🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres

Those 9,137 permits include those issued under Biden and those still active from Trump’s administration, as well as some that were issued before Trump. Thousands of unused permits are not uncommon in any presidential administration. But just having a permit doesn't mean there's any oil in that location, and oil companies don't waste their time on leases that may or may not have oil. Even with a lease, there's red tape to go through.: Environmental studies, lawsuits, and other bullshit. And then there's always the possibility that this President who ran on being anti-oil and gas, will pill the rug out from under those leases, just like they did with the Keystone XL and the ANWR.

His supporters are stumped. I cannot name anything.

— US is more divided under him
— Afghanistan botched withdrawal
— Border crisis
— War in Ukraine
— Hyper Inflation
— Masks and vaccine mandates
— Child mental health issues on a dramatic rise
— Ridiculously high gas prices
— Budget Deficit
— College Tuition costs remain ridiculously high and lack of sufficient oversight on student debt issuers.

Help me out folks.

At least unlike people on this message board they can admit that they don't have anything and can't give an answer without trying to change the subject, laughing about it, bringing up Trump, and everything else these idiots on here try to pull to make it look like they have reasons, they just don't want to share them with us for some strange mysterious reason. :rolleyes:

I accessed both and do not have a subscription. Here is another:

I told you, your sources are not credible, do you not understand? These are "anonymous sources" which is the same as saying water-cooler gossip! The men supposedly in question, were all pursuing the darkest of dark interests, deeply associated with the Military/Industrial complex, that is another way of saying, "they had an agenda" and that means a motive to fucking lie their lips off!

The ubiquitous "senior administration officials" told the paper that "several times over the course of 2018, Mr. Trump privately said he wanted to withdraw from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Current and former officials who support the alliance said they feared Mr. Trump could return to his threat as allied military spending continued to lag behind the goals the president had set."

Say bub, why did so many members of the Trump Administration have ties to Russia, and LIED about them?
So where’s are those indictments having anything to do with Russia? Why has the Xiden family lied about their ties to Russia?

And Xiden got $3.5 million as a gift. Funny you forget to mention that.
Do you have credible proof that Hunter Biden had any ownership in Rosemont Seneca Thornton, or that Joe Biden was associated with that company in any way? Can you show where Hunter Biden or Joe Biden rceived 3.5 million from Baturina?

— Border crisis
— War in Ukraine
— Hyper Inflation
— Budget Deficit
— College Tuition costs remain ridiculously high and lack of sufficient oversight on student debt issuers.

Help me out folks.

Too bad they didn't come across my daughter and her friends. They would have given him an earful of what an utter failure Biden is.

— Border crisis
— War in Ukraine
— Hyper Inflation
— Budget Deficit

Help me out folks.

He's doing a great job of Filling Jesse's shoes since he stepped up the ladder. Watter's World was always entertaining as hell.

I bought a new gun today and the FBI check only took 15 minutes and it's a pistol. Thanks Joe.
If Joe had his way you'd be waiting at least a week on that gun.

I've bought a fair sized arsenal of firearms over the last forty years and I've never had to wait at all other than for the dealers to complete the phone call so 15 minutes is certainly no accomplishment of note.

I love when they asked dems for facts. They can NEVER give any because the media they flock too like moths to a flame never give them any. You can see it on their faces. They know there has to be some facts someplace, but just can't put their finger on it. :bang3:

View attachment 617409

No wonder he's forgotten so much.

:D
The "Participation Trophy Generation" has truly come of age. Our collective IQ as a nation has a direct negative correlation to their rise unfortunately as does our quality of life.

You have crack child, you wouldn't want him to be saved. Many people are on crack cocaine or any no. of drugs.
Illicit drugs are nature's way of improving the gene pool. I can't see a benefit to the species in interfering with that other than banning them and treating the WOD like an actual war.

He treated Nato like friends., which tramp found hideous. Where would we be with the war now if Nato countries wouldn't help. Tramp wanted out of Nato.
Trump treated NATO like the ungreatful spoiled children they've become.

Putin of course proved him right which is why the Germans finally pulled their head's out and doubled their defense budget overnight just after the invasion began and all of the EU countries seem to be on track to do the same to at least a large degree.

They had to learn the hard way that the US is no longer going to tote the NOTE for their defense and now they are learning that very hard lesson.

We should do our part as should every other NATO nation, not one dime more.

We should start looking in ernest to moving assets out of those nations that refuse to do their part and pay their own way East to places like Poland and the Czeck Republic, Latvia and Lithuania etc.

Far better results at far less cost long term.

You copied and pasted from a leftist source and none listed above are due to him
That's one hell of a spin cycle.

Even if it were all true, it's been done with more added to the National debt in his first year than Trump or any other president ever contributed in four years.

Even at a flat rate of 50% the next 7 generations could not hope to get us back under 1Trillion in Federal debt.

Of course now inflation is the worst tax of all, eating away at the hopes and dreams of every generation still living at a 9%.

That's 9% of your retirement savings and investments disappearing into thin air every year.

What does 10 years at 9% add up to? It turns a million dollar retirement account into less than 85,000.00 USD.

What does it do to your real median income over the same period?

It's sucking the life out of the country one dollar at a time.

Every thread turns into but but but but Trump

But….but……BIDEN!

Biden got us out of Afghanistan with less casualties than Trump
$1.2 trillion Infrastructure Bill
200 million doses of COVID
8 million jobs
5.9 GDP

Biden accomplished more in one year than Trump did in four

LETS GO BRANDON!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

But….but……BIDEN!

Biden got us out of Afghanistan with less casualties than Trump
$1.2 trillion Infrastructure Bill
200 million doses of COVID
8 million jobs
5.9 GDP

Biden accomplished more in one year than Trump did in four

LETS GO BRANDON!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Fewer casualties than zero? If you want a Trump thread then start one.

Why is his approval rating so low and why could not one person name one positive accomplishment in the OP? Actually most of the country cannot name one. He lost the Democrats VA and he will lose them the House in November.

Let's Go Brandon indeed....

Too bad they didn't come across my daughter and her friends. They would have given him an earful of what an utter failure Biden is.
Here are a few of Biden's policies I love. Among his proposals are a $300 billion increase in government spending on research and development of technologies, like electric vehicles and 5G cellular networks, and an additional $400 billion in federal procurement spending on products that are manufactured in the United States.
To discourage American companies from moving jobs to other countries he proposed a 10 percent “offshoring penalty surtax” that would apply to “profits of any production by a United States company overseas for sales back to the United States.” He has also said he will change the tax code to reward companies for investing in domestic production. And he has promised to take executive action to ensure the purchase of American goods in the federal procurement process. Biden wants to partially repeal the Trump tax overhaul, rolling back tax cuts for corporations and the highest earners. He has proposed increasing the corporate tax rate to 28 percent, from 21 percent.

I'm guessing Fox just forgot to mention all this stuff to you.

Forum List

Back