What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres

Virginia went Red because of Fear Mongering about CRT in schools

Georgia and Arizona went Blue because Trump is such an asshole
VA went red because of Biden. Fear mongering. You’re such a CNN sheep. Let’s see what happens in Nov. This thread isn’t about Trump

I am smarter than rightwinger

We disagree OK. Can we please stop making this about Trump?
These things don’t occur in a vacuum…with out knowing what led up to it, it is impossible to convey why it is an accomplishment. But we can agree to disagree.

These things don’t occur in a vacuum…with out knowing what led up to it, it is impossible to convey why it is an accomplishment. But we can agree to disagree.
I could name Trump accomplishments pretty easily. For Biden the majority of the country is stumped.

Yes you are. Your response acknowledged Biden's accomplishments, but credits them to conservative polices.

Meanwhile, the far rightwing lunatic hack-troll OP discredits any Biden positive at all. Citing only negatives.

Pitting the two of you fellow-conservatives against each other, aka at odds.

Correct me where I'm wrong.
They are NOT Biden's accomplishments. Accomplishments happen when you craft a policy that works.

Brandon hasn't crafted anything other than his mashed potatoes in 3 to 5 years.

Biden has NOT had any positive because none of the positives in the county (and they are very very few) can be attributed to Brandon.

So, you've been corrected.

img_1_1647563371899.jpg

This thread isn’t about Trump, old man. You brought him into this not I.
Correct.

The question was what has Joe accomplished.

And I replied that getting rid of your traitorous Orange Piece-of-$hit was Joe's opening major accomplishment.

Every ounce of angst spent beyond that is entirely on you.

Lightweight.

Correct.

The question was what has Joe accomplished.

And I replied that getting rid of your traitorous Orange Piece-of-$hit was Joe's opening major accomplishment.

Every ounce of angst spent beyond that is entirely on you.

Lightweight.
That wasn’t him it was the voters. Change your Depends.

VA went red because of Biden. Fear mongering. You’re such a CNN sheep. Let’s see what happens in Nov. This thread isn’t about Trump

I am smarter than rightwinger
No. Virginia went red, because Youngkin was an all around better candidate, speaking to Virginians about what they thought was important in Viginia, while distancing himself throughout the campaign from Trump, not even letting him take the stage with him once, though multiple offers made. The Clinton era retread wanted to make it about nation politics and depended on big name help from the beltway. He was toast. Turns out, going local is the way to go with local politics inside the state.

:desk:
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!

Trump accomplished nothing in four years other than dividing the country
Embassy in Jerusalem
Doubled the Standard Deduction
Made us Energy Independent
Got rid of ISIS
Kept Putin in line (zero invasions by Russia)
Lowest black unemployment
Operation Warp Speed

You’re an idiot. I am smarter than rightwinger

As a bonus he triggered the fuck out of you

No. Virginia went red, because Youngkin was an all around better candidate, speaking to Virginians about what they thought was important in Viginia, while distancing himself throughout the campaign from Trump, not even letting him take the stage with him once, though multiple offers made. The Clinton era retread wanted to make it about nation politics and depended on big name help from the beltway. He was toast. Turns out, going local is the way to go with local politics inside the state.
Clinton era retread made it about Trump even through Trump wasn’t running. Yes?

They are NOT Biden's accomplishments. Accomplishments happen when you craft a policy that works.

Brandon hasn't crafted anything other than his mashed potatoes in 3 to 5 years.

Biden has NOT had any positive because none of the positives in the county (and they are very very few) can be attributed to Brandon.

So, you've been corrected.
Thanks again for acknowledging President Sleepy Joe Biden's accomplishments.

Much appreciated.

Clinton era retread made it about Trump even through Trump wasn’t running. Yes?
He tried. He failed. Might have worked if Youngkin hadn't screwed him by refusing to let Trump campaign with him inside the state. Lot of people have a sore spot with Donny after trying to overthrow the election on Jan 6.

how do you propose to do that without a world wide war.

putin's invasion didn't go according to plan & he's getting more unhinged.
technology it appears have been leaping and abounds, I read today the US is sending kamikazie drones that is easy to use and loiters over a battle field for 40 minutes

Embassy in Jerusalem
Doubled the Standard Deduction
Made us Energy Independent
Got rid of ISIS
Kept Putin in line (zero invasions by Russia)
Lowest black unemployment
Operation Warp Speed

You’re an idiot. I am smarter than rightwinger

As a bonus he triggered the fuck out of you

Created Space Force

First President to meet with North Korean leader

Got back the remains of over American soldiers killed in Korean War

No American soldiers killed in last 18 months of his presidency

No new wars started under Trump

Recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved our embassy there.

First President to open up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil drilling

Forum List

Back