What no riots? I thought this nation is more racially divided then ever..

Was in myrtle beach over the weekend just got back and heard the news, dang thought their would be shooting's and looting's going on by now .. What a dissapointment, guess folks in real life are getting along better now then ever.

Only an ignoramus would think that "no rioting"="Kum-Bah-ya"

Dumbass.

Uhm was born in 1965.... I remember all the riots... and thats what I am happy for, today.. nothing.

"If we are more racially divided then ever and i think we are.Just look to this President and that whole crew over there at MSNBC and the NY Times in this case for starters."

It doesnt matter what the MSM says or does and to complain or cry about it is even a weaker trivial position. As I watched the trial, I made my own decisions as I can derive my own judgements and facts. I surely dont listen to MSNBC or Fox spews to make my judgements as they are less qualified to speak on things than I am in the end.

Was in myrtle beach over the weekend just got back and heard the news, dang thought their would be shooting's and looting's going on by now .. What a dissapointment, guess folks in real life are getting along better now then ever.

Perhaps the race pimps realized that the rest of us have had our fill of this nonsense and that riots would only harden American attitudes towards black violence.

Perhaps the race pimps realized that the rest of us have had our fill of this nonsense and that riots would only harden American attitudes towards black violence.

I dont know, what I think is the minoritys have food stamps, obama phones and the like now.. why start rioting? they are poor but rich at the same time. they all have 50 inch t.v.s. and the like, a different world since Rodney King. why riot when you already can get what you want?

Some rioting happened in Oakland. Theres also a neat video of a white guy getting attacked by 3 black men because of the verdict. It hasn't even been 24 hours. Give it some time and youll get the violence your looking for.
A white guy being attacked by 3, blacks on vidio? :eek: That sounds like a huge racism story :eusa_whistle: That is every day shit that the media circus could care less abot. The pro white, and pro justice groups should make as big a deal as they can every time this racist shit occurs. We can't afford to allow the left to have a monopoly on the race card - blacks are so racist!

who would ever thought us "Older 40 Crowd" would live to see the day where "Being 1/2 White" would automatically make u guilty before declared innocent? I made a comment about this in another thread regarding me being Italian, I guess now I am a "White Italian". just as if you were Russian, you are now declared a "White Russian" and already guilty of just being 1/2 White. just like with George Zimmerman.

You can easily be Asian Russian :D

I dont know, what I think is the minoritys have food stamps, obama phones and the like now.. why start rioting? they are poor but rich at the same time. they all have 50 inch t.v.s. and the like, a different world since Rodney King. why riot when you already can get what you want?

you have a point an Karl Marx as well - it is only non-haves which can be instigated to riot. Since presumed American "poor" are the richest "poor" in the world and they KNOW they can LOOSE the goodies, I don't think they will be so easily inflamed this time.

Oakland is a dirt hole - just to remind what was happening there with all that OWS crap

Some rioting happened in Oakland. Theres also a neat video of a white guy getting attacked by 3 black men because of the verdict. It hasn't even been 24 hours. Give it some time and youll get the violence your looking for.

Dont you mean the violence you are hoping for?

I fucking hate the media and I hate fear mongers. That would be you.

Ah, so since they didnt riot, they are still wrong.

Oh and "they all have 50 inch t.v.s"..... Wow. So the whites who are on welfare, do they have big t.v.'s as well? Or only black welfare recipients.

well it is Sunday, your average black youth sleeps till 1/2 pm, then does nothing but play games on his gadgets, then off to Kentucky Fried Chicken,Joe's Pizza, or the local Rib Joint. no energy to riot on Sundays.

Ah, so since they didnt riot, they are still wrong.

Oh and "they all have 50 inch t.v.s"..... Wow. So the whites who are on welfare, do they have big t.v.'s as well? Or only black welfare recipients.

they all do... dont you get it? vox said it best in a way...

Give Big Al Sharpton, race pimp extraordinaire, some time. Big Al learned at a tender age there's much money to be made by shouting "Fire" at the top of your lungs in crowded theaters. He'll be there with bells on. If Al can't leave a host of white bodies lying bloody and lifeless in the streets after this verdict, he's gonna end up feeling all bummed out and dejected, worried and depressed about having lost his touch.

Besides its gonna take a little bit o time to get his coordination right with Eric Holder and his DOJ with its Community Resource Teams, those folks in the blue windbreakers, with the sunshades and badges, who specialize in agitating and fomenting community anger tinged violent mob responses. You can also count on a vigorous response from our Community Organizer In Chief, especially since this attempt of his to paint a bullseye on the back of every white person in America was nullified simply by six little old ladies sitting on a jury in Sanford. "Hell hath no fury like the Devil whose machinations are deflected" Madame DeFarges, they weren't.

Last edited:
If you can be killed in cold blood for just being black now, than why not riot?

I mean, if you're expected as a black man in America to have to stop and allow anyone who wants to stalk you to do so and then to put their hands on you and apprehend you until the police come, even if you haven't done anything, than why not riot?

I love how GZ's brother is like, "we fear for his life now from vigilantes". Irony of the year.

I think 90% of blacks kill other blacks. Are you saying that living in Chicago is safe if you are black? Why all the focus on this trail when there are hundreds if not thousands of killings ever day that some how don't make the news.

Seems you have a problem with the justice system in America more than what is really happening out on the streets in our cities.

Because Sharpton, Jackson & Obama didn't get involved in those killings.........

who would ever thought us "Older 40 Crowd" would live to see the day where "Being 1/2 White" would automatically make u guilty before declared innocent? I made a comment about this in another thread regarding me being Italian, I guess now I am a "White Italian". just as if you were Russian, you are now declared a "White Russian" and already guilty of just being 1/2 White. just like with George Zimmerman.

I love White Russian's!!! Got really drunk on them one night (or two).....but they're soooo good!

If you can be killed in cold blood for just being black now, than why not riot?

I mean, if you're expected as a black man in America to have to stop and allow anyone who wants to stalk you to do so and then to put their hands on you and apprehend you until the police come, even if you haven't done anything, than why not riot?

I love how GZ's brother is like, "we fear for his life now from vigilantes". Irony of the year.

It wasn't cold blood man it was self defense. From now on before you kill someone just yell that they're attacking you right before. Then the state can't prove anything because the only other witness can't talk! It's brilliant!

Unless of course you are black.

Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in controversial warning shot case - CNN.com

well it is Sunday, your average black youth sleeps till 1/2 pm, then does nothing but play games on his gadgets, then off to Kentucky Fried Chicken,Joe's Pizza, or the local Rib Joint. no energy to riot on Sundays.

Dear God this country still has a long way to go I suppose...
Look at the culture...the poster about hit it on the head, and no the LEFT has a long way to go ...and stop making excuses for wrongdoing.

Forum List

Back