🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres

His supporters are stumped. I cannot name anything.

— US is more divided under him
— Afghanistan botched withdrawal
— Border crisis
— War in Ukraine
— Hyper Inflation
— Masks and vaccine mandates
— Child mental health issues on a dramatic rise
— Ridiculously high gas prices
— Budget Deficit
— College Tuition costs remain ridiculously high and lack of sufficient oversight on student debt issuers.

Help me out folks.

What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres​

Mac1958 would tell you his feelings are no longer hurt by those mean tweets….that’s all he ever wanted. I assume there are many like Mac.

His supporters are stumped. I cannot name anything.

— US is more divided under him
— Afghanistan botched withdrawal
— Border crisis
— War in Ukraine
— Hyper Inflation
— Masks and vaccine mandates
— Child mental health issues on a dramatic rise
— Ridiculously high gas prices
— Budget Deficit
— College Tuition costs remain ridiculously high and lack of sufficient oversight on student debt issuers.

Help me out folks.

What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres​

Nothing for Americans but the almost dead dude has accomplished a shit-ton for Mexico’s people.

I love when they asked dems for facts. They can NEVER give any because the media they flock too like moths to a flame never give them any. You can see it on their faces. They know there has to be some facts someplace, but just can't put their finger on it. :bang3:
Here is an example of what the media has done with "facts".
How many of us were told by the MSM that Trump said "There were very fine people on both sides"... in Charlottesville.
But when 96% of MSM donations went to Hillary in 2016, 90% to Biden in 2020 and from 2016 -2020 the MSM pushed out negative stories including this...
The MSM repeatedly said ... Trump ONLY said.."There were very fine people on both sides," (This is what the majority of MSM reported as Trump's comment) but Trump went on to say that the biased MSM don't say...
"& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
How many Americans still believe Trump ONLY said "There were very fine people on both sides,"?
But with the below FACTS... it has severely biased my opinion of the BIASED MSM...
MSMdonations.png

The Daily Wire​

Last updated on October 31st, 2021 at 08:25 am

Daily Wire - Right Bias - Republican - Conservative - Libertarian - Mostly Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

The Daily Wire is a politically conservative American news and opinion website founded in 2015 by conservative political commentator Ben Shapiro, who currently serves as Editor-in-Chief. Michael Knowles is managing editor, and Jeremy Boreing is Chief Operating Officer.

The Daily Wire

:heehee:

:itsok:

Fewer casualties than zero? If you want a Trump thread then start one.

Why is his approval rating so low and why could not one person name one positive accomplishment in the OP? Actually most of the country cannot name one. He lost the Democrats VA and he will lose them the House in November.

Let's Go Brandon indeed....

& georgia turned blue.

elected a black man & a jewish dude over donny's endorsements.

& he's under bigley investigations over there, i hear.

The Daily Wire​

Last updated on October 31st, 2021 at 08:25 am

Daily Wire - Right Bias - Republican - Conservative - Libertarian - Mostly Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

The Daily Wire is a politically conservative American news and opinion website founded in 2015 by conservative political commentator Ben Shapiro, who currently serves as Editor-in-Chief. Michael Knowles is managing editor, and Jeremy Boreing is Chief Operating Officer.

The Daily Wire

:heehee:

:itsok:
Daily Wire is indeed conservative but guess who was Ben Shapiro’s most recent guest?

& georgia turned blue.

elected a black man & a jewish dude over donny's endorsements.

& he's under bigley investigations over there, i hear.
GA turned blue but seeing Biden we will see if it stays blue. Wonder how Osoff feels about Tlaib and Omar? Hmmmm

Forum List

Back