What Party is Telling More Truth in This Coming Election?

It is being reported now that Obama and his EPA broke the law...one of many times the Liberal Party's leader has violated both Constitution and law...

The question on which this thread is based is looking easier and easier to answer each passing minute... :p

Obama is not running for president. Try and keep it focused on candidates who want to be president and how much they lie, that's the point of the OP.

The FBI is investigating whether Hillary aides may have broken the law, she is not a target as much as you would like to believe.

First you lie, then when caught you try to play it off. Well at least you admit it.

Facts are like hot water for those who need a bath, a fact is a fact regardless of your worldview and regardless if you are left or right and whether or not you want to believe it.

It is being reported now that Obama and his EPA broke the law...one of many times the Liberal Party's leader has violated both Constitution and law...

The question on which this thread is based is looking easier and easier to answer each passing minute... :p

Obama is not running for president. Try and keep it focused on candidates who want to be president and how much they lie, that's the point of the OP.

Your 'study' had both Obama and Bill Clinton listed.

My point is still valid, the OP has nothing to do with people who have been president, only with those that want to be.

My point is still valid, the OP has nothing to do with people who have been president, only with those that want to be.

My point is still valid,

With 2 two term presidents in your study, your point is INvalid

My point is still valid,

Not true since the OP is about candidates. The study also mentions Dick Cheney and I'm pretty sure he was never a candidate.

I kind of knew that these responses would pop up but I must say if my leading candidates were lying 2/3, 75% or almost 85% of the time I would be damn pissed about it.

bud, your 'study' has Hillary at 28%, and Obama at 26%.

Only a complete idiot would believe it

Actually the idiot is someone who disputes hard data with nothing but his opinion.

My point is still valid,

Not true since the OP is about candidates. The study also mentions Dick Cheney and I'm pretty sure he was never a candidate.

If you want it to be only about candidates, find a 'study' with only candidates on it.

I kind of knew that these responses would pop up but I must say if my leading candidates were lying 2/3, 75% or almost 85% of the time I would be damn pissed about it.

bud, your 'study' has Hillary at 28%, and Obama at 26%.

Only a complete idiot would believe it

Actually the idiot is someone who disputes hard data with nothing but his opinion.

Hard data?

hilarious-post.jpg

My point is still valid,

If you want it to be only about candidates, find a 'study' with only candidates on it.

Include them if you want, it doesn't change the fact that Republicans running for the presidency are lying three times as much as Democrats.

My point is still valid,

Include them if you want, it doesn't change the fact that Republicans running for the presidency are lying three times as much as Democrats.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

That's right, mark it funny and avoid challenging the Op with any proof of your own. Must suck to have to argue from a position like that.

That's right, mark it funny and avoid challenging the Op with any proof of your own. Must suck to have to argue from a position like that.

Not as much as it must suck to use a partisan 'study' to make a point.

I think it could go either way. What is truthful is this: The next candidate that says "This Election isn't about me..." should get tomatoes hurled at her/his dome.

As long as Trump is in the contest, the GOP has a credibility problem. As long as Ted Cruz is in the contest, America is in danger.

I think it could go either way. What is truthful is this: The next candidate that says "This Election isn't about me..." should get tomatoes hurled at her/his dome.

As long as Trump is in the contest, the GOP has a credibility problem. As long as Ted Cruz is in the contest, America is in danger.

As long as Trump is in the contest, the GOP has a credibility problem

as long as Hillary is in the contest, the DNC has a credibility problem.

Man, the GOP has been reduced to a bunch of scared little boys by Ms. Clinton.

Man, the GOP has been reduced to a bunch of scared little boys by Ms. Clinton.

the GOP?

The GOP has nothing to do with it.

I dislike both Hillary and Trump.

Neither has any business even running for the office.

If either is elected president, the country will only continue downhill.

Not as much as it must suck to use a partisan 'study' to make a point.

Fine. Would you like to use their examples and argue each one on its own merits?

Neither has any merits.

Well then that means you just want to pound the table to make your point. Me? I accept the work done by Politifact since it doesn't appear to have any challengers with hard data to counter their point. (besides pounding on the table)

Forum List

Back