What percentage of white america is racist?

Institutional racism is covert and why Affirmative Action was needed to level the playing field.

The threads and posts by some members of this board are overt forms of racism, irrational and based on ignorance, hate and fear; exacerbated when they see a member of the protected class more successful in all of life endeavors than they could hope for.

Ethnocentrism is not a form of racism, but can have an insidious impact on a nation's culture and the ability of ethnic minorities to thrive in a culture hostile to them, especially when institutional racism is an accepted practice.

The fact that you see a class that is "protected" against the same sorts of responsibilities and expectations you hold for any other group displays who is actually advocating racist policies, here.

Perhaps if you were to develop the ability to treat all people with the same expectations, you would see patent silliness of the sophomoric drivel you have been trained to parrot here.

Your ignorance amazes me. Look into institutional racism and Consent Decrees and why the former mitigates by the latter.

Is it 50%? Is it 5% Is it 95%?
Whatever it is it's about the same as the percentage of blacks who are racist

yokie dokie. :cuckoo:
Ah you're one of those who think blacks are incapable of being racist

Institutional racism is covert and why Affirmative Action was needed to level the playing field.

The threads and posts by some members of this board are overt forms of racism, irrational and based on ignorance, hate and fear; exacerbated when they see a member of the protected class more successful in all of life endeavors than they could hope for.

Ethnocentrism is not a form of racism, but can have an insidious impact on a nation's culture and the ability of ethnic minorities to thrive in a culture hostile to them, especially when institutional racism is an accepted practice.
Typical Democrat bullshit to justify your support of anti-white racists who vote Democrat...

Funny how it seems the more blacks are treated like anyone else the more they cry racism

Walk in the shoes of others and you might not be the callous person you are.

Need a tissue?

100% of guno, Dannypussy, asslickius, dotcum, bobo, mcgarret, Marylandloser, shitshisdpeedoes, meatball, and 52nd street.
nice try drunken paddy, since my family is multiracial. but you go ahead and drink up. pray to your statues that you become Japanese

100% of guno, Dannypussy, asslickius, dotcum, bobo, mcgarret, Marylandloser, shitshisdpeedoes, meatball, and 52nd street.
..... my family is multiracial. ....

You really are an idiot, batshit boy. No matter how many times you try to play that card it won't justify your vile racism. You ARE a filthy racist, and NOTHING justifies or mitigates it, asswipe.

It is funny to see folks with their reflex answers: "But but but, blacks are racist toooo :eusa_shifty:"

..... my family is multiracial. ....

You really are an idiot, batshit boy. No matter how many times you try to play that card it won't justify your vile racism. You ARE a filthy racist, and NOTHING justifies or mitigates it, asswipe.

have another drink paddy :alcoholic:

Is it 50%? Is it 5% Is it 95%?

you are an uneducated dolt

Funny how you post a so called comedian I never heard of saying that he wants special treatment to insult an entire race just because he's black

You just supported my point and you didn't even realize it
And you call me uneducated

It is funny to see folks with their reflex answers: "But but but, blacks are racist toooo :eusa_shifty:"
Anything to avoid the point. I think its emotionally damaging to them. Another poster told me white people dont like to be considered racist. I'm starting to wonder if this is true.

It's funny how the people like me who were brought up to think everyone should be treated equally are called racist these days

The truth is blacks don't really want a colorless society no matter how much they say they do

Half the people in the US are racists, while the other 50% don't know what the word "racist" means.

Forum List

Back