What no riots? I thought this nation is more racially divided then ever..

Well, if there are no real riots, be assured that the rightwing propaganda machine will take whatever incidents there are and inflate them to sufficient riot-size to make the myth that the Right wants to be the story.

well it is Sunday, your average black youth sleeps till 1/2 pm, then does nothing but play games on his gadgets, then off to Kentucky Fried Chicken,Joe's Pizza, or the local Rib Joint. no energy to riot on Sundays.

Chicken and rib stereotypes.

Die in a fire you racist piece of shit. (I am kidding of course).

If you can be killed in cold blood for just being black now, than why not riot?

I mean, if you're expected as a black man in America to have to stop and allow anyone who wants to stalk you to do so and then to put their hands on you and apprehend you until the police come, even if you haven't done anything, than why not riot?

I love how GZ's brother is like, "we fear for his life now from vigilantes". Irony of the year.

I think 90% of blacks kill other blacks. Are you saying that living in Chicago is safe if you are black? Why all the focus on this trail when there are hundreds if not thousands of killings ever day that some how don't make the news.

Seems you have a problem with the justice system in America more than what is really happening out on the streets in our cities.

90% of black people are murderers? What?

Was in myrtle beach over the weekend just got back and heard the news, dang thought their would be shooting's and looting's going on by now .. What a dissapointment, guess folks in real life are getting along better now then ever.

Perhaps the race pimps realized that the rest of us have had our fill of this nonsense and that riots would only harden American attitudes towards black violence.

I wish the race baiters would spend as much time on Black on Black killing in our nations cities as they do on cases like this.

By the way if George Zimmerman was a white Hispanic does that make Obama a White-African American or Tiger Woods a Thai-African American?

I mean, if you're expected as a black man in America to have to stop and allow anyone who wants to stalk you to do so and then to put their hands on you and apprehend you until the police come, even if you haven't done anything, than why not riot?

I love how GZ's brother is like, "we fear for his life now from vigilantes". Irony of the year.

I think 90% of blacks kill other blacks. Are you saying that living in Chicago is safe if you are black? Why all the focus on this trail when there are hundreds if not thousands of killings ever day that some how don't make the news.

Seems you have a problem with the justice system in America more than what is really happening out on the streets in our cities.

Because Sharpton, Jackson & Obama didn't get involved in those killings.........

And... I have to ask why didn't they? Why doesn't the black leadership including the NCAAP, black churches, black community organizations.... etc. get involved in their own communities to put an end to black on black violence?
Why does the MSM turn their backs reporting on murder in Chicago and other inter-cities that happens many times a day?
No its only when a white or this case a Hispanic kills a black. If it was the other way around and it was black who killed a white or a Hispanic that get the attention of the MSM. How about the story about the three black kids who beat a white kid who fled into the street and was hit by a car. Where was the outrage by the MSM and the national race hustlers?

It wasn't cold blood man it was self defense. From now on before you kill someone just yell that they're attacking you right before. Then the state can't prove anything because the only other witness can't talk! It's brilliant!

Unless of course you are black.

TM may not be able to talk but the evidence presented in the case can and did. Get over it!

Well, if there are no real riots, be assured that the rightwing propaganda machine will take whatever incidents there are and inflate them to sufficient riot-size to make the myth that the Right wants to be the story.

Let me know when that happens? For your information its people like Al Sharpton on MSNBC and Nancy Grace on CNN who seems to disappointed there were no blood shed in the street across America. Obama comments after the verdict was very close to asking for his supporters to march in protest.
We will have to wait for a few days to see what Holder will do about bring up federal charges due to the outcry of the NCAAP and the race hustlers.

Forum List

Back