🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What purpose does the constitution have if governors can make church illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
? The constitution is no longer worth the paper that it is written on.

Time for a real hot and nasty civil war or as it be end to religious persecution

All talk, no action.
More people are protesting every day, when enough participate they either have to back down to the people or have the guard start shooting people at which point the scam is over as they will have exposed themselves

What "guard"? Do you have any clue as to what you are blathering about?
LOL what guard, this guard poppy

23Helvarg-facebookJumbo.jpg

Oh, you mean the medics that were called up to man hospitals? That's an impressive fighting force there!

BTW it is called the National Guard.
Nope the guard is enforcing the law now, preliminary to martial law

No pouting now pop

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has directed police and the D.C. National Guard to enforce restricted access to the Tidal Basin as the city tries to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus.

Despite the pandemic, large crowds flocked to the site over the weekend to see the cherry blossoms in peak bloom.

Bowser's office said Sunday night that in addition to street closures, pedestrian and bicycle traffic would be restricted in the area of the National Mall until further notice.

People will not be able to enter the Jefferson Memorial or the National Mall in the area bounded by 14th Street to 23rd Street and Constitution Avenue to Independence Avenue SW.

That is in DC, which is the smallest NG unit in the US. They probably have a few dozen people enforcing social distance. When they stand by and close off entrances to churches, let me know, dumbass!

Time for a real hot and nasty civil war or as it be end to religious persecution

All talk, no action.
More people are protesting every day, when enough participate they either have to back down to the people or have the guard start shooting people at which point the scam is over as they will have exposed themselves

Oh, you mean the medics that were called up to man hospitals? That's an impressive fighting force there!

No pouting now pop

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has directed police and the D.C. National Guard to enforce restricted access to the Tidal Basin as the city tries to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus.

Despite the pandemic, large crowds flocked to the site over the weekend to see the cherry blossoms in peak bloom.

Bowser's office said Sunday night that in addition to street closures, pedestrian and bicycle traffic would be restricted in the area of the National Mall until further notice.

People will not be able to enter the Jefferson Memorial or the National Mall in the area bounded by 14th Street to 23rd Street and Constitution Avenue to Independence Avenue SW.

That is in DC, which is the smallest NG unit in the US. They probably have a few dozen people enforcing social distance. When they stand by and close off entrances to churches, let me know, dumbass!
See now you see it my way, everyone does eventually. Ans it's the guard not the national guard because they are not under national control

Now you know

All talk, no action.

No pouting now pop

See now you see it my way, everyone does eventually. Ans it's the guard not the national guard because they are not under national control

Now you know

I was military for 23 years, my son, daughter, daughter-in-law, and son-in-law are active or veterans. I work for the US Army. Don't try to argue shit on this topic dumbass. You will just embarrass yourself even further.

All talk, no action.

No pouting now pop

Now you know

I was military for 23 years, my son, daughter, daughter-in-law, and son-in-law are active or veterans. I work for the US Army. Don't try to argue shit on this topic dumbass. You will just embarrass yourself even further.
Sorry to hear that, are you still in therapy

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.
LOL your scam is falling apart day by day and you will be exposed as a masked FOOL

You know it takes a special kind of idiot to get leftists and conservatives to both think you are fucking crazy! Congrats on that accomplishment!

Am I the leftist or the conservative in this scenario? I need to get my talking points straight. Appreciate it.

Pull down your pants. If you don't have a pair, you are a leftist.

Got it. Male anatomy intact.

All talk, no action.

No pouting now pop

Now you know

Sorry to hear that, are you still in therapy

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Do us all a favor and consider reducing your carbon footprint by placing a plastic bag tightly around your neck.

All talk, no action.

No pouting now pop

Another sad sorry ass government overreach

All talk, no action.

No pouting now pop

Another sad sorry ass government overreach
Thanks for that, the little admiral thinks the guard should be shooting people

Went to Giant good and five notices plasteted on entrance that “Director of Health for Montgomery decrees....”
When did he gain such legal authority and where havecwe agreed to abide by it?
I took them down
Now the county heath patrol is looking for me

hope they find you and toss your stupid ass UNDER the jail -

dealing with disease is bad enough, but stupd fks like W takes the disease to new levels
If you people ever went out into life and accomplished something you would enjoy the benefits of the freedom you are bestowed and the privledges that come with effort and success. In that case you would understand freedom and not be willing to be dismissive and belittling of it.
I do admit you all spend an inordinate effort in your sloth and malcontent but our side of the street just will not adhere to you method of “living”
Bogus authoritarian notices with illegal decrees are fully deserving of being ripped down and I will continue to do so.

STFU and go take down stop signs

U STUPID FK'r
Stop signs are valid not distorted warnings
The director of health for Montgomery County decreeing that face masks must be worn or no admission is exceeding his lawful authority.

So you're rooting for a nasty civil war? Religious persecution??
Spare me - Most of the responsible churches are holding services ONLINE.
But you are also free to attend one of those Goober churches down south and swap spit with your pals.
Or just go downtown, stand on a wooden crate and proselytize to your heart's content wearing a face mask.
You're free to practice your religion pal - Just not at the expense of recommended public safety standards.

Last edited:

I clicked in here just to hang a haha on a disingenuous OP. I find mendacity hilarious.

No governor made CHURCH illegal. They put restrictions on ASSEMBLIES.

My that was easy. It'll also be $322.55. Captain Obvious does not come cheap.

One other point. The Constitution states that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ". The delineation of emergency powers granted to the state's governors makes no distinction regarding religion. Therefore, they do not violate the First Amendment. Were the laws changed so that religious facilities were protected from the exercise of emergency powers, that exclusion WOULD be a violation of the First Amendment.
Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof , or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press , or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government for a redress of grievances .

The emergency power is a law, handed down by a dictatorial governor

Governors are not Congress, are they.

Sorry to have to close the thread. This thread has gone so far off topic and the OP has taken the major roll
in creating this clusterfu$^. The topic was a legit topic, but......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back