What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres

Can't think right off the bat, unless talking about uniting the world behind Ukraine, but I've been pretty P.O.d since he screwed the border worse than it was screwed, just because dumb donny had a poor plan in place. A poor plan is better than no plan. P.O.d me again when he stopped the plan to fly the people coming across the border back where they came from, that even Mexico was supporting. P.O.d me again shipping out aliens in the dead of night and landing them at night, so they might not be noticed. Other than all that, I'm not too upset. He did get elected to get that a-hole trump out of office and that was a good thing.
You know who else could not think right off the bat? The people in the video in the op.

The people in the video could not name one accomplishment. How do you explain that? Honk honk
He has? I do Not see what you see. NATO is stronger due to Putin being a threat and knowing that Biden cannot help.
Don’t agree. NATO is stronger knowing they can rely on the US to hold our end of the Treaty, and not abandon it. Trump also strained and damaged our relations with our European allies and Biden put a lot of diplomatic effort into repairing them. It is no easy thing to get Europe and the US presenting such a United front when some of the sanctions will exact some pain at home as well.

Accomplishments?

Trump built 80 miles of Fence

Biden passed a bill for $1.2 trillion in much needed infrastructure
Roads, Bridges, Rail, Ports, Power, Water, Broadband

Things Americans actually NEED

LETS GO BRANDON!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Kind of like I said about your list…a lot of those things are not due to the president.
Yes they are. But fine the video was all about Biden. Yes? Stop making it about Trump. Delete those posts please.

Don’t agree. NATO is stronger knowing they can rely on the US to hold our end of the Treaty, and not abandon it. Trump also strained and damaged our relations with our European allies and Biden put a lot of diplomatic effort into repairing them. It is no easy thing to get Europe and the US presenting such a United front when some of the sanctions will exact some pain at home as well.
We disagree OK. Can we please stop making this about Trump?

What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres

1. he got the traitorous Insurrectionist-in-Chief (Cadet Bone Spurs) out of the White House

2. he got the vaccine into people's arms

That's more than enough for an Old-Fart Placeholder President...

1. he got the traitorous Insurrectionist-in-Chief out of the White House

2. he got the vaccine into people's arms

That's more than enough for an Old-Fart Placeholder President...
Neither is true. The voters got Trump out. Trump got the vaccines via warp speed. You’re dismissed for being a moron and making this about Trump.

No, I'm not. But you knew that.
Yes you are. Your response acknowledged Biden's accomplishments, but credits them to conservative polices.

Meanwhile, the far rightwing lunatic hack-troll OP discredits any Biden positive at all. Citing only negatives.

Pitting the two of you fellow-conservatives against each other, aka at odds.

Correct me where I'm wrong.

Yes you are. Your response acknowledged Biden's accomplishments, but credits them to conservative polices.

Meanwhile, the lunatic hack-troll OP discredits any Biden positive at all. Citing only negatives.

Pitting the two of you fellow-conservatives against each other, aka at odds.

Correct me where I'm wrong.
The people in the video could
Not name one accomplishment. Lol neither can most of America and you said you aren’t a huge fan either. You’re such a dink

Forum List

Back