What Party is Telling More Truth in This Coming Election?

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
I'm sure most of you already knew that Democrats tell the truth more often than their Republican counterparts and Politifact, the nonpartisan fact checking organization has a sampling of the results of a recent analysis that proves this point. In fact, the evidence shows Republicans are liars of a huge magnitude and there is a fair and substantial basis for rejecting everything they have to say.

056c026d-1c66-4d42-9fae-a8e96df290c5-1020x9021.jpg

Democrats are telling the truth more often and that fact alone should be a solid reason to listen to what they have to say.
There is some bias in this poll since Politifact has only been checking the facts since 2007, so Bill Clinton may be getting a way with some previous falsehoods but eight years of fact gauging is still solid evidence of the current facts.
Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/o...cians-lie-some-lie-more-than-others.html?_r=0

I'm sure most of you already knew that Democrats tell the truth more often than their Republican counterparts and Politifact, the nonpartisan fact checking organization has a sampling of the results of a recent analysis that proves this point. In fact, the evidence shows Republicans are liars of a huge magnitude and there is a fair and substantial basis for rejecting everything they have to say.

Democrats are telling the truth more often and that fact alone should be a solid reason to listen to what they have to say.
There is some bias in this poll since Politifact has only been checking the facts since 2007, so Bill Clinton may be getting a way with some previous falsehoods but eight years of fact gauging is still solid evidence of the current facts.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/o...cians-lie-some-lie-more-than-others.html?_r=0

[
Politifact ... nonpartisan fact checking organization

:bs1:

[

Yes, nonpartisan. I knew that would kill you.

[

Yes, nonpartisan. I knew that would kill you.

Yes, nonpartisan

th

No joke, obviously Republicans don't like being called on the carpet for not telling the truth.

Considering Politfact to be nonpartisan is the joke.

Politifact is as nonpartisan as you are.

I think they are correct sometimes. But as far as "impartial consistency" No fuckin way lol

I kind of knew that these responses would pop up but I must say if my leading candidates were lying 2/3, 75% or almost 85% of the time I would be damn pissed about it.

I kind of knew that these responses would pop up but I must say if my leading candidates were lying 2/3, 75% or almost 85% of the time I would be damn pissed about it.

bud, your 'study' has Hillary at 28%, and Obama at 26%.

Only a complete idiot would believe it

bud, your 'study' has Hillary at 28%, and Obama at 26%.

Only a complete idiot would believe it

Produce your own results then. Your complaint that it must be so doesn't hold water without proof.

'What Party is Telling More Truth in This Coming Election?'

Let me help you out with this easy (no pun intended) question:

What political party's main candidate is NOT being investigated by the FBI under the Espionage Act for LYING and endangering national security?!

'nuff said...

:lmao:

What political party's main candidate is NOT being investigated by the FBI under the Espionage Act for LYING and endangering national security?!

'nuff said...

Boy are you ever confused. There is no FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton and the FBI has said as much. The FBI told the New York Times last August that she wasn't a target.

'nuff said...

Boy are you ever confused. There is no FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton and the FBI has said as much. The FBI told the New York Times last August that she wasn't a target.

Wtf???????????????????

God Damn you lie

There is no FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton and the FBI has said as much. The FBI told the New York Times last August that she wasn't a target.

PLEASE tell me you are joking....

LINK: FBI steps up interviews in Clinton email probe

LINK: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwi1r5LYktzJAhXD4SYKHekfB7IQFggqMAI&url=http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/12/report-fbi-investigating-whether-materially-false-statements-given-in-hillary-email-probe/&usg=AFQjCNHdVz4LKf96hNRulsfCOnvSfYtFHQ

LINK: Lynch: Obama's Opinion of FBI's Hillary Investigation Has No Influence on DOJ

UNLESS you claim you were joking you have absolutely NO - ZERO - credibility after that 'whopper'!

There is no FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton and the FBI has said as much. The FBI told the New York Times last August that she wasn't a target.

PLEASE tell me you are joking....

LINK: FBI steps up interviews in Clinton email probe

LINK: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwi1r5LYktzJAhXD4SYKHekfB7IQFggqMAI&url=http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/12/report-fbi-investigating-whether-materially-false-statements-given-in-hillary-email-probe/&usg=AFQjCNHdVz4LKf96hNRulsfCOnvSfYtFHQ

LINK: Lynch: Obama's Opinion of FBI's Hillary Investigation Has No Influence on DOJ

UNLESS you claim you were joking you have absolutely NO - ZERO - credibility after that 'whopper'!

What is this poster Rderp Jr???????

'nuff said...

Wow...hard to believe anyone is this clueless...

'nuff said...

Wow...hard to believe anyone is this clueless...

Got to handle it the democrat party, keep them ignorant.

Forum List

Back