What prompted all this political woke nonsense?

I beg to differ.

George Zimmerman, first white Hispanic beating victim And so you can see the genetic roots of his whiteness, here is George with his mother, who was born in Lima, Peru, named Gladys Mesa: George Zimmerman with his mother Gladys It’s great that ABC has finally made clear the difference between a non-white Hispanic and a white Hispanic.

FIRST NON-WHITE “BACHELOR”: “How is George Zimmerman white

Up until George Zimmerman, if you were part Latino you were considered Latino. But since the brown thug Trayvon was black, they couldnt have a full Latino against a full black person, as it was two minorities against each other.

So since the brown turd Obammy, had a white mother and a Kenyan father, he is 1/2 white just like George is....
Naaaaaah. The rules about whether someone is black (whether you can tell they are touched by the tar brush) have nothing to do with Hispanics. Not relevant.

I had to look up woke...............ILMAO, fucking leftist crack me up, all talk with self-definitions and a practice to divide.

I think we've simply been dumbed-down deeply by politics, propaganda, gadgets and pampering. Perhaps too many rats in the cage in left cities and the mental illness spreads like a disease.

275px-Marcia_Fudge_with_Stay_Woke_Vote_t-shirt_in_2018.jpg
What did Tonto say to the Lone Ranger at the Battle of Big Horn"? What do you mean "WE" white man?

Naaaaaah. The rules about whether someone is black (whether you can tell they are touched by the tar brush) have nothing to do with Hispanics. Not relevant.
As long as i am alive, i will make it relevant, because the Progressives set the rules, and i will use those rule against them.

Just a new BS motto for the fascist left to march too.

They get bored easy. Probably made up by someone doing a lot of drugs........just a guess.

Stop trolling me.

Is that what you think, cupcake? You think anyone who chases you down to try to get a straight answer out of you challenging your constant lies and delusions is a "troll?" :21: Poor baby! A person couldn't get a real debate or argument of facts out of you--- what this forum claims to be about ---if they held an acetylene torch to your feet! :auiqs.jpg:

Woke-ism became a Dimm Neo-Marxist cult that the Dimm's hard sold because they realized that pure class is a non-starter in America.
So they wrapped their theory around 13% of our population in an oppressive state package, only in order to use them for perpetual power!
And it no way, no how resembles reality!

At some point during the Obama administration I started noticing all this silly woke shit becoming mainstream. I can't pinpoint exactly when or what sparked it but I vaguely remember hearing certain key phrases and thinking that's preposterous. Then towards the end of his term and the beginning of Trumps it just exoded.
Was it something being fed to our kids in school and it only surfaced then as they became old enough to express it or was it something by design slowly promoted by radical politicians?

It's just crazy how our culture was tossed in a blender then *poof* suddenly close to half the nation is woke.
Occupy Wall Street.

If you remember we had the Occupy Liberal crowd and the Tea Party both demanding banks and the establishment be held accountable. Then Ferguson happened and BLM started fires and riots. Then Trayvon happened. After that the NYT mentioned racism so many times that it became a major talking point instead of what the occupy and tea party crowd wanted. Other groups saw that and Biden opened his mouth saying gays should get married then the Rainbow Reich joined the crowd now you have the right, which to left is everyone right of Mao, and the insane IDPol left and everything is divided which is exactly what the wealthy and establishment wants.

Coincidentally I recall during occupy the left being against not just big corporations but protesting Monsanto, GMO's and Big Pharma. Now they bend over for clot shots and kiss corporate ass LOL they've become clownshoes HONK HONK

Forum List

Back