What prompted all this political woke nonsense?

At some point during the Obama administration I started noticing all this silly woke shit becoming mainstream. I can't pinpoint exactly when or what sparked it but I vaguely remember hearing certain key phrases and thinking that's preposterous. Then towards the end of his term and the beginning of Trumps it just exoded.
Was it something being fed to our kids in school and it only surfaced then as they became old enough to express it or was it something by design slowly promoted by radical politicians?

It's just crazy how our culture was tossed in a blender then *poof* suddenly close to half the nation is woke.
SATAN

At some point during the Obama administration I started noticing all this silly woke shit becoming mainstream. I can't pinpoint exactly when or what sparked it but I vaguely remember hearing certain key phrases and thinking that's preposterous. Then towards the end of his term and the beginning of Trumps it just exoded.
Was it something being fed to our kids in school and it only surfaced then as they became old enough to express it or was it something by design slowly promoted by radical politicians?

It's just crazy how our culture was tossed in a blender then *poof* suddenly close to half the nation is woke.
James Carville nailed it:

"What went wrong is just stupid wokeness. Don't just look at Virginia and New Jersey. Look at Long Island, look at Buffalo, look at Minneapolis, even look at Seattle, Wash. I mean, this 'defund the police' lunacy, this take Abraham Lincoln's name off of schools. I mean that — people see that," Carville said.

"It's just really — has a suppressive effect all across the country on Democrats. Some of these people need to go to a 'woke' detox center or something," he added. "They're expressing a language that people just don't use, and there's backlash and a frustration at that."

James Carville nailed it:

"What went wrong is just stupid wokeness. Don't just look at Virginia and New Jersey. Look at Long Island, look at Buffalo, look at Minneapolis, even look at Seattle, Wash. I mean, this 'defund the police' lunacy, this take Abraham Lincoln's name off of schools. I mean that — people see that," Carville said.

"It's just really — has a suppressive effect all across the country on Democrats. Some of these people need to go to a 'woke' detox center or something," he added. "They're expressing a language that people just don't use, and there's backlash and a frustration at that."

How long before Carville changes parties? :laughing0301:

It exploded under Trump because Trump owned all the issues important to voters. Hence all the woke crap, accusation of racism, Russia collusion, and any other division tactic Dems could use to try to remain relevant. There wasn't a single real issue for Dems to run on.

Which, has not been proven. Anywhere.

I have all the proof in the world right here, as do many others. It's available to anyone interested. It has been proven 1000 times, forwards, backwards up and down. But as usual, a lot of people in Washington selfishly wanted Trump out! And they are not about to kill the goose that lays the golden egg for themselves. But why bother trying to prove anything to a perennial filthy liar, troll and idiot like you?

They also said Trump was a Russian colluder, but now, years later, thanks to Durham, we are discovering here again that the crooks of the Left were behind it all.

I have all the proof in the world right here, as do many others. It's available to anyone interested. It has been proven 1000 times, forwards, backwards up and down. But as usual, a lot of people in Washington selfishly wanted Trump out! And they are not about to kill the goose that lays the golden egg for themselves. But why bother trying to prove anything to a perennial filthy liar, troll and idiot like you?
Again. Start..your..thread...Just do it. Stop trolling me.
Why is it you constantly troll me, making every argument personal, acting like my shadow and you won't put your money where your constantly running mouth is?
Are you a PC sock?

He wasn't "half white," he was black.

That's how race works in America. We don't do mulattos here. Either you are black or you're not.
I beg to differ.

George Zimmerman, first white Hispanic beating victim And so you can see the genetic roots of his whiteness, here is George with his mother, who was born in Lima, Peru, named Gladys Mesa: George Zimmerman with his mother Gladys It’s great that ABC has finally made clear the difference between a non-white Hispanic and a white Hispanic.

FIRST NON-WHITE “BACHELOR”: “How is George Zimmerman white

Up until George Zimmerman, if you were part Latino you were considered Latino. But since the brown thug Trayvon was black, they couldnt have a full Latino against a full black person, as it was two minorities against each other.

So since the brown turd Obammy, had a white mother and a Kenyan father, he is 1/2 white just like George is....

I had to look up woke...............ILMAO, fucking leftist crack me up, all talk with self-definitions and a practice to divide.

I think we've simply been dumbed-down deeply by politics, propaganda, gadgets and pampering. Perhaps too many rats in the cage in left cities and the mental illness spreads like a disease.

275px-Marcia_Fudge_with_Stay_Woke_Vote_t-shirt_in_2018.jpg

Forum List

Back