🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What purpose does the constitution have if governors can make church illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
? The constitution is no longer worth the paper that it is written on.

Time for a real hot and nasty civil war or as it be end to religious persecution

All talk, no action.
More people are protesting every day, when enough participate they either have to back down to the people or have the guard start shooting people at which point the scam is over as they will have exposed themselves

Get on with it already.

Time for a real hot and nasty civil war or as it be end to religious persecution

All talk, no action.
More people are protesting every day, when enough participate they either have to back down to the people or have the guard start shooting people at which point the scam is over as they will have exposed themselves

Get on with it already.
LOL your scam is falling apart day by day and you will be exposed as a masked FOOL

"Love your brother as you love yourself" ...

Check ... Christians are fine with The Lord under lock down ... no fire or brimstone for us ... it's the heathen that need to worry ...

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.
LOL your scam is falling apart day by day and you will be exposed as a masked FOOL

Sorry, my winger speak is rusty. Wanna tell me what the fuck you're babbling about?

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.

Sorry, my winger speak is rusty. Wanna tell me what the fuck you're babbling about?
All deaths are attributed to covid-19 as heart patients have vanished

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.

1200 deaths a day aint called vanishing

youre an idiot

Democrats should pay a price for keeping our churches closed on Easter.
Everyone should pay the price for falling for this scam

we can get you a front row seat in the hospital ship holding a sign that says SCAM -

unless youre a loud mouth rw candyass -

ready to go ?

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.

1200 deaths a day aint called vanishing

youre an idiot
There are not 1200 c19 deaths a day as heart patients have not vanished they are being counted as c19

Heart patients can not vanish the fact is they are being counted as c19

hehheh I have shown many times the constitution is overated and ignored.

Look at how easily team obama was able to skirt the provision in the constitution that a President must be a natural born citizen....etc.etc.

Not to say the constitution is totally irrelevant....but for any relevance it must have someone with power to back it up....notably the Supreme Court...we now have a Court that may enable the Constitution.

Irregardless ...I have also shown many times how National Security Trumps the constitution....your crowd seem to be so arrogant you cannot grasp the fact that we are in a National Emergency with the future and very existence of this nation possibly at stake.

Try and wrap your head around that...Trump is fighting for America ...for our very lives and our future....he needs our support.

Liberals are a huge problem but also all those who call themselves repubicans or conservatives who seem not to grasp the fact that National Security must come first....without the existence of America all your cherished personal liberties etc. vanish completely.

Would you like to see America become a vassal of the Red Dragon? aka China?

I think a lot of you are terribly confused and some of your crowd are just plain stupid and those are the ones that I am now casting into outer darkness via the ignore button.

Last edited:

Look at how easily team obama was able to skirt the provision in the constitution that a President must be a natural born citizen....etc.etc.

Not to say the constitution is totally irrelevant....but for any relevance it must have someone with power to back it up....notably the Supreme Court...we now have a Court that may enable the Constitution.
LOL the NRA also believes that they have gun rights. The NRA can have any weapon that the govt says, because the govt has a bigger one

the SC ?

they dont want to step inside the hospital ship in NY either.

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.

That ain't no fucking point. That's just your own ignorance. Embrace your stupid for all I care.

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.

That ain't no fucking point. That's just your own ignorance. Embrace your stupid for all I care.
IT is a point and the truth seems to have you stressed out.

LOL the NRA also believes that they have gun rights. The NRA can have any weapon that the govt says, because the govt has a bigger one

That is why more white folk need to get involved in politics...now that sports has been sort of made irrelevant maybe more will get involved....if you want True Liberty you must have good government....the only way to insure that is for Real Americans to get involved and make sure we have the best government we can possibly have.

That is why more white folk need to get involved in politics...now that sports has been sort of made irrelevant maybe more will get involved....if you want True Liberty you must have good government....the only way to insure that is for Real Americans to get involved and make sure we have the best government we can possibly have.
Every American is being lied to, white black yellow

the long,long lines have now appeard as they always do when a thread gets very long....what a lousy format....terribly irritating....hard to figure who said what when and where....ridiculous.

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.

the truth -

1587494369643.png

not a SC Justice to be found, or anyone fukin stupid enough to slobber about the constitution.

You cant make God illegal, you can pray anytime any where,
most churches are on the net, zoom or phone.
not the same understand that,
but that they cant pass the basket may be helpful to older/ poorer people.

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.

I don't think you are capable of identifying truth. Your head seems very far up your own ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back