention Christianity, and even if she had, the issue is abortion.

1) There is no US law, even in the remotest contemplation, that could force a Christian who believes abortion is murder to perform an abortion, or have an abortion.

2) (and most important) I have yet to meet even one Christian who can say that their scriptures jive with the whole "life is protected and innocent from the moment of conception and any intentional killing of an unborn chlid is murder" concept. Not one. Because so many of their scriptures contradict that. There are only so many verses about Yahweh instructing his chosen ones on how to to run their swords through the pregnant bellies of rival tribeswomen one can take before realizing that their claim to a belief about the sanctity of unborn human life is BS.

I presume that her words mean little to nothing to you then.... Perhaps you should look at that video and concentrate on the highlighted part...and THIS from an agnostic!

You're right. Hillary Clinton's words mean little to me, always, because it's virtually a given that she means almost nothing she says.

That said, she didn't even specifically mention Christianity, and even if she had, the issue is abortion.

1) There is no US law, even in the remotest contemplation, that could force a Christian who believes abortion is murder to perform an abortion, or have an abortion.

2) (and most important) I have yet to meet even one Christian who can say that their scriptures jive with the whole "life is protected and innocent from the moment of conception and any intentional killing of an unborn chlid is murder" concept. Not one. Because so many of their scriptures contradict that. There are only so many verses about Yahweh instructing his chosen ones on how to to run their swords through the pregnant bellies of rival tribeswomen one can take before realizing that their claim to a belief about the sanctity of unborn human life is BS.
[/QUOTE]

Everyone can interpret it differently...just look at how the Obomnation views the Constitution, and that has virtually nothing to do with GOD!

Everyone can interpret it differently...just look at how the Obomnation views the Constitution, and that has virtually nothing to do with GOD!

I respect the Constitution far more than any religious scripture. I'll go to the mat for the rights it entails. The Bible, The Quran, etc. can go to hell.

I respect the Constitution far more than any religious scripture. I'll go to the mat for the rights it entails. The Bible, The Quran, etc. can go to hell.

So you are telling us you lack morals, ethics and principles as laid out in those books?

So you are telling us you lack morals, ethics and principles as laid out in those books?

Some people have a strong moral compass without being coerced by fairy tales. Go figure.

Oh, come on. You're smarter than that, aren't you? You wouldn't really be trying to suggest that those books are the first and only sources of worthwhile ethics and morality, would you? Or that the ethics and morality they try to sell are all worthwhile?

AllenBWest.com ^ | July 30, 2016 | Michael Cantrell
More disturbing revelations about the DNC continue to come to light as hacked emails continue to be published online, exposing the radical left for who they really are for the whole world to see. One of the latest developments to surface are emails that show the Democratic Party was working with anti-religious freedom groups to get around religious liberty laws that protect our First Amendment right to believe what we want, worship where we want, and live out our beliefs both publicly and privately. This is truly atrocious.....

29zwvub.jpg

This is not a shocker at all. And there's really no actual scheming there. It's just what Dems get excited about.

Why are you and Allen West so "surprised"??

2) As for catering gay weddings, etc., I'm not aware of any legislation or pending legislation that results in fines for refusing to make cakes or take photos at gay weddings. Please provide evidence. As far as I know, there's public condemnation, sure. But that's a far cry from legislation, and it certainly doesn't entail anyone being forced to stop believing in anything. It just means their business will suffer, possibly to the point of failure, because customers are aware of the photographer/bakers' discriminatory beliefs, and will choose to buy elsewhere. If the resulting pressure is too much for someone to take, as far as their religious convictions vs. their business interests are concerned... well, that's their own personal dilemma to hash out.

Judge Orders Colorado Cake Maker To Serve Gay Couples

One of several.

DENVER (AP/CBS4) – A baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex ceremony must serve gay couples despite his religious beliefs or face fines, a judge said Friday.

The order from administrative law judge Robert N. Spencer said Masterpiece Cakeshop in suburban Denver discriminated against a couple “because of their sexual orientation by refusing to sell them a wedding cake for their same-sex marriage.”

The order says the cake-maker must “cease and desist from discriminating” against gay couples. Although the judge did not impose fines in this case, the business will face penalties if it continues to turn away gay couples who want to buy cakes.

Ah, thank you. I certainly hope the citizens of Colorado won't be re-electing this judge.

I don't see how this is forcing the baker to give up his beliefs, however. It's wrong, but at this point s/he's just being warned about a possible future fine for refusing a type of customer.

Which really, if you think about it, is silly. Every day s/he might be making a birthday cake for a murderer. The only difference is that one sin is out in the open for the zealous to judge, and the other isn't. It's silly all the way around, from the judge to the baker.

Actually, as I said before there have been several incidents like this. I am a bit surprised you didn't know. I know there was in Oregon and if I am not mistaken Seattle. That's 3 off the top of my head.

Oh, come on. You're smarter than that, aren't you? You wouldn't really be trying to suggest that those books are the first and only sources of worthwhile ethics and morality, would you? Or that the ethics and morality they try to sell are all worthwhile?

Where did Vigilante say that those books are the first and only? You are putting words in his mouth now.

What if the Roman Emperor had lost the battle where the very survival of the Christian religion hung in the balance? He would have blamed the Christians of course and wiped them off the face of the map. If that happened these stupid people today would probably still be praying to the dozens of gods and idols the Romans were praying to back then and trying to convince each other in the wisdom of THAT religion.

Some people have a strong moral compass without being coerced by fairy tales. Go figure.
Unfortunately they are the basis of our current morals, ethics, and principles...you aren't born with those things!

They are the basis of morals , ethics and principles. There certainly are other books about it, but as a starting point they are basically it!

Unfortunately they are the basis of our current morals, ethics, and principles...you aren't born with those things!

Yes and no. They are examples of doctrines true. An intelligent person can separate the value within them from the nonsense.

What if the Roman Emperor had lost the battle where the very survival of the Christian religion hung in the balance? He would have blamed the Christians of course and wiped them off the face of the map. If that happened these stupid people today would probably still be praying to the dozens of gods and idols the Romans were praying to back then and trying to convince each other in the wisdom of THAT religion.

Huggy...you are ''what ifing''. Silly.

AllenBWest.com ^ | July 30, 2016 | Michael Cantrell
More disturbing revelations about the DNC continue to come to light as hacked emails continue to be published online, exposing the radical left for who they really are for the whole world to see. One of the latest developments to surface are emails that show the Democratic Party was working with anti-religious freedom groups to get around religious liberty laws that protect our First Amendment right to believe what we want, worship where we want, and live out our beliefs both publicly and privately. This is truly atrocious.....

29zwvub.jpg

This is not a shocker at all. And there's really no actual scheming there. It's just what Dems get excited about.

Why are you and Allen West so "surprised"??
I'm not, the left never surprises me with their, shall I call it debauchery?

Yes and no. They are examples of doctrines true. An intelligent person can separate the value within them from the nonsense.
Intelligent person... much difficulty finding those!

Irony can do that to a person.

Intelligent person... much difficulty finding those!

They are certainly not in the majority. A smart person can get drunk and know what it is like to be stupid. A stupid person has no means to step into the shoes of an intelligent person. It is a much lonelier existence having a high I Q.

Irony can do that to a person.

I suppose. I used to be bad to ''what if''. Not anymore though.

Forum List

Back