What no riots? I thought this nation is more racially divided then ever..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Was in myrtle beach over the weekend just got back and heard the news, dang thought their would be shooting's and looting's going on by now .. What a dissapointment, guess folks in real life are getting along better now then ever.

Was in myrtle beach over the weekend just got back and heard the news, dang thought their would be shooting's and looting's going on by now .. What a dissapointment, guess folks in real life are getting along better now then ever.

Some rioting happened in Oakland. Theres also a neat video of a white guy getting attacked by 3 black men because of the verdict. It hasn't even been 24 hours. Give it some time and youll get the violence your looking for.

maybe blacks are finally aware that they are at risk of being shot if they try to pull another Rodney King stunt?

Some rioting happened in Oakland. Theres also a neat video of a white guy getting attacked by 3 black men because of the verdict. It hasn't even been 24 hours. Give it some time and youll get the violence your looking for.

have a link? just got home and was seaching for it...on the net...

If you can be killed in cold blood for just being black now, than why not riot?

I mean, if you're expected as a black man in America to have to stop and allow anyone who wants to stalk you to do so and then to put their hands on you and apprehend you until the police come, even if you haven't done anything, than why not riot?

I love how GZ's brother is like, "we fear for his life now from vigilantes". Irony of the year.

I mean, if you're expected as a black man in America to have to stop and allow anyone who wants to stalk you to do so and then to put their hands on you and apprehend you until the police come, even if you haven't done anything, than why not riot?

I love how GZ's brother is like, "we fear for his life now from vigilantes". Irony of the year.

You didn't follow the court case, huh? Nothing you said is even close to the truth.

It wasn't cold blood man it was self defense. From now on before you kill someone just yell that they're attacking you right before. Then the state can't prove anything because the only other witness can't talk! It's brilliant!

who would ever thought us "Older 40 Crowd" would live to see the day where "Being 1/2 White" would automatically make u guilty before declared innocent? I made a comment about this in another thread regarding me being Italian, I guess now I am a "White Italian". just as if you were Russian, you are now declared a "White Russian" and already guilty of just being 1/2 White. just like with George Zimmerman.

I think 90% of blacks kill other blacks. Are you saying that living in Chicago is safe if you are black? Why all the focus on this trail when there are hundreds if not thousands of killings ever day that some how don't make the news.

Seems you have a problem with the justice system in America more than what is really happening out on the streets in our cities.

maybe blacks are finally aware that they are at risk of being shot if they try to pull another Rodney King stunt?

Was at Dennys today at mrytle beach and my new Irish girlfriend struck up a convo with a black family and they just chit chatted for like an hour...never once heard of the verdict in the convo... she picked up their tab of six. I didnt know about it till she she told me on the way home.

If I read the law correctly and as I followed the case I am wondering the following questions..

1) Someone is allowed to follow me if they have a gun. I get that. But, if they walk on MY property, that does constitute a threat correct, by which I can use deadly force?

I would assume things change once its private property and its MY property. If someone follows me to my yard with a gun, I have the right to use ANY force I can muster correct?

2) Had private property been in the case would this have changed things? If not, then there is a flaw somewhere. Correct?

The race baiters including the presidebt aren't done yet.

They want killing non blacks by blacks totally legal with civil rights violations for interfering with that right.

The race baiters including the presidebt aren't done yet.

They want killing non blacks by blacks totally legal with civil rights violations for interfering with that right.

Are you butthurt because the riots you were hoping for didn't happen?

If I read the law correctly and as I followed the case I am wondering the following questions..

1) Someone is allowed to follow me if they have a gun. I get that. But, if they walk on MY property, that does constitute a threat correct, by which I can use deadly force?

I would assume things change once its private property and its MY property. If someone follows me to my yard with a gun, I have the right to use ANY force I can muster correct?

2) Had private property been in the case would this have changed things? If not, then there is a flaw somewhere. Correct?

Nope, you have the right to defend yourself where ever you are. There is just a bit more latitude if you are on your own property.

Rioting after the King verdict had nothing to do with the courts outcome, it was an excuse for people to raise hell, breaking windows and looting stores and maybe beat up a few innocent people who happen to be in the way.
Most of the damage done after the King verdict was done in the black neighborhoods and some of the business that were burnt to the ground never re-opened hurting no one but the people who lived there, mainly the blacks themselves.

I can see that some of the MSM is disappointed that there weren't any trouble after the Zimmerman verdict, they had people out on the streets to report but seemed upset that people keep their cool. I have to laugh when Nancy Grace started crying...give me a fucking break.

Only an ignoramus would think that "no rioting"="Kum-Bah-ya"

Dumbass.

Only an ignoramus would think that "no rioting"="Kum-Bah-ya"

Dumbass.

Ruh-Roh! Nutter mistaken identity again. Best thing ever!

"Nope, you have the right to defend yourself where ever you are. There is just a bit more latitude if you are on your own property."

Thats what I thought thanks.

Now, answer this one then...

If someone is coming up my walkway and I perceive them as a threat, even though there is no confrontation, does the law still apply? What if I believe the person may be armed or dangerous. Does the law still apply?

There doesn't seem to be much interest in the killing or shooting of blacks in let's say Chicago for instance.Why because it's black on black.Not too much sizzle in those stories.
But lets have a white guy killing a black kid for being black and wearing a hoodie....
God damm that's programming on those MSNBC cable shows for weeks.

Do they care it turned out to be a Hispanic that shot the black kid....
Hell their moral compass of the media the NY Times designated the killer as a "White Hispanic".
Damm that's close enough.Did they care that there was more to the story then a black kid being killed for being black and being armed with only a bag of skittles and a can of Ice Tea.
Hell why let the truth get in the way of a juicy white guy kills black kid for no reason story.

If we are more racially divided then ever and i think we are.Just look to this President and that whole crew over there at MSNBC and the NY Times in this case for starters.

Forum List

Back