🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres

What should Biden be doing now in response to Putin?
Biden already enabled Putin to invade Ukraine. It's a bit late now for him to stop Putin. It is now clear that Biden is incapable being POTUS. Like Obama said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

His supporters are stumped. I cannot name anything.

— US is more divided under him
— Afghanistan botched withdrawal
— Border crisis
— War in Ukraine
— Hyper Inflation
— Masks and vaccine mandates
— Child mental health issues on a dramatic rise
— Ridiculously high gas prices
— Budget Deficit
— College Tuition costs remain ridiculously high and lack of sufficient oversight on student debt issuers.

Help me out folks.

Although I suspect no one on either side of the aisle will share my opinion, I can think of two things which I think he deserves some credit for, assuming he actually had something to do with them...

1. His admin negotiated a deal to supply Australia with nuclear-powered submarines, creating about $60 billion in new business for US companies, and beating out France in the process.

2. Yesterday he announced nearly $1B in weapons for Ukraine. While it's too little, too late, in my opinion, it's a step in the right direction. I would prefer to see Ukraine get Poland's MIG's long ago, and all of our arms deliveries to Ukraine to remain classified.

Everything else he has done which I am aware of has been a failure, IMO.

Where are those indictments for anything to do with Russia?

Here's everyone who has been charged, convicted, and sentenced in the Russia probe so far​

Brennan Weiss , Ellen Cranley , and Grace Panetta
Updated

Feb 20, 2020, 12:53 PM
Here's everyone who has been charged, convicted, and sentenced in the Russia probe so far

Trump didn’t get $3.5 million from the mayor of Moscow and his wife. That was Xiden.
trump:
I was in Moscow not so long ago for an event that we had, a big event, and many of his people were there. It was the Miss Universe contest, which I actually sold, which worked out incredibly well for me. I sold it last week, the Miss Universe pageant. And two weeks ago, it was a tremendous, we made a tremendous deal on it. And two weeks ago, I was in Moscow, I mean, two years ago, I was in Moscow. And a lot of the people, Hugh, they were there, and they had an amazing time. And they’re terrific people. You know, I was getting along with them so great. I really loved my weekend, I called it my weekend in Moscow. But I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.

Donald Trump Returns - The Hugh Hewitt Show

What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres​

1. Created thousands of jobs for the Chinese
2. Was instrumental in creating new laws for Big Pharma, so they are protected from all the mass murdering they do with their "vaccines"
3. Forced inflation onto us, so the DNC members can get their 120% raises
4. Helped foster, back, and create several violent scenarios that ignited the stupid and ignorant to destroy, burn, and murder across the country
5. Allowing violent, deadly, and deranged psychopaths to freely go about their narcissistic and murderous ways without interference from the law or the insane asylums
6. Took up where his BJ buddy, Obozo, left off........with a continuing shove of higher taxes and lower wages
7. Opened the Southern border to every pedophile, gang, drug lord, drug mule, whore, slut, rapist, murderer, and deranged lunatic
8. Helped create, foster, and instigate one of the biggest deadly hoaxes thats ever been foisted onto any country on this planet
9. Allows himself to be a political puppet for some of the most grievously evil entities ever known to exist in this country
10. Ridiculed, harassed, taunted, and coerced Putin into invading the Ukraine, in attempts to deflect attention OFF the DNC and onto the slaughter of human beings for the DNC's personal agendas

Is that enough positives for you?
If you are a DemonicRat, then yes, these are positives.

Trump got a massive loan from Russia.

and-so-what.gif

He has given hope to even the very dullest of boys that maybe they, too, could actually be president some day.

1. Created thousands of jobs for the Chinese
2. Was instrumental in creating new laws for Big Pharma, so they are protected from all the mass murdering they do with their "vaccines"
3. Forced inflation onto us, so the DNC members can get their 120% raises
4. Helped foster, back, and create several violent scenarios that ignited the stupid and ignorant to destroy, burn, and murder across the country
5. Allowing violent, deadly, and deranged psychopaths to freely go about their narcissistic and murderous ways without interference from the law or the insane asylums
6. Took up where his BJ buddy, Obozo, left off........with a continuing shove of higher taxes and lower wages
7. Opened the Southern border to every pedophile, gang, drug lord, drug mule, whore, slut, rapist, murderer, and deranged lunatic
8. Helped create, foster, and instigate one of the biggest deadly hoaxes thats ever been foisted onto any country on this planet
9. Allows himself to be a political puppet for some of the most grievously evil entities ever known to exist in this country
10. Ridiculed, harassed, taunted, and coerced Putin into invading the Ukraine, in attempts to deflect attention OFF the DNC and onto the slaughter of human beings for the DNC's personal agendas

Is that enough positives for you?
If you are a DemonicRat, then yes, these are positives.
You Goofy

His supporters are stumped. I cannot name anything.

— US is more divided under him
— Afghanistan botched withdrawal
— Border crisis
— War in Ukraine
— Hyper Inflation
— Masks and vaccine mandates
— Child mental health issues on a dramatic rise
— Ridiculously high gas prices
— Budget Deficit
— College Tuition costs remain ridiculously high and lack of sufficient oversight on student debt issuers.

Help me out folks.

I CAN THINK OF ONLY ONE:
  • Joe has positively shown what asshats and liars the Left were in attacking Trump for six years and that the country would gladly have Trump back now with hats in hands in a heartbeat.
BID TRUMP RETURN.

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.59.41 PM.png

i wrote 9K, then rethought it to be 3K. but 9K was originally correct.

In fiscal year 2021, 98 percent of drilling permit applications were approved. So far this year, 96 percent of permit applications have been approved.
U.S. oil and gas permitting has increased under Biden, data shows

Those 9,137 permits include those issued under Biden and those still active from Trump’s administration, as well as some that were issued before Trump. Thousands of unused permits are not uncommon in any presidential administration. But just having a permit doesn't mean there's any oil in that location, and oil companies don't waste their time on leases that may or may not have oil. Even with a lease, there's red tape to go through.: Environmental studies, lawsuits, and other bullshit. And then there's always the possibility that this President who ran on being anti-oil and gas, will pill the rug out from under those leases, just like they did with the Keystone XL and the ANWR.

No fly zone in Ukraine send in massive amounts of tanks in Poland and Germany

show brute force
You're at odds w/many of your fellow-rightwing conservative USMB members, and others, who say we shouldn't be involved in overseas business.

You know that, right?

Say bub, why did so many members of the Trump Administration have ties to Russia, and LIED about them?

Ask Hillary and Hunter. They have both been joined at the waistline with Russia for many years.

hillary-russia-reset-button-Russian-Foreign-Minister-Sergey-Lavrov.jpg
R.7c8ca2750.jpeg

You're at odds w/many of your fellow-rightwing conservative USMB members, and others, who say we shouldn't be involved in overseas business.

You know that, right?
Yup I know that, every news reports are the same. Russia can be destroyed like Iraq was by the US military

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Trump giving himself a huge tax cut is not an accomplishment
Trump pandered to Dictators Putin, Kim Jong I’ll and MBS
Trump produced vaccines that MAGA refused to take
Black unemployment was higher under Trump

Biden accomplished more in one year than Trump did in four

LETS GO BRANDON !

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Doubling the standard deduction helps the middle class. You’re an idiot

Forum List

Back